We're closer to 2018 than 2016

>We're closer to 2018 than 2016

So what have you accomplished this year, Sup Forums? Have you accomplished those goals yet?

I feel ashamed to admit ive hardly worked at all on my goals.

i told my self at the beginning of this year I wouldn't let it be the same as last year and everything only gotten worse

Have you made any plans? There's still quite a few months left.

what goals
what even are goals

no, i never had any plans to begin with it not sure what I was expecting but you know just trying to keep some hope alive

Something you set to achieve

Why dont you make some

Example, today I will:
>make at least 100 Sup Forums posts in total
>create at least 2 threads, on different boards
>create and upload one piece of OC
Main metric I will be recording is:
>Post:(You) ratio

>Move out to a rented flat soon
>I got a rise and probably will get another one soon
>Lost fat and get some muscles
But
>Still depressed and don't know what to do about it
>Still can't find a gf

>Still can't find a gf

Where are you searching?

no but im trying, however i am a brainlet so it isnt going so well

also it is just absurd that it's july already

Work basically.

Anyone else going to make up for the last 7 months in the next 5?

bf 2017 was a success

Why is everyone on this board gay or a tranny? Is it just a meme?

idk shit just don't connect in my brain since i'm so depressed sounds retarded i know

maybe theyre girls tehe

I worked. I mean what else am I supposed to do
Oh wait I broke up with my long term gf. Still hurts

idk

Don't you do anything else besides work

Started gymming and lost a bunch of weight. Can't say I have accomplished much else.

What did you do with the rest of your time though?

Go to uni, but that isn't anything new worth mentioning. My grades are average, as always.

I've done nothing
lol

For what purpose?

i moved to a new city to jolt myself into a 'fresh start' and almost immediately reverted to the same shitty depressive behavioral loop that was the reason i moved in the first place

i have no goals

Why is everyone on this board such a loser? This has to be worse than r9k.

I got a gf. No bullshit. I made it.

Why is that the most important thing for everyone on this board? What about literally everything else?

After being stuck in a rut for 2 years being a NEET, I'm finally getting my life back on track.

ONE THING AT A TIME YOU NIGGER
I know its all still basically the same but i at least have someone to be there for me (i have to do the same for her but alright).

Yeah but it feels like no one actually tries to do any self development here and Instead just cries about having no girlfriend.

Aren't there more important things like health, money, hobbies/interests, etc? It just feels like an extreme variant of putting pussy on a pedestal.

NEEThood turned me into a secret alcoholic over the years and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold up this facade.

>tfw no flying bullets gf

Lifting helping me get out of NEETdom.

Like something bad.

I remember drinking alone on new years eve like it was yesterday, but it has already been half a year since. I don't know what I'm even doing anymore, I don't like being alive.

>still somehow have loving gf of 5 years
>lost a bit of weight
>got a new job
>will graduate sooner than expected

this year is going decent but for some reason it feels like it will all fuck up soon.

Why is there such a correlation between liking anime and being depressed?

Easily consumed escapism with a cute facade to lure you in. I haven't watched anime for half a decade but I still save images.

I've read 48 books in total. More than last year (43)
I've also ruined my life and attempted suicide several times.

why to all 3.

Are you the one posting ALL these wasted time/failure threads or are multiple leafs at it?

1. I like reading
2. Failed college
3. See above

My goal this year was to get a raise and I am within a week of that goal

Half way through my Master's degree. Thinking of doing some Udacity courses to add to my resume .

Got my license, that's it really