How can DC even compete? Sorry Justice League, looks like you have to move your release date

How can DC even compete? Sorry Justice League, looks like you have to move your release date.

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/how-did-that-big-ant-man-reveal-end-up-in-captain-ameri-1775319171
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the shit is this fuck?

.Thor wearing a helm again

Please, even if it's just a moment

Hulk looks pretty neat in armor

True, but why would he need an armor? Armors break, unlike Hulk.

Looks awesome. Gladiator Hulk looks badass. It's great to see Thor wearing his helm again.

Also, am I the only one who loves the logo? It's so colorful, but not in a bad way. It almost looks like it belongs on the front of a video game box from the early 90s or late 80s.

Who cares?

Thor looks like a special needs kid with that helmet on.

Because it looks cool.

Also in the Planet Hulk storyline when he first crashlanded on the alien planet the atmosphere was initially messing with his abilities and he wasn't as strong or healing as properly

This is real. The warpaint on their faces is the same type as Valkyrie in the set pics. His hammer was destroyed in the Ragnarok comic storyline, so that explains the swords.

this is god-tier

too bad Valkyrie's a nigger now

with a pig nose.

Wait they are not gonna show how he lost the hammer?

Reminds me of this but mixed with F-Zero

Are you retarded?

I'm confident her design and makeup will balance it out. Now if we could just see it

What is this aesthetic they're going for? Bootleg action figure packaging?

The director said he loved He-Man toys/cartoon and the normal 80s aesthetic as a child. Looks exactly like that to me, don't ya think?

looks Patrician

Yes, I remember the '80s, thanks.

now THIS is CAPEKINO!

It's all just an homage to everything that went into cool, overly-commoditized logo design in the 80's. Being a kid in the 80's meant that chrome was cooler than gold (which was already really cool).

Why the fuck isnt this sticked? The Kino will meet the Cape truly here,

Taika waiti is the best director marvel has hired, Thor 3 has a chance of actually brig creative, not bland, and good. I hope Feige doesn't fuck this up(he probably will)

Just like they didn't fuck up Kenneth Branagh's Thor flick, right?

Why Photoshop Thor's face to make him look like a freak thai hooker's child with a white sex tourist

Did you read his entire post or did you just feel like being a redundant fuckhead? he acknowledged that it could get fucked up, you clown

Ok. This picture has given me hope.

Unfortunately, Marvel comes out with generic shit most of the time. A few outliers lately such as GotG and WS.

cool poster

I bet Feige will make sure this stays as close to the marvel formula as possible, they don't need to risk anything when they can keep making the same movies. It's a franchise that's designed to consistently make money at the end of the day.

I don't know why people worship Feige so much, since he was the person who wanted to cut Giant-Man in Civil War for being too comic-booky. He also wanted the Computer Robot in Winter Soldier gone because he thought audiences wouldn't like it.

>I don't know why people worship Feige so much, since he was the person who wanted to cut Giant-Man in Civil War for being too comic-booky. He also wanted the Computer Robot in Winter Soldier gone because he thought audiences wouldn't like it.

Wrong of both accounts. Perlmutter was the one that opposed Giant-Man, and nobody was against Zola.

Kino Kape Khits

REAL KINO!

There was an interview where someone(The directors?) said Feige was initially against giant-man
I'm not digging through months of interviews to find the quote

>Perlmutter was the one that opposed Giant-Man,
Source?

As for Zola, the studio was against

>The brothers had to fight for it. They had to go to the studio and say, ‘No it’s not silly, it’s cool.’ … It’s a comic book movie! In the grounded Winter Soldier, it’s Three Days of the Condor except in the middle there’s a talking robot that tells you HYDRA has been there the whole time. And a lot of people went, ‘That’s a little much.’ No, it’s
a comic book movie! That’s okay. Same thing here, except it’s Giant-Man.’
io9.gizmodo.com/how-did-that-big-ant-man-reveal-end-up-in-captain-ameri-1775319171

kino kino kino

Fake and Gay