twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its dark cold and full of goatfuckkaboomers
that angst gotta go somewhere

>Scandinavian countries
>Full of pedophiles and suicide
Jagten was a comedy in Denmark

>Scandinavian movie
>everyone is black

A pepophile is a person that collects pepes?

why did I keked to this shitty joke...

or rapist/racist

really?

So true. The only Scandinavian movie I ever watched ended up with a choir director having a heart attack on the staircase to his recital, and died listening to them sing.

Really fucked me up

film?

>Jagten was a comedy in Denmark

Don't forget the lesbian

gud

Must have been five years ago now, all I know is it was Swedish.

Nvm, it's probably en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_It_Is_in_Heaven

Why Scandinavia isn't a single country? It's make more sense than the EU or NATO.

Why should it be?

Every Swedish movie is very dark, cold and depressing.

As a Scandinavian myself I would approve of this, but I think there is too much of a divide politically between the countries.

I want no part of Sweden's madness

I don't know. I am Scandinavian and i believe we would become very powerful if we would unite. We can already understand each other and share the same ideals and culture. We should unite.

Not all of Bergman's films are like that.

>french movie
>characters drink wine, go to art galleries for literally no given reason, and visit parties in the countryside to drink even more wine and engage in pretentious discourse

Well you can't exactly show a movie of a French prrson getting accosted oh the Subway by Africans, confronted on the streets by Muslims, or get pickpocketed by a Gypsy on the way home from work.

sweden is close to africa than the rest of scandinavia at this point

As long as swedish population dont get to vote on anything

tis the way of the world.

But we are the most succesful country in Scandinavia despite Norway having massive preserves of oil.

Where the fuck are you people coming from with that sort of fucked up English grammar? I've seen this sort of "Why X" instead of "Why isn't X" structure a fair bit recently. Stop posting.

In Haneke's Caché, the husband is nearly hit by a black guy on a bicycle, and then avoids confrontation only by backing down like the pathetic wimp he is.

Im getting enough righteousness shoved in my face already, the immigration politics and feminism thing you guys have going triggers me greatly. The dumbest people make the most noise and I cant blame most of you but holy shit some of the stuff going on there.

>the immigration politics and feminism thing you guys have going triggers me greatly.

Too bad for you mother fucker. We will always be the best. Now fuck off fag boy.

>Japanese movies
>there's at least one scene with cherry blossoms falling

this isn't even common

it's more like
>japanese movies
>there's at least 5 scenes where a character gets blackout drunk at an izakaya

language is evolving

>We will always be the best.
says the upperclass faggot sitting in his expensive apartment far away from all the poor and "refugees"

Nigga i live in a 30 square meter apartment working as a mover. .

Norway would never agree
They are just growing up as a county

Why you not English well?
Anyway, what would be the standard language, especially concerning written form? Do you really think that's economically feasible? Where would the capital be? Would you draw up a new constitution? Would there be a certain level of autonomy, where we share foreign and defensive politics, but all the internal affairs are dealt with nationally? Would we reorganize the administrative zones? What would we do with all the legal differences?

>They are just growing up as a county
Du hva, kompis?

All of Scandinavia is fucked, Norway included, open boarders to sandniggers, and other degenerates.

t. Norwegian.

No way. Swedes are disgusting and Norwegians are jew about the oil they stole from Denmark so it would never work out anyway.

now at least is in a better movie/game.

Disgusting pleb right wing trash

kek
by hideo kojima

Norway is by far the most regressed of the Scandinavian societies.

t. Norwegian

that's not very tolerant of you my friend

Go live your utopia multi-cultular life in malmö cocksucker

>>There's at least a one pepophile or a suicide
Just like real life.

Seriously, life here sucks. People are introverted and distant. It feels like living in Sweden is just waiting to die. Swedes are all slightly autistic.

Freedom and equality for all except right wing trash.

I am gonna export so many muslims into your wife.

calling this bait would be insulting to people who put actual effort into theirs

Having seen a lot of Scandinavian movies, this just isn't true at all.

Why is Geralt wearing a modern soldier uniform

Come on guy, it's not so bad. Integration policies needs quite a bit of improvement, and a bit stronger/sterner policies regarding people, especially lone males over 15, from war-zones.

>the oil they stole from Denmark so it would never work out anyway.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No its phile, so he finds pepe secually attractive

På hvilken måte? At vi er inneslutta mener du? Isåfall så liker jeg det. Hold ting for deg sjæl.

>and other degenerates.

The first degenerates are the nordic cucks, you are all mentally ill

>jap film
>at least a dozen scenes where a drunk guy laughs at the protagonist

I like us. We're clean, we're well mannered (mostly), quiet, and rational (mostly).

Why bother putting his goggles up when he is just going to melt the whole thing away anyway?

I agree, but atleast there is still hope.
We have politicians in power who aren't going full JUST-mode just yet.

Stop deriding scandinavian kino.

Are cinephiles sexually attracted to movies? Are hydrophilic compounds sexually attracted to water?

Are you retarded?

Soo, you do know.

Probably Brazilians. They flaunt their shitty grammar all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>American movie
>There's at least one close up of the american flag

>mad about getting righteousness
>is reghteouss

Agreed fellow Norwegian

Because Norway is sane and doesn't want 3 million African rapefugees. If Norway could saw itself off of Sweden, they would.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Hækkerup
>Hækkerup is most widely known for the agreement he reached with the Norwegian Minister Jens Evensen that gave Norway the oil-rich Ekofisk oil field in the North Sea. According to an urban legend, Hækkerup was drunk when he signed the agreement,