Why is Japan still stagnant? Why does Korea have a better economy?

Why is Japan still stagnant? Why does Korea have a better economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/koyou_roudou/roudoukijun/minimumichiran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are very conservative (consuming wise) people so they can't make people consume more.
Koreans understand that they just need to do a little bit more and they will surpass japan. They are more western too

aging population and expensive property cost
they should just eat the population hit because a lot more automation is right around the corner

Korea has been folded 1,001 times.

korea has reached the same point that japan has. they cant grow more than now .and aside from nk, theyve had a pretty big trouble with chinks. i dunno how they are gonna get over this. i posted a lot about this but no koreans gave me the answer.

>Being out of touch with economic news.
Japanese Economy is doing well once again. The only negative thing they have is really low inflation levels.

And aging population problem my ass. Japan doesn't have any lower birthrates than European Nations, the only difference is decided to take it like a man, instead of letting millions of immigrants in like EU is doing.

Why is low inflation bad?

You know Japan has way more competition now then ever before in Asia that automation won't help it?

Alongside really ass efficiency in general.

once there are robotic sushi chefs, ramen chefs, and idols then japan will only need half of a dozen citizens

Whatever the current state of the korean economy, I must also don't work.

Japanese are so beautiful

>really ass efficiency in general.
do you really believe this is only in japan shit?
>automation won't help it?
it will. in the finished form of it, you dont even have to invest abroad anymore at least for industrial products.

The problem with the low birth rates in Japan is not so much economic as it is geopolitical. You can't have a big economic and military power if you don't have enough manpower. In Europe, most countries are surrounded by allies and the whole has enough population to be relevant. Japan is pretty far from its ally (practically just the US) and is very close to big rivals like China and Russia, and has a long standing rivalry with what could have been a good ally, Korea. That whole region is very tense. If japan ever comes to distance itself from the US, it will just be another small country to be pushed over by China like many in that region.

Fucking piece of shit is ruining this site

In what way?

If Japan distanced themselves they would likely become more militaristic. Plus, Japan colonized China before and I'm sure they can do it again.

He will sell everything for more money

>If japan ever comes to distance itself from the US, it will just be another small country to be pushed over by China like many in that region.
not really. if such a time comes, then japan will set to remilitarization all the way. this isnt a netouyo thing, but simply therere no other options for anyone living here. it would literally be some high tech and tactical shit. nobody hopes it tho for now.

China isn't the same hobo filled land it was before and the projections tell they definitely won't be in the future. It also will have about 10x japan's population. Japan would seriously need to equip itself if the US ever gets out. Unless China collapses like the ussr, which we can't count on, it would need massive amounts of investment in the armed forces and hope China never gets a madman that wants more land in power.

China has always had a huge population and they are historically terrible at war.

they can't make people consume more because they're already at the top of the consumerism-ladder
they just can't consume more than they already do

lol.
do you want japan to produce WEAPONS again? do you know japan has refrained from making it.

im liberal but im ok with producing all of those again cause that can be more economic than military, actually make money. and there are plenty of people like me, i think.

the scale wouldnt reach what the us has been doing even if japan went full empire mode but sitll literally be a fucking MENACE against anyone else. i wonder why people like you who wanna underestimate japan always want these consequences.

Korea has no job and very poor now. If it's look like rich because there has super rich Samsung elite and ultra poor no job people. It's like Singapore.
So a lot of Korean came Japan to find work even a lot of Korean woman is being prostituter in Japan.
You mean this is better economy? Stupid.

>they are very conservative (consuming wise) people
Fuck no they aren't. The only time Koreans aren't shopping is when their cards are declined.

>they should just eat the population hit because a lot more automation is right around the corner

What is with this retard logic? That just solves job problems, it still doesn't solve the fucking dying race problem because they refuse to fuck.

>They are very conservative (consuming wise) people

What the fuck

Korean domestic demand is very poor. They can't earn business in domestic demand of Korea. So they do business at internationals.
That is why Korea has no job in own country, so they have to work outside of Korea. A looot of Korean student is trying to find work in Japan because there is no job in Korea.
And payment of Korea is very low as like third world or at least Spain.

Business idea:

1. Military junta seizes power in Japan
2. anime and being unmarried are banned/discouraged
3.provide incentives for childbirth
4. Restore glorious Nippon empire and remove chinks from Manchuria
5.???
6. Problems weren't

This is because of low earning (purchasing power) and poverty, not because of behaviour.

Koreas economy is literally asspain tier.
t. Korean

The thing is, if getting bigger guns was easy, everyone would do it, which isn't the case. Defense capability is dependent upon the economy and the population. China's economy is going very well and everything points to it being much stronger than japan's in the future. If at the time a country's economy is not doing that well, it can always count on raw numbers to defend itself if it needs. Now compare this to today, some countries in the region have a population comparable to what japan will have in the future, yet China does as it pleases with them because their economy is not strong enough to sustain a powerful military. Will japan have a strong economy in the future? Because if population keeps declining, that will be the only deterrent.

Yes, you should start producing weapons again. Start with rockets.

man, i heard today that there's a CCP bot tier br proxy. that must be you

i have an experience of getting sick of that spanish hapa airman flying around over his NEET room

i mean, you again. but whatever.

fuck, Sup Forums really disappoints me nowadays. should actually leave here, i guess.

>Japan colonized China before
>American education
That was Korea. China was a massive battlefield from before WWII even started right up until Japan surrendered to the US. They never managed to actually do more than tenuously hold cities and they made repeated attempts to get Chiang Kaishek to sign a peace treaty. They kept offering better terms but he outright refused any terms that would allow Japan to keep any Chinese territory. If the Japanese couldn't do it back then with their huge technological and administrative superiority, they'd get crushed by China now. They're in a pretty scary spot, especially since relations with South Korea are so fragile

If it sounded to you like I am somehow defending china, you should go back to school and refrain from posting until you have leveled up. Go back and read it all again until you get it right.

Posters are doing that just fine on their own.

Urban property in Japan is cheaper than any other First World country now. It's not 1985 anymore

your post is full of unrealistic gibberish and lacks a lot of objective views, flying br hapa shit. you only consider that muh chinese economic growth can beat anything, and it just becomes central to everything going on in ea, affects every other political, geopolitical, cultural, and so on, part of the whole ea. simple as that. your logic always focuses only on muh chinese economic growth.

>Start with rockets

what did this even mean, flying br shit rocket? you dont even notice that your shit leaks stinking flying over everywhere on Sup Forums this very obvious way

underrated

>what did this even mean
This is the only thing I will address in your post because of rest of it is just accusations without substance (you just say my post is gibberish without pointing out where or why). The reason you should start with rockets is simple, rockets are the fastest way to gain deterrence power. It is what NK is doing right now. It is just obvious. Once you have the capabilities to build and guide rockets capable of withstanding reentry, all you need is a warhead and you are done. Your country can't be invaded anymore. Of course that isn't all, a foreign power doesn't necessarily needs to invade another to gain what he wishes, so that would be only the first step.

Why do the japanese work so much? Genuinely curious. For a country with no borders and a relatively small territory/population to look after/supply, average 12 hours a day sounds excessive. I heard rumors that people crying at the job over the mental/emotional toll, is it true?

Korean is working more than us with small income. And Korean company easy to fire the worker. It's as like bad part of western company and eastern compsnybmix togather.

>he literally unironically doesnt even know of the level of the tech of the japanese rockets and the possibility of military use at all or even its existence.

let me explain how your muh chinese growth post looks to me

I think its d- CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH STRONK
ok, then wh- IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH STRONK
i know it, any-- NO EVERYTHING YOU ARE SAYING IS WRONK BECAUSE CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH STRONK
holy fuck, are y-- DONT TELL ME THAT AGAIN BECAUSE CHINESE ECONOMIC GROWTH STRONK

bye, hapa airman. i thought you left here. i will never reply to you again.

Abusive Korean companies and sleepless korean workers in Japan? I thought you guys despised them

>Why does Korea have a better economy?

lol

What? I m Korean working situation is shit as hell.
Korean themself is saying it's hell korea and they don't want to born as Korean again while a lot of Japanese is thinking Japan is comfortable enough and do not want to live and work outside of Japan.

>korea have better economy

Oh, now I see.

>Sell everything for money

How long until the Korean economy passes Japan? Does anyone have any predictions?

Maybe Korea should invest and build infrastructure in Japan to help them out. Being a vassal of Korea might be Japan's only way to stay relevant in the modern world.

Japanese people have lost worldly desires and no longer use money.

Therefore, the economy don't go in cycles.

Low inflation is generally a sign of some very not good things in an economy like stagnant wages and depressed lending. There's an ideal level of inflation you want to be at and Japan isn't at it.

uh, no. the fact that China has nuclear weapons and the means to direct them. There is no chance Japan can colonize the mainland. they had their chance and they fucked it up. the good news is that there is no incentive at all for China to invade Japan, the natural resources are not worth the effort and the only thing of true value in Japan are the skills they have, which can be acquired through economic means.

Canada once burned down the White House, think we can do it again? yeah no.

it's a cultural thing, the belief that to stay at work for long periods of time shows dedication. Performance isn't factored in as much as dedication.

Why people think infrastructure of Japan is bad? We are keep on makeing it new to new.
Korea has no even proper Sewer, so they can't flow the toilet perpar to sewer. So they put shit on perpar into box next to the toilet. It's as shit as third world.
really worst infrastructure. They must make it by themself

this, japanese reached the enlightenment

What's more is it's a culture that can't handle criticism or pointing out mistakes, at least towards your superiors. "Losing face" is a big deal over there.

If you don't "read the air" and stop criticizing them, the Japanese end up throwing little temper tantrums like you see on this board.

Minimum income of one hour working in Korea in 2016 was 5.7usdoller.
I heared new pro nork president trying to make it high more but still cheep as fuck.
How they can live with such small income? prices of liveing in Korea is not such small even compere other country.
Only income of Korea so so fucking cheep

Korea is catching up, and they might surpass GDP per capita anytime sooner,
but in terms of infrastructures and so on, we are still miles ahead of them.
This chart is bullshit though. It includes parttime workers and non-paid overtime is not included.
Have relatives in Lithuania, and they work far less than an average Japanese full-timers.

>people crying at the job over the mental/emotional toll

The Japanese are weak minded. Koreans are better at working hard.

そりゃお前は負け犬嫌カスだからなぁw

Arround the age of ww2,
Becouse of Japanese investment. Manchu and Taiwan was one of the most developed Asian place next ti Tokyo.
Chinky Canadian never could know those true imfometion

Minimum wage in Okinawa and many other prefectures are around 715yen, which is approximately $6.4.
It's not that different anymore.

Okinawa minimum income is 830yen us doller. Do not speak by image.
And 5 doller income of Korea is even soul as well. Like Macdonald in soul.

I mean 830yen.

Say something more meaningful than name calling.
If an average japanese works 1734hours per year,
considering the person has around 125 holidays +10days paid leaves (which i'm being very generous here as the average paid leaves used in Japan is 7days, and having 125days non-work days is fucking good ),
He works just 7.5hours per day.
What is this bullshit seriously?

What the fuck are you talking about?
mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/koyou_roudou/roudoukijun/minimumichiran/

>Japanese Economy is doing well once again

Kek an extremely low inflation rate is a direct sign of that not being true.
Japan just fixed their output gap this year. That's "okay".

まぁわかるよw

自分だって底辺だったらお前みたいな"ニホンガー"を連呼するだけの人間になっていたかもしれない。

I am here now you butthurt chinkgook

>getting passed up by the supposedly subhuman chinese
Lol!

Honma yana. When i work in Ishigaki Island in Okinawa I got 830yen,and I heard Okinawan gorvenment put the rule about it so I guessed like that.

But anyway Tokyo mimumam income for one hour is 931yen. Soul was 530yen 2016. That's shityy and do not change desu.

Yeah, you are too retarded to say anything meaningful in English, I got it.
Did I say anything negative about Japan?
All I said was the stats don't represent the reality, and Korea is really catching up economically.
15 years ago, they, and Chinese were really nothing compared to us, but now they really are catching up.
Also, I said we are still miles ahead of them.

korean men are sexy and stronk !

You are neet after all.
Why everyday everytime you are appeared here. English learning? Fuck w it's excuse of neet.

お前恥ずかしい奴だな···

but Zhang Xu,
HongKongnese, Taiwanese, Singaporean are human, not subhuman Chinks

絵に書いたような嫌カスだなw

こうはなりたくないもんだ…
いや、ここに書き込むのは数ヶ月ぶりだぞ
お前は見えない敵と戦っているのかwww

>Chris Duck Kim
>korean """language"""

He is a recognized schiizophrenic spammer. Just ignore and report him.

How on earth this aniki is nationalistic? His opinion is balanced and realistic.

those are all majority ethnic han though.....

Because japan has bad work culture and japanese are inbred subhumans

Korean working situation is retarally third world desu. Worse than Japan and work to death and self kill desu.
Self kill rate in Korea is world highest desu ne.

60% of Taiwanese came to Taiwan post-1945 and call themselves ethnic Han. 30% are Hokkien Chinese who came in the 1800's from Fuzhou and Xiamen.
8% are Cantonese chinks.
1.7% claim to be Indigenous.

These people are as chink as it gets
Kill yourself.

he is a notorious spammer. please don't bait, just report and ignore.

thats not even true, japan is economically well off than s Korea in every way
source:am south Korean

but you are netouyo

Is non-paid overtime widely spread in Korea too?
Is there a pressure not to leave earlier than your boss etc?

yes and yes. people still work because theres not much job around

Such things is small things compere with real Poorness you nip boy.
In Korea, the job itself is very few and they can easy to fire the worker anytime.
Also payment of work in Korea is very small compere Japan.
Japanese working stuation is stil protected well compere fake first world like Korea desu.

i wanna a japanese girlfriend

time to move to germany

furious CCP spammer in full force lol
In reality, HongKongese, Taiwanese, Singaporian hate to be called as "Chinese"

yeah a black person can hate being black but that doesn't make them white you dumbshit.

It's not dying, it's just shrinking down to a manageable size.

Is this why everything(except eating out) is expensive in Japan? I went to the malls there and the heels most girls were wearing were over $70USD. Sweaters were around 6,500 to 17,280yen. Dresses and pants were around 9,000 to 15,000yen.