Yea im a muslim.... and im proud of it.... you whiteys cant do anything..... i came from iraq...

yea im a muslim.... and im proud of it.... you whiteys cant do anything..... i came from iraq.....im here in italy and im going to settle in uk or germany soon....
where my family wait for me...
hahahah u whitey can cry n cry n cry but u wudnt do anything to me... because youre weak and fear my arab cock.....
la ilahilallah mahomud rsul allah
fck u kafir u will die takbir takbir allahu akbar
qur'an is truth u pigs n apes will die

enjoy your stay and eat some nice pizza fa.m

weak bait mario

Man come to sweden, we have nice ghettos for you established. So you don't have to live in the same house as those vile englishmen.
We have houses full of mustaphas, muhammeds and alis here man. Come.
We have so many ghettos here, you'll feel like you're back in Iraq, kebab, ajvar, falafel and HOT covered HIJAB non-CUTIES, everyones got a moustache friend!

fck u..... im going to germany or uk..... u wont make me change m mind....

Malmö is basically Iraq as attested by several documentaries. Don't you like your homeland?

italians r cut... they give me food n a bed... theyre weak.... u fear the muslim bcus quran is truth

Are you maybe kuffar?

were are u from.... im not mario stupid.... im muslim and proud.... fck europens...

heyyy, why not come to france? you seem to be a nice guy

r u retard????? u kufr will burn in hell.. allah will judge u u will die u r gay

i dont have family in france.. i cant go there kufr

You give me the impression of a kuffir, since you do not want to travel to a place similar to that of your homeland.
Also I am a Ph.D in psychoanalysis and I can see from the way that you that you have homosexual tendencies, have you by chance fucked a boy, when in EXTREME MUSLIM LUST?

Kill yourself stupid

Its funny that sandniggers from iraq talk like niggers from the US. You are losing the culture war more than you know jihadi jamal

No friend. You see, they are enriching cultures - not diluting theirs. It's so simple friend :^)

who are you to tell me kufr
i go where i want.. where my family lives... u cant do anything to stop me kufr son of pigs n apes...

u american shud stay away from this.... the ummah comin to get u american... u jews and whiteys will die i kno bcause i fear allah... u are kufar like europeans....

No friend, I am an Imam school, look it up.
You, in my eyes are kuffir since you betray your heritage. You see Ali, you run, like coward.
Kuffir flee, muslim fight. You are not muslim.

So you like living among pigs and apes then... I thought that shit was haram or something... oink oink :^)

i wont believe any word frm u kufr... i dont care about what u think.. u are son of pig n apes.. ur words r without mening for me..... islam is truth remember

eat shit. im sure since it's not technically food, that your pedo-prophet and false god wont mind!

You seem very un-muslim to me friend. I am a superior muslim to you and your kuffir ways.

That is very insulting friend :^) can you not get along with this kuffir OP?

i didn't mean to offend!

I am sure you did not my american 'pal' but the OP kuffir seem very easily offended ;^)

someone like him who is so thin-skinned could not possibly be a real muslim.

What's the point of being proud of something that is not an achievement?

u know u will be judged for this.. by allah n the ummah..
go do it in front of muslims if u r so brave.. u who insult prophet mahomed sala ilahu walahi wa alehe wasalaam... u will be killed

cant believe you tards actually worship this shit. but, that is to be expected after centuries of inbreeding.

You write like a 12 year old girl with all those "..."

kuffir please, don't you realise that you are the one that is in the wrong. You should read your qu'ran

Yes friend. The OP is acting very not muslim. Maybe he is false flag traitor.

wat is this.... u kufr wud invent anything to show the muslims as bad ppl.. u r evil pigs

does this offend you?

or how about this?

or this?

this??

stop ssying i am not muslim.. i am muslim and proud of it.. u will never change me
but u will change n accept Islaam or u will burn in hell... rmemember everyone is born a muslim.. but one choose to be muslim.. u chose to be kufr u will die n suffer pain

what's ur favorite nasheed senpai??

>yeah, ill take an open-face shit sandwich with bacon please

maybe you like it better like this?

hate when i run out of toilet paper!

who did this... he has no place in janna forever...

i think you did it.

are you guys having a good life right now?

u r weak.. u burn qur'an al kareem the book of allah..... qur'an is truth... go read the quran not burn it... i am offended... u have no respecet n the ummah will kill u for this... u out shit on qur'an... u put pig n dog on quran... dont u know dog is filthy animal??????? dog i sfilthy... u whiteys live with dogs and fuck dogs n pigs..... mohamed salallahu walahi wa alehe wasalaam warned about the kufr n the jews... u r evil... u brun quran... u will be burned in hell.... hope the jinns will make u never sleep....

I would almost believe this guy is a legitimate Muslim, he has roughly the same writing skills as the mentally retarded folks in town. Given all the inbreeding it's honestly a miracle he can even type.

What's the point of defacing their book?

Nuke Mecca, then systematically eradicate every Muslim country in response to the violent uprising that attack on their holy city would cause.

That's literally the only way to get rid of that cancer.

were are u from.... look at this..... r u muslim???? u see the kufar.... they will die...

What will you do when we start exterminating all the mudslimes?

i don't think they'll die in peace

Low IQ inbred shitskin

If this is what we're up against then we've already won. Now we just gotta get the Emperor elected.

no one will kill muslims bcause allah is with the muslims... the muslims will kill u.. or u will accept islaam and say theres no god except allah and his prophet is mohammad sala ilahu walahi waalehe wa salaam.... allahu akbar... allah is the most great... allah is with us... ur lost.. u bunr qur'an al kareem...

All muslims go to hell

That is the correct way, what's sad is if the nuclear powers wanted to they could incinerate Mecca and all the major military, political and population centers in majority Muslim countries and there is nothing they could do. No amount of prayer to the lowly demon who convinced Muhammad he was god would do a thing.

The correct way to do it though would be to engineer a 'mistake' to destroy their goofy little black box and it's silver vagina. Not like it was the only one after all, damn thing fell over a couple times in the past.

ur right... if ur muslim u shud tell them theyre doing the wrong thing... i am telling them.... if u r kufr u seem intelligent.. u know theyre disrespectful n evil but u r kufr like them

We kill mudslimes by the millions. Millions dead in the past 30 years. Woman, children, doesn't matter. Feels good to watch inferior inbred mudslime brains get splattered. What do you think, Europe will continue to lets it's homogeneity be threatened? You're in the belly of the beast friend, the mouth of the lion.

New Crusades when?

Lol no you're not m8ey.

We're leaving the EU you brownie. Try and do anything and we'll enter your shithole country again.

You believe Muhammad was the most perfect person in the history of human kind, right? Allah took all the bad out of him, and made him perfect in his image.

Then how come, he didn't warn you of inbreeding? After 1400 years of inbreeding, you are manlets, you have weak genes, poor eye sight, flat feet, etc.

Could it be, after all we know of Muhammad, he was really made in the image of Shaytan, and you are worshipping and praying to the most evil thing?

no one will bomb mekka.. because if they do.. all muslims will kill u.. u r weak.. we are many muslims are many we will kill u we do not fear death we fear allah.. u fear death u will lose