Is he retired or something? Why doesn't he play anymore?

Is he retired or something? Why doesn't he play anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH3flcdsfO0
youtube.com/watch?v=20TLO1C5PUE
streamable.com/jsnmj
twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/880852433118875648
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's 37 years old and retired
Most pro soccer players are at that age

he's about 40 mate...

and he's been a fat waster since about 28

So "Club Ambassador" is just an excuse to party all day? He's basically a NEET?

When he was fired by Queretaro he said he still wanted to play, then he went to a brazilian team where he didn't play and also got fired. Been a free agent since then and it seems like he's retired now

he spends his days fucking girls with big asses like a king

Real life footage of the moment Ronaldinho hit 27
youtube.com/watch?v=BH3flcdsfO0

He retired in 2007.

here's """retired""" ronaldinho in 2013

youtube.com/watch?v=20TLO1C5PUE

>Why doesn't he play anymore?
because of his face

he proved that an horse is an athlete

he got AIDs in his late 20s

no joke

Those are his shitskin genes shining through. His sporting career is over, so he does something else to fuel his animalistic urges.

is picking up trannies and pissplay an athlete?

lmao look at this faggot poltard

Is he wrong though?

I can see why some fans wanted him on the NT for the 2014 WC.

the bunda got to his head

Forgive me for not being a drug runner who lives in the Darien Gap, waiting for people to kidnap.

It god damn should be

Based Aruba

what's wrong with retiring rich and fucking lots of women? if he wants to do that i don't see how it's bad

He is not the greatest but surely is the best. I miss him lads

Yes. Plus he's a shitskin too

Oh, look at this. I have to put up with this shit because of the SA flag. Fuck off, you immature idiot.

doesn't make any sense to call bernard and jô from that team but not him

how do you even harvest those tastest? after several years of 4chins I'm about to fall into the boipucci meme but I doubt I would have done it otherwise

>you immature idiot
>coming from a Sup Forumsposter
TOP fucking kek

Sex is a "shitskin animalistic urge"

literally played today

streamable.com/jsnmj

He just stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

Just like Adriano.

they fly him around to play exhibition matches for rich tycoons in places like Beirut. hes like the harlem globetrotters.

Freddy Adu of brazil

For me, it's Rivaldo.

Imagine being one of the best Brazilian football players ever. You'd be drowning in pussy from the best looking women so you get bored and try out other kinky shit

ronaldinho is the most hetero man alive, stop projecting your disgusting faggotry

Nigga please

You're messing the Ronaldos up. Fatnaldo is the one into traps (allegedly).

Now if you want a player that is full blown into chicks with dicks, Romario is your man.

he did THIS today, in a game vs man utd legends: twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/880852433118875648

was rooney playing?

Doesn't deny the fact that Dinho prolly saw more pussy than a gyno on a daily basis. Fucker skipped practice regularly at Milan to either recover from a wicked hangover or fuck some more in his house. Anybody would eventually get bored of that.

my skills are way better, i mean anyone can do this shit.. and he is considered one the most sportmen of all time LMAO!
why the fuck didnt i play soccer fuck! id be a millionaire fucking sluts on the daily basis

very american post

>all racists come from Sup Forums

because of the alcohol and drug problems

Ronaldinho stopped giving a fuck about the NT somewhere between 05-06 tho.

After that confed cup final, the only time I remember seen Ronaldinho caring about it was in that game against Haiti (O JOGO DA PAZ).

gayest post of the week
he clearly cared about it and tried to make a come back nearing 2009-10 and 2013-14.

When? In 2007 he didnt joined the squad to play the Copa America simply because he didn't want to. In 2008 he couldn't care less about the olympic medal.

And that's about wc 2010 only. After that he was done for the NT.

who was that number 15?

Deco

Deco never played for man united you nonce

Never mind it was Jesper Blomqvist

>there's actually two number 15 in the shot

kys benito

but only one was really relevant so actually kys nascimento da silva

Damn I still remember when French TV presented this 17 yo crack kid, totally unknown in Europe then. How time flies.