Brit/pol/ - IF YOU SUPPORT BREXIT, YOU ARE A RACIST. NO IFS, NO BUTS. RACIST EDITION

>Sup Forums HIJACKING BREXIT CAMPAIGN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625503/The-neo-Nazi-swastika-breast-Vote-Leave-badge-vest-Holocaust-deniers-EDL-fascists-posing-Kray-twins-grave-violent-thugs-racists-hijacking-Brexit-campaign.html

>L E A V E : 5 5 % ( + 1 0 )
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635851/Shock-10-point-lead-Brexit-just-13-days-sends-David-Cameron-Remain-campaign-panic-mode.html

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>MUH FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM
express.co.uk/news/uk/655219/Donald-Trump-EU-Brexit-blessing-crazy-migration

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rosazambonini
fr.euronews.com/2016/06/10/deja-des-heurts-a-marseille-avant-le-debut-de-l-euro-2016/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138
gutenberg.org/files/219/219-h/219-h.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36508464
grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reposting from end of last thread.

I have no idea how polling works over in britbongistan, but is it actually likely for based Nige to make his dreams come true and have Brexit actually happen? I see the 55% figure but it's an online poll and every telephone poll has people wanting to stay.

How fucked am I lads?

WHO IS THIS DEMON OF SEMEN!? I WANT HER TO FUCK ME WITH HER STRAP ON!

I wonder if they got linked to here from Reddit

They got BTFO and didn't really reply

Faggot

Get your shit together Wales.

>We're a country of immigrants because someone in our family tree immigrated here at some point

When will this meme end?
It is not a valid argument at all. It doesn't stop the fact that we have to negotiate with a foreign governing body about our own borders and laws.

We're putting stress on our services and having foreign blood in you changes nothing

Missed new thread didn't I lads

looks like you're about to make some quid when the anglosphere is great again m8

we will leave, and I think trump is going to completely embarrass hillary and make her look ridiculous

it will happen mate

How's the likelihood of Brexit right now?

It's gonna be alright :)

Mfw i spend 10 minutes on a post only to miss the new thread

Don't worry lad we've all done it

I've yet to meet someone who is openly Remain. I've met at least 40 people (non-friends/family) who are openly Leave.

They're literally like Hillary voters; we know they exist, and in large numbers, but where are they?

Can't wait for brexit so we can force british hooligans off our continent. Fucking degenerates destroying property. Anglo animals should not be allowed off their containment island.

I heard an englishman were killed by russian hooligans in France

Is this the end for Brexit?

Russia kills 1 englishman.

The enemy of Russia is EU

Maybe normies in UK will think "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

what's this through m8?

.All those buzzwords in the fails url

This.

Everything I see everywhere is VOTE LEAVE, literally hundreds of posters & signs in hedges etc. Everyone I talk to is for leave, but it for proper economic & social reasons or the standard FUCK DEM IMMIGRANTS!

Don't you have an airport to blow up abdul?

UK and Russia are ancient friends.

Gee I wonder.

Solidarity with our muslim brothers in Marseilles, am I right ahmed?

check out my meme

We better leave, all this hype will make it brilliant. Imagine the smugless of those pesky mainlanders if we remain....get it done lads.

What happened to that Opinium poll that was supposed to come out today?

PaddyPower but the Trump bet was done ages ago.

i'm looking at my crystal ball, and i can see you'll be a very rich man in June and November
t. romanian gypsy

t. Abdul al Islam from Islambeek

Zyklon Ben does it again!

Ive seen some on Normie book, pic related

I've heard a russian being killed by englishman. I can't tell what's going on. Once minute the russians and english are fighting eachother, next minute they are fighting the muslim locals together. And the minute after that, the russians have teamed up with muslims to fight the english.

My group of liberal, lefty friends are all voting remain and are very vocal about it.

One is a literal commie.

The other has a GF from Holland who is moving here so he wants to stay in the EU so shes can be here.

One is a transgender lefty who thinks that it's disgusting I'm a nationalist and that I believe people with a long history in a country deserve to live and work in it more than immigrants.

It's suffering.

Nice "banter", lads. Meanwhile your fellow countrymen are destroying a perfectly peaceful historical French town for no reason whatsoever. And this is hordes of native englishmen, not a couple of nutjobs of foreign descent. Your cancer grows within your homeland, you don't even need to import it.

Also casual reminder that white british is a minority in London. As in, the whole city, not just a neighborhood.

>"Why don't You leave England?!"
That doesn't even make sense.

>why don't you leave England

What?

>emgriate

If you keep playing the race card it becomes a cry wolf card. No one will listen no matter your shouts. There are issues other than butthurt political correctness to address.

Here.

Also: twitter.com/rosazambonini

>SNP councillor
ABORT ABORT ABORT

Some weird reporting going on re: the hooligans.

An Englishman had his throat sliced open yesterday. You'd think this would be quite big news, but it wasn't reported in our media at all, I had to find out about it from the French media.

fr.euronews.com/2016/06/10/deja-des-heurts-a-marseille-avant-le-debut-de-l-euro-2016/ (translate to English via Google)

enjoy the money pal

>no reason whatsoever
ISIS attacked them for dressing up as crusaders. They are fighting a holy war against the shitskins.

By the way ahmed, I have been trying to find out what the muslim population of Brussels is, but I can't find any current information. In 2006 it was 25%. What is it now?

Ugh, fuck sake. I underestimated the unwashed contingent.

They'll be first against the wall if we Remain.

what if we lose the crusade in Marseille and subsequently lose the referendum?

Why are the polls so fucking erratic?

Stop crying. Literally nobody gives a shit. It was Brits vs Mudslimes, and surprise surprise, you're bitching about the Brits.

>'''''''''''''''''english''''''''''''''''''''''' woman

It's great watching the remainers squirm
Vote leavers are steadfast and their numbers are rising. It's over.

After a house price adjustment and minor currency speculation I predict a golden age

I have. They're all foreign migrants working in the UK.

>IF YOU SUPPORT BREXIT, YOU ARE A RACIST. NO IFS, NO BUTS. RACIST

Kek.I said that in the last thread for the yous. Thanks for immortalizing my words OP. Don't worry. I'm really voting for leave.

pisses me off knowing that's the average person

They can't vote so I wasn't really counting them, we can take the Poles etc. as read I think.

amazing. gas the kikes and the muds

From another thread

Just need Greece,Italy Sweden, to have referendums

>lt's ok to devastate an entire french city because we're fighting the muslims
>British "civilization"

>mfw having to compete in the job market with 500 million people in a nation barely even big enough to contain 60 million is seen as a plus to these people

Also I'm not fond of this Americanized "We are all immigrants" attitude ignorant millenials are spouting.
We are NOT. We have had centuries upon centuries and generations worth of intergration as apposed to immigrants of a completely foreign culture invading en-masse.

Guys we should stop defacing Ben.G work

The man deserve a rest

Denmark too

>Why are the polls so fucking erratic?
Because they are used to manipulate public perception, not measure public support.

Also, it's fairly obvious that the Remain levels are much lower among people actually eligible to vote, but they wouldn't publish that just in case they have to fiddle with the final numbers to graps a 0.0001% victory.

>It's okay to let muslims invade as long as you don't make the streets dirty

Very good chance of winning both.

Nicely rused lad.

Weren't the projections that the economy would shrink by 3% over some period of time? That's a fucking bargain leave now before another 5 million slimes make their way into Europe.

Forget the polls m8. You want remain to think they've won. Most of them are slacktivist keyboard warriors who won't bother actually voting, especially if they think there's no contest, and they're far ahead.

IF YOU VOTE BREXIT, YOU WILL NEVER GET A GIRLFRIEND, FACT

That was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye, gives me hope that we might actually win this.

I'm still perplexed as to why so many of the youth are Remainians. When did young people start loving the status-quo?

The Jew inside the ship with the debt anchor!

We converted him, chaps. The rest of it is great, too.

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

>This is what remainers consider bants
fucking pathetic desu lads

> I'm still perplexed as to why so many of the youth are Remainians. When did young people start loving the status-quo?

Muh Erasmus programme opportunities.

>Three Syrian men deny sex assault in Newcastle

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36507138

>Belgian "civilization"

gutenberg.org/files/219/219-h/219-h.htm

>It's okay to destroy our society in order to protect it from the boogeyman

They're pro remain because muh cheap holidays and Brexiters want to actually control immigration which is racist

I know one, just one, a total nu-male in a relationship with a leftie girl who has so many issues and triggers I really don't know how he hasn't shot himself. They seem to support each other through idiocy. She supports Sanders and has spent the past year of her time here ignoring potential feminist causes such as the mass abuse of European girls by fakefugees while shilling for open borders for Europe, she's Mexican-American somehow living in the UK.

You're a newfag aren't you?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36508464

>Vote Remain to protect workers' rights, says Corbyn

Corbyn is just Embarrassing remain at this point desu senpai

Polls are not accurate.

Vote leave is ahead, but fucking Scotland and London could fuck shit up, bacause they are cunts.

Reminder: if you are Scottish or from London, kill yourself for the good of the nation.

HOLY FUCK WE WERE RIGHT AGAIN.

Media BTFO, They've been trying to hit Farage for days over what he said.

Haha screened Syrians, it's over boys.

>boogeyman

The only answer is more Islam!

Such a fucking joke.

Remain = less jobs for UK workers. Inarguable. Who gives a fuck about workers rights if you can't even get a job?

"Delete your account" levels of banter

>When did young people start loving the status-quo?
When they changed the curriculum. They're brainwashed m8. They have no future, half a job if they're lucky, won't own a house, will never retire. They give a fuck about "online privacy" and that's about it. Which is a huge joke given the unhealthy relationship between Goole, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter and the muthafucking EU. But they only believe it's bad when their own government spies on them.

Ignore 'em m8, they won't be arsed to vote on the day. You can't help some people, there's no point in trying.

LORD EMPEROR CORBYN

BREXIT WILL TRIGGER INSTANT GLOBAL NUCLEAR ANNIHILATION, FACT

Top Kek

Need to get some new friends lad

>Grownup friend w/ wife, kid and house is voting out
>So is wife.

>Mr.Switzerland says he is on the fence (going out tho, just afraid to say).

>Me, out.

>Other bro, only voting in because his gf will not fuck him if he uncucks himself

>Weedbro, voting in.

>Jew, voting out (weird I know).

>Dr.bro, voting out for dat sweet NHS money.

>American globalist, voting in for obvious reasons.

Most of them are pretty based. I keep my powerlevel on the dl tho

Kek that's an authentic Garrison mate.

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

>The only answer is more Islam!
If that's what you want. I disagree, but I know you guys are already really accepting of Pakistanis so I guess your view is different.

I see you have no more arguments. I guess I win this discussion too.

Don't forget to vote out, lads!

We need to be careful that the shit going down in Marseilles doesn't reflect badly on Brexit. They will use it as an anti-nationalism type deal, we need to emphasize it as a lack of union.

London will halve in value overnight everywhere else will be down 20% for a few years .
Let's the kids get a foothold with higher wages to boot.
Everyone under 30 should vote leave.

Kek
>implying you've made any arguments

Admit it abdul, you're butthurt because some mudslimes got btfo.

Does anyone have the BANE scene with Farage & Nick Griffin?

>But he said voting Remain would protect "paid holiday, the anti-discrimination legislation, the maternity leave, the paternity leave and particularly environmental protection".

Except most of those things come from british law, and are higher than any EU mandated equivalent.

what?
how not?
she was implying he must be a foreigner

>vacations
fuck off yank

The one who has yet to enter a plea was actually resettled here by the Government, too.

Raheem Kassam has been shit-hot on this sort of stuff on Twitter.

My cousins are remain. They openly say it for the selfish reason that they can go on holiday without any effort and thats the only reason to do so. Luckly 1 of the cousins waited to long and can't vote now. But other then that literally everyone else is leave.