Why are US citizens so fucking stupid? This is -not- a shitpost I am really just wondering

Why are US citizens so fucking stupid? This is -not- a shitpost I am really just wondering.

How low must the average education level of a US citizen be, so that Clinton and Trump could get the nominations for the most relevant political parties?
(On another note: How could there only be 2 serious political parties for a country that big?)

I am genuinely curious how you could argue to justify these facts about the US

Other urls found in this thread:

studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities#Results
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you too

where is burger ?

us citizens as a whole have been systematically dumbed down since the early 1900s
things you would see on a 6th grade test from 1900 you see on a 12th grade test today

i'm gonna need some sort of corroboration on that claim

Fuck you,. We are the greatest, most powerful nation on earth. What has your country done that is so great?

Caliphate motherfucker

>Why are US citizens so fucking stupid? This is -not- a shitpost I am really just wondering.
Are US citizens really that different from others around the world? If it's not shit posting explain your reasoning.
>How low must the average education level of a US citizen be, so that Clinton and Trump could get the nominations for the most relevant political parties?
So they're the only politicians in THE WORLD that pander to broad audiences? I find that doubtful.
>I am genuinely curious how you could argue to justify these facts about the US
Anyone can argue in any fashion they so choose.

Voters don't take anything seriously, allowing for runaway corruption. It's all just a game to people here, it's equally as apathetic as it is stupid.

Kids in 6th grade in the 1900s would be working in the coal mines. Don't spew that shit at me.

You're right, we are stupid.

Stupid in the sense we keep sending all our money to your jew banks.

Fucking kike.

>He doesn't like Trump
Did your wife's boyfriend put you up to this?

Too many albos on your footy team, cheese nigger. Purge your mountain dwelling of this scum and then call other people stupid, you dumb fuck.

ahmed your so poorly educated that your 20-35 year old males cant pass highschool test in germany

studying-in-germany.org/germany-will-lower-educational-standards-for-benefit-of-migrants-and-equal-opportunities/

>Intelligent billionaire who has hired thousands of staff
>Spends little money gaining votes
>Gains more votes than any other Republican
>Shifts the Overton Window dramatically
>Nationalism on the rise

What is wrong with Trump? Just because us Europeans can't put down our own snobby cynicism to vote for someone with balls, doesn't make other stupid to do so. Trump has done what others haven't done, and has done it the American way. Clinton on the other hand is just another symbol of the stupidity of normalfag scum and niggers, Europe is no different in this aspect.

I don't like Americans either, I find them obnoxious, but suck a dick OP.

>How low must the average education level of a US citizen be, so that Clinton and Trump could get the nominations for the most relevant political parties?
Clinton was decided upon by the Democrats months ago, before voters even got to make their choice in primaries/caucuses.

Hillary is the result of the elite ignoring voters and placing a candidate in the election.

Trump is the result of a party failing and having no viable candidate. Also, a good amount of anger really helped.

They are equally shitty choices but electing Trump will force the elite to actually try and represent people if they don't want a new Trump elected every few years.

Adding a 3rd party to the American political system just makes it easier for one party to control the entire thing. There is a reason it developed into two parties in constant opposition.

He has none. Just a part of the Americans brainwashed into selfhate.

A FUCKING HOSPITAL

google

Meanwhile, Europe is burning and turning to shit. Maybe you should focus on your own politics in your own continent first.

You're just fucking mad that you don't have anyone that kicks political correctness in the face. You'd rather keep your coward greedy life long politicians to control your country and force refugees down your throat. Keep taking in more asylum seekers okay? Now fuck off our business.

rude

Nice job proving the medpack's point. You really are fucking stupid.

Freedom. We have the dumbest people and the smartest. The richest and the poorest. The whitest and the blackest. I'd rather people be free to succeed AND fail than be in a state of constant mediocrity.

Your country has objectively done more harm than good on earth

Trump is just as bad as any other politician he insults. Do you really think he would invest millions of his own money for the greater good of America? Do you really think he doesn't have his own lobbyists that would gain an even greater influence on the political actions of the US if he gets elected?
He's just playing "the cool guy opposing the system" so that brainless idiots like you think they could outplay the government if they're voting for Trump.

ikr, that's why i am not really rooting for them. i was just born and raised in switzerland anyway and I also don't really feel like a Swiss. but it's one of the best countries to live in and i am happy that i was raised here.

Clinton was picked by establishment. We had no say in it.
Trump was picked because he was the only viable fuck you option to the establishment.

Not hard to understand medpack.

>eternal buttblasted serb
Don't you have some Russian cock to suck?

>Your country has objectively done more harm than good on earth
not even close

>objectively

Where's the proof?

Watch videos of trump from the 80s and 90s. He's always wanted to run for president. You really don't understand the us political system or what's happening at all.

I guess I'll have to bring my watch and pocket knife buying activities elsewhere

>Worth billions of dollars
>Somehow spending millions is too costly to become the president of the US.
>He's just subjecting himself to a very psychologically costly experience and potentially violent escalation of politics for shits and giggles.

That could be said to any country on earth, but why the US specifically?

why are europeans so stupid

PAX.

AMERICANA.

I didn't see YOUR country get nukes, and have the discretion to not scorch the fucking earth when faced with an equally armed mortal enemy.

Underrated

country with so many "stupid" people and yet it rules the solar system.....

Really makes ya think, huh?

i'd say yes the majority of americas are dumb but the 5% is probably smartest in the world.

Just look at NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, Lockheed martin ect...

this CAN be easily said to any country on earth but you guys often seem to forget that the US isn't an exception to that.

for once, you brought the Islam to the point where it's at today

Trump fits the republicans, white, rich and against immigrants. Its the Democrats that look dumb as duck with Hillary as she oozes corruption and has the charisma of a doorknob.

You also have the Ivy League, but I'm talking about the average person anyway

Now now, I'm sure they'ld be just as prosperous as part of the USSR or as an irriadiated hill.

>(On another note: How could there only be 2 serious political parties for a country that big?
A first past-the-post election system with too-large electoral districts and both parties being adept at subsuming rivalries based on regionalism, class, race, etc.
Also we did in various periods have more active minor parties but the 20th century saw a number of restrictive election reforms designed to suppress them implemented by the two larger parties. By the 70s judges were handing down rulings that said there was no right for a minor party to be on the ballot since those candidates were free to run under one of the major parties. Things have gotten a little better since then but at present the memory of Perot and Nader discourages a lot of people from voting for their preference.

>this CAN be easily said to any country on earth but you guys often seem to forget that the US isn't an exception to that.
No, we are reminded DAILY that we ARE NOT an exception. Nobody has forgotten what puts us on the shit-list.
Why point at the US, specifically? You could point at any other country, but why the US?

It's funny because most white rich republicans seem to think open borders and unchecked immigration is a good thing. They love their hispanic housekeeper and landscaper. Why wouldn't the rest of America love them? They dindu nothing.

Trump is the answer and the people have given a big fuck you to the rest of these out of touch country club republicans. It's about fucking time.

he asked me what the Swiss ever did, to be considered good and I replied to him that America is just as bad, if not worse.

I feel like you're avoiding pointing out anything specific.
>he asked me what the Swiss ever did, to be considered good and I replied to him
>that America is just as bad, if not worse.
If you gave examples, I might be inclined to agree with you , or even a green text story

usa is as bad as the soviet union, the only difference is that you're kept as happy well fed fatyfucks so you have this idea that youre better than them, but you do the same shit and are a disgrace for human history actual peace

I don't know dude, I don't know. There is a strain of anti-intellectualism that comes from our protestant work ethic. Maybe also the TV?

Maybe

The point is that you arent the good guy here and im waiting the day when the US is destroyed

And everything germanics has created, your people are fucking cancer

Fuck i hate seen your pigs here

That's the same everywhere

You have invaded most if not all countries in south america

You invaded haiti twice for not reason at all

You invaded this country twice for not reason at all

Fuck you, germanic pig

Fuck off, globally, America has one of the highest IQs of any country.

eat shit and die plus sign

We're not stupid, we're ignorant and accustomed to being misinformed.

Why do pseudointellectual Europeans shame their continent by revealing their laughably superficial understanding of politics whenever they open their mouths?

lol why is the rest of the world so fucking jealous of the U.S.? Also literally if we're so stupid how stupid are the rest of you fucks that we dominate the globe and there ain't shit you fucks can do about it.

Why you germanics love IQ test?

I wonder if your ancestors in 1 BC took IQ test

One example of "oblivious" US pride would be the hate against Iran and their Islamic government, when in fact the US (CIA) actively supported the Islamic Revolution in Iran with Operation Ajax.
There's only a handful of Americans that know this fact and I'm blaming the off the roof USA propaganda, where US citizens get to believe that the US is the greatest country and therefore couldn't do any harm on earth; ergo Iranian are the bad guys

You dont control anything and its your elite and not you

US elite dont care about US population
They just see you as dumb monkeys

IQ groups this election:

>80 IQ range
you're a dumb nigger or spick and voting for hillary

>90-105 IQ range
you're a dumb nigger or spick advocating racial supremacy while calling whites racist, are a white sick of being called racist and voting for trump, or are a white with a weak father and thus hate trump because you hate daddy

>105-115
voting for trump or hillary and think you can make a good argument either way; you probably can't, but can embarrass each other. 50/50 chance of being an atheist.

>115-130
succumb to social pressures of wanting to feel smart, struggle to prove you're intelligent because you can't function as well in society as those above or below you (not smart enough or too smart). hate trump because it's fashionable, you tell everyone how both candidates suck and you're not voting or you vote for hillary because you're too weak-willed to vote trump. you're also probably an atheist.

>130-150
you're voting trump, because you're a functional superman and know he's the only hope for western society. not necessarily atheist, but too afraid to explore god; most likely to understand god

>150+
you're autistic, probably voting trump if you browse Sup Forums or gary johnson if you don't. probably an atheist.

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE STATUS:
>you're swiss
you're a fucking useless faggot and should kill yourself before the muslims rape your women in front of you before beheading you

heavy lies the crown m8

>as bad as soviet union
>actually have food
kek.

That still misses what I said though. The point was that most of Europe would have been folded into the Soviet Union, the whiny mountain jews included, and you can't even begin to make the case that countries that were subjected to that rule were better off because of it or that they have not improved after we fucking broke it up.

They have a massive population so more idiots are readily available, on top of that they speak English so it's more visible to us.

>dominican republic
being a dumb monkey, you must know pretty well

Common Core - they are experimenting on our youth with absolute bullshit. Also, the culture is retarded and the media doesn't help

our system requires 270 electoral votes. with 2 parties it maximizes the odds of getting that. 3+ parties basically steals votes from another party and is an auto-win for the one party that stays hardlined

Ok dumb monkey, nice comeback

Because out public schools aren't that great, and a lot of people here could give a shit less about what goes on around them in the world so they don't educate themselves.

Having a solid educational level is tough considering how each state varies from each other.

Plus, having a lot of third-worlders within our borders drags down our education.

hehehe

hehehe

>we forced sand niggers to worship a pedophile demon god

Switzerland is ground zero for the financial evil that has plagued the entire planet since the 1700s. if anything its your fault we are all in this mess, we at least tried to fix it in the 1800s by paying off our national debt and destroying our central rothschild bank

>nigger """"country"""" having opinions around me

inferiority complex

>believing the average american actually hates Iran

My brother is married to an Iranian

But they end up in your hands now

And they are getting tons of immigrants and its thanks you

Its all for your globalist plan and 1 world govt

what ever helps you sleep at night shit tier nigger country. Your entire country is literally a baseball minor league to provide players for our U.S. entertainment.

Something something Trudeau and Merkel managed to get elected in their own countries. It's not just us.

"In a democracy, the people get the government that they deserve."

You fund terrorist to keep them unstable

The parties choose the candidates, not the people.

Lol you are so mad

Fair point.
Though I think it's actually well known about now, maybe not when it happened, but more recently a lot of people know.
However, was this well known in other countries when it happened or is it that mostly everyone knows now?
Your OP talked about US stupidity, not pride.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities#Results

>implying france wasn't leading the way to destabalize libya
>implying any of the knuckleheads in europe could figured out how to stop fighting with eachother and would have progressed this much
You can go ahead and stop using this fine american website on the american internet using an american operating system and american designed hardware if you've got such deep misgivings about us :^)

nice refutation that your country is nothing but a nigger tier minor league bullpen

>Why are US citizens so fucking stupid? This is -not- a shitpost I am really just wondering.

The USA is just as stupid as any other jaded first world country. Blame the govt taking over our schools and liberals brainwashing students in colleges and the fact that nobody fact-checks the news media. I'd love to see how letting sandniggers flood your country has affected the mean IQ score.

Hillary got the nom because liberals are stupid, muh women, and the system is rigged. Trump got the nom because Americans are finally smart enough to realize both parties are two sides of the same coin and the GOP doesn't represent their interests. When the political system stops caring about its people, you elect an outsider, who in this case happens to be Trump.

>How could there only be 2 serious political parties for a country that big?

Duverger's law. Didn't they teach you that in school?

>I am genuinely curious how you could argue to justify these facts about the US

Butthurt opinions aren't facts.

I will but your germanics will leave your houses, leave your clothes and go live in tdhe wild hunting animals and fucking eachother

Dont forget you will need animal skin to cover your self

Brainwashed honestly. Americans are thoroughly conditioned to be consumers who don't question the status quo, understand their own history or their own foreign policy.

But im more way happy than you my pigskinned friend

>political system stops caring about its people, you elect an outsider, who in this case happens to be Trump.
Lol he isnt an outsider, he still need follow orders from the elite

how can you possibly talk any sort of shit medkit i honestly expected better from you

>You have invaded most if not all countries in south america
were these open wars or CIA backed wars?
>You invaded haiti twice for not reason at all
I doubt there was NO REASON, maybe bad reasons.
>You invaded this country twice for not reason at all
Like with haiti, I doubt there were no reasons - that just seems like a simplistic view. There could have been bad, stupid or even malicious reasons - but there is no reason to invade a country 'just because'
>Fuck you, germanic pig
That's rude - frankly if you just insult the uninformed you will never get your grievances across

>we forced sand niggers to worship a pedophile demon god

Whether you intentionally destabilize the middle east or not - you are the cause that democracy didn't catch on there and while doing so, you guys created a whole bunch of other problems. you failed to realize that you cannot FORCE a country to accept democracy.

>My brother is married to an Iranian

congrats, but that doesn't prove any point because the average American despises Iranians

>Switzerland is ground zero for the financial evil that has plagued the entire planet since the 1700s. if anything its your fault we are all in this mess, we at least tried to fix it in the 1800s by paying off our national debt and destroying our central rothschild bank

but at least we don't act like we're the greatest and contrary to US citizens, Swiss people know about the history of Switzerland and all of their missteps.

How are those Muslims treating your streets and shops Johan?

The thoughts, feelings. perception and behaviors of your average American are thoroughly controlled.

>How low must the average education level of a US citizen be
they're not allowed to hold back students because of the no "no student left behind" nonsense that was ultimately a smokescreen to get more black high school graduates, ultimately it just was one of the first shoves toward a high-school diploma being meaningless tho

>so that Clinton and Trump could get the nominations for the most relevant political parties?
Trump is a demagogue to an extent (this frightens the liberal) and hilary is the anti-trump, even more so than bernie was.

>(On another note: How could there only be 2 serious political parties for a country that big?)
there are more, just no one cares

which is why they've all conspired against him, paid actors to protest his rallies, give millions of dollars to his opponent, and tried to buy his VP pick for $200 million.

Uh... we're not the ones objecting to other country's legacies while suckling at their teat and taking full advantage of all the opportunities they afford us.

Ok, you have reasons, really bad reasons

We literally invaded Panama because their president got caught running drugs for us. I'm not kidding.

An since I'm stupid and uninformed, could you maybe give background to these instances in history, NONE of my history classes have covered a South American country, other than Cuba.

If he wins, he will follow orders from the elite

But you germanics do that everytime you call romans and greeks descendants arab and mixed

You deny their heritage by saying ancient romans and greeks were pale and light haired

You need to realize your people are cancer and im waiting the day when you subhumans are going to stop existing

This is a very large country with hundreds of millions of people and multiple levels of political hierarchy. Things would certainly be a lot more clear and simple if America was a tiny parking lot that helped tax dodgers like Switzerland.

>make baseless claim
>rebuked by facts
>make same baseless claim again

You invaded panana and made coups to overthrown govts in south america

>that Dominican Germanic hater
EVERY TIME

Are yoy fucking new here?

Have you watched american movies despicting romans and greeks as germanics?