IT'S LIKE ADRENALINE

Hey, Kim.... nothing's turning out the way I planned

The Downward Revival

(WHICH I AM NOT, kIM)

This nigga is 45
He doesnt look 45

he's 95

oh fuk nevermind

just playin but if you get close he got crow's feet. dude was a hardcore drug abuser and almost died, he fucked his shit up bad. he'd look way healthier if not for that. still healthy cause he sober

push me to the edge

True but to be fair that pic is shopped a lot.

that's what i was sayin, it was just a joke photo. he doesn't look ANYTHING like that for real

doesn't look too bad at all, he just looks weird because he has facial hair and he never rocked that before. almost looks fake to me, or like its a replacement eminem

at first glance he looks like trent

We get it.

You're butthurt that your favourite homophobe made a shitty rap about the only person shittier than him, who happens to be the president you love.

Get over it bitch, man up stan.

dude, you're missing the joke of this thread. he is quoting nin's hurt lyrics because em looks like trent reznor in this pic

The album is that bad, huh? I haven't listened yet.

Most 45 year olds have some crows feet.

it was a lame joke, he has lyrics on mmlp2 where he is quoting a fan saying "whoa up close i didn't know you had crow's feet!"

I got it user ;)

Oh okay. I kinda feel bad for the guy, I don't know why I'm defending him I don't even like rap.

nobody is dissing him in this thread, just discussion and a lot of threads last night had this pic saying he looked like trent. i love his music

MY CAREER IS DEAD
AND NO ONE CARES

Is that beard real or did someone photoshop it on? It looks fake.

He looks like Trent Reznor if you're blind as a bat. I know he's quoting hurt, everyone knows he's quoting hurt.

He's trying to make fun because he's a bitch who's upset that his favourite dickhead is making him sad.

Or does someone need to do the mumble version of "Mad World" over the top for you to get it?

nah dude, this thread was posted immediately following another one where everyone said he looks like trent. he doesn't REALLY look like him, it's just the stupid tough guy face and facial hair and hair color is trent's look, not em

every thread turns into an argument when there isn't actually any real disagreement. everyone just wants to fight on mu, period.

> everyone just wants to fight on mu, period.
Human nature. This applies mostly everywhere.

you made an assumption and it was wrong. Hang your head in shame and watch your mouth next time.

Stop defending your posts.

you're fucking insane dude. you were not here last night to see the thread. i'm not going to try to dig it out to prove it

here's unshopped. he looks old as fuck.

I think he needs to quit with the dying of his hair. I know it's his brand, but, it makes me think of when coolio was half bald and still doing braids.

Eminem got a new worst album. Impressive.

was? that nigga still doin that