Sony confirmed for patrician

Sony confirmed for patrician.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/amy-schumer-play-barbie-live-action-sony-flick-article-1.2896464
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not even a shitlord but if I had kids I wouldn't want them looking up to that potty mouth. What if they seek other things she had been in online? That could create problems. What about Ashley Graham in a blonde wig? She is a much more positive role model for girls of all different shapes.

Barbie known for stick figure perfect model body

cast an actual pig with human features

Okay cool Sony whatever you sure showed men and the system fight it

Is Sony the kinoshitposter?

barbie?

more like

PORKY

Does inspired mean objectively bad?

That's actually fucking hilarious. I'm convinced that the boardroom at Sony is trying to bankrupt their company.

Did they really learn nothing from Ghostbusters?
We're going to look back at this decade and wonder how the left could have been so fucking retarded.

>a movie that no one asked for starring an actress that no one likes

Sony has really learned from their past

I'm not even mad. Amy Schumer is fucking hot.

what is /toy/ opinion on this

KEK

IS THIS REAL?

So i'm guessing this is a voice-role, right?

right?

how many flops can they survive before japan stats cutting of some heads?

I can't wait for when they announce a black guy is playing Ken.

I don't really care too much either way as I'm not in the target demographic but couldn't they have gotten a more attractive chubby woman to play Barbie?
I mean I'd be cool with a chubby Barbie but my Schumer just isn't attractive and, chubby or not, that's kind of a part of Barbie's character.

>my Schumer
I'm not sure why I wrote that

Her face looks like it got badly photoshopped onto her head.

>Sony Pictures

Bankruptcy when?

now all they need is chloe as ken

#notmybarbie

There has to be some Producers type shit going on with them. Is their film division run by the Japanese? Are they just hopelessly out of touch?

This has to be parody.

I'm not sexually broken inside and hate all women so this doesn't bother me.

Is this real?

Are we in Hell?

Aren't they basically pointing out, in a roundabout way, that Amy is fat and ugly?

We're all impressed.

cuck

the movies gonna be satirical and criticize the unhealthy beauty standards set by MEN. barbies gonna tell girls to be themselves

here's your (you) you animal

So...that means no Barbie in the new Toy Story film? That sucks.

show me your boypussi

Yes to both.

>Sony

What is going on over there?

It's like real life The Producers

She would make a great DIO in a JoJo movie.

Stop touching my nerves

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/amy-schumer-play-barbie-live-action-sony-flick-article-1.2896464

L I V E A C T I O N
I
V
E

A
C
T
I
O
N

>The "Inside Amy Schumer" star will tackle life inside a perfect Barbie world as she quickly realizes she doesn't fit in. Her Barbie character is then quickly shunned from the community for being different — but later learns that her uniqueness is actually an asset, THR reports.

their trolling

Yeah I can already see this will be a PG-13 "Enchanted" style parody of the concept of Barbie.

Only done terribly since it's Amy fucking Schumer

>The Barbie brand has come under fire in recent times, and has had to address issues of self-image and race. Apparently the movie will try to address this by telling a story that begins in a perfect "Barbie Land", where "one woman slowly awakens to the fact that she doesn’t fit it. She is expelled from the idealistic land and journeys to the real world, where she discovers that being unique is an asset."

>shunned for being perfect
>then realizes that uniqueness (aka being perfect) is an asset
BUT HOW COULD BEING PERFECT EVER BE AN ASSET???

Only when I get a sauce on that.

>movie will be 1 and a half hours of fat acceptance
>Sony will wonder how it bombed

Welp, GG guys. This life is over now, everyone an hero

t r i g g e r e d

>Is their film division run by the Japanese?

Obviously not, they are supposed to be owned and respond to the main company in Japan, but they are run by American Jews like the rest of Hollywood studios and have almost complete autonomy

Japanese people would never fuck up as bad pandering to SJWs and killing their own business

> Are they just hopelessly out of touch?
Yes

Amy is a Barbie that isn't accepted by the others. They pick on her because she's not as skinny/pretty. Barbie gathers a group of eclectic friends while Ken and whoever the bad guy is try to carry out an evil plan. Barbie and her band of misfits defeat the bad guy and she rejects Ken in front of everyone.

>she gets woke

Next year's GhostJUSTers incoming?

I really don't know what Sony Pictures' game is. How are they even still in business at this point? Why haven't their Nipponese overlords fired everybody and replaced them with a competent team?

>It's a cartoon character becomes real and interacts with humans meme plot again

Top fucking kek

>decade and wonder how the left could have

Yes 'The left" are making this movie. Hillary is the director, bernie is a producer. Soros is funding it of course. Everything is political and the world is against you.

Fucking hell it's only really starting to sink in now, just how out of touch film executives are. I mean, I know it was bad, but jesus christ.

It's good that you're not sexually broken but why are you a self-confessed misogynist?

A black trans guy*

lul saw an article about this but never the actual e-mail

>EDM (electronic dance music)

How do I become a well-paid studio exec, Sup Forums? What degree do I need? I can make up shit like this all day. I'll put your memes in movies and make millions. Help me get there.

Glad you finally realised.

> Barbie has been a doctor, and astronaut, a teacher, a race car driver, fuck nearly every profession.

> Feminists still hate her because she's always been thin.

> Feminist diversity hire a Sony cast pic related play her to be the butt of the joke.

> Movie bombs.

> Trump is blamed.

No bullying please, but I honestly find Amy fappable. I do it with her in mind at least once a month.

>I honestly find Amy fappable
Her face looks like a fucking pancake with an anus.

I could watch Amy Schumer be murdered in the streets by Somalian immigrants like the worthless cunt she is and I could go home and sleep like a baby.

Anzu

Her face reminds me of a movie character I can't recall the name off. tip of my tongue...

The penis wants what it wants.

>Feels Rad Man: Feels guy and Pepe go on a buddy adventure through the Memeverse to rediscover happiness, and maybe even find a gf!!

I think she's fappable, but beyond that I find her funny

>Sony dropping another hot turd
How is this even news at this point?

>be the guy who discovered this email from wikileaks
>post it on twitter
>leave computer for a couple hours
>come back and yahoo and other sites have front page articles about the email
>they all credit me
>hundreds flock to the newly discovered twitter of "Nick Shore" and call him a hipster faggot

weirdest day of my life

I bumped into Amy Schumer once at The Grove in LA. She was sweating a bit and smelled like a wet dog.

That night when I was having sex with my gf at the time, I fantasized that she was Amy.

>be some skeevy australian
>host site called wikileaks
>someone sends me these emails
>put them on my site
>make the quoted user internet famous

weirdest day of both our lives, eh? i'm off to go back into hiding now!

>he doesn't eat it.
The rare of wasted potential.

It's all propaganda related.

They use these leftist pawns in entertainment to get kids to admire them and want to be like them... politically and socially. It's all about breaking down traditional western norms.

"The long march".

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

It honestly couldn't be any more obvious at this point.

No one even likes this fat degenerate cow.

What the fuck is Sony doing?

And Artie Lange as ken.

CRASHING THIS STUDIO

>Barbie starring a humanized pig
>21 Jump Street but with women this time!
>The Dark Tower: we fucked up the book lmao
>The Emoji Movie

JUST

Whenever I see shit like this, I think of pic related from a somethingawful anonymous confession thread.

It's clearly a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like OPERATION BUTTERBALL actually existed.

Also, it's just funny to say OPERATION BUTTERBALL.

Why didn't they just cast Lena Dunham?

I get the impression that Sony is running the studio like Zero Mostel from The Producers, and the wing making Spiderman Homecoming are like Gene Wilder.

It's gonna be animated, right?

Is this shopped?

What "human features"?

:^)

This needs to be posted on the twitter

>still no super pig movie

Dem lips

Sweet, can we get Jonah Hill to star in Master's Of The Universe so I don't feel so about about myself?

>ken will be played by a muscular handsome chad character and he'll want to fug Amy

Sony? Im not surprised.

Why would I ever possibly give a shit about a barbie movie?

>he-man
>unrealistic body type
Do you even lift?

epic /fit/izen xD

It's a lot easier for a chick to look similar to Barbie than it is for a dude to look like He-Man.

Because using a hambeast for a lead worked so well in Girlbusters.

gg, Sony

Yes, that body type is obtainable. With hard work, just like Barbies body. That's the point of the picture you retard. To point out that feminists are lazy, fat, hypocritical, landwhales.