SpongeBob SquarePants is the best animated television show of all time

SpongeBob SquarePants is the best animated television show of all time.

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=spyzvZBomGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

King of the Hill

only seasons 1-3, but yes

Only the first 3 seasons

AtLA

sompsons seson 1-10
koth
aeon flux
bible black
die you fucking baneyfat

the nutshack is leagues better

Classic spongebob was definitely one of the comfiest, same goes for simpsons and futurama.

>die you fucking baneyfat

>die you fucking baneyfat

What did he mean by this?

Did you have a stroke?

Ed Edd n' Eddy.

But I like them both.

Dexter's Lab
Futurama
Spongebob
Early-mid Simpsons
I haven't seen many cartoons in my time

Ed Edd and Eddy is the worst show ever aired on Television. It makes Jersey Shore and Honey Boo Boo look like Citizen Kane compared to that atrocity. If I were to met the morons who created that turd, I'd probably get cancer just by looking at the fucker. The show is so bad, I'd rather burn in hell than watch that insult to cartoons. Calling it the biggest and most putrid and disgusting pile of shit on Earth isn't enough. No insult can do justice to this fuck of a show. It's insufferably bad, the kind of bad that made Satan who he is now. It's so vile that simply it's existence in the universe is completely toxic. It's completely and utterly shit. The fact that it is in the same category as other cartoons, hell, the fact that it is considered a normal creation on Earth makes me lose hope in the world infinitely. If you never saw it, stay the hell away, you'd rather twist your testicles off than watch that shit. It's not even watchable. It doesn't entertain, it just gives the urge to kill yourself. Please do the world a favor and avoid this steaming hunk of anti-matter, it'll make your life, and the entirety of humanity better.

Season 4 had some classics too.

>of all time???????????????

>sompsons
>baneyfat

what's it like living with autism?

That might be true if futurama didn't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=spyzvZBomGU

Season after season, south park has fucking hilarious although i've heard from anons here that the newest one is bad, haven't seen it

probably similar to living in the ed edd and eddy universe

So much of this works son keks