Sold his first TV show to HBO when he was in his 20s for a cool $2 million

>sold his first TV show to HBO when he was in his 20s for a cool $2 million
>has done ad campaigns for Nike, Mercedes, Vogue, Playboy, and many others
>pioneered the art of the daily vlog
>currently has the fastest growing Youtube channel in Youtube history, went from 4 million to 5 million subscribers in 2 months flat
>recently sold his company Beme to CNN in an unprecedented $25 million acquihire and will begin to produce content for CNN

Is he the greatest auteur of our generation?
youtube.com/watch?v=JkrmR3dr8ow

>face looks like an inside out ass

The next Content Cop is going to be on him.

I can only assume this literal who gets posted because his face is infuriating to look at?

Buy an ad

oh no! how will he cope with someone saying mean things about him?!
why do people watch this shit?

hey guys FAS sean penn here

is that nose real or ?

Yup.

Literally who?

He made Leafy completely irrelevant. Look at Leafy's recent vids, his views are declining.

I'll have nothing but contemptuous laughter when his nose grows so large, it blocks his nasal cavity one night and asphyxiates him as he sleeps.

i thought i was ugly, but holy shit that face

I'll say this, of all the youtube creators, he's one of the few with actual talent.

omg i laik totally LUVF yootoob throd!!!

Casey, seriously. Cut your fucking nose off. You look like the love-child of Jimmy Durante and Bill from Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

You must be real fun at reddit meet ups.

t. been here since 2009

Guess again, my funny 4chink friend.

so he's ended the vlog to work at CNN? I thought he was ending it for personal reasons what a liar

shush

"No!"

he is a cuck, he made a video supporting hillary and deleted all the comments from people that disagreed. He also blocked me from his channel for pointing this out.

>the most comically hooknosed person in history is successful in media and finance

woah

too bad none of these threads are the same

Of course he's a liar. Have you seen the size of his NOSE?!?

god I hope so, the vlogger does a little bit of editing and is deepthroated by everyone.

>CNN co-opts him and he wastes time writing contact which will be heavily curated and controlled...no one will fucking care...

>will go back to spending time on YouTube with less viewers

I never understood the appeal of this elephant-seal nose having faggot

Looks like Sean Penn had sex with a depression-era dust bowl victim.

>currently has the fastest growing Youtube channel in Youtube history, went from 4 million to 5 million subscribers in 2 months flat
Didn't idubbbz go från like less than a million to 2.8m in like one or two months?

that's a really ugly dog

>that face

Did Mr. Snuffleupagus rape a hillbilly woman with no teeth, and spawn this?

>ugly as fuck, literal 0/10
>terrible personality
>no woman will ever love him for who he is, only for his money

I honestly don't envy him.

that's a bad pic of him

he looks like a 7/10 in his video and has a better personality than you probably

Ralph is a 10/10 you fucking piece of human garbage, and of course he has a better personality, he's sweet and innocent.

>he looks like a 7/10 in his video
best joke i heard all day. Why do you think he wears sunglasses that completely cover his dented in ugly ass eyes? He's objectively ugly.

>he looks like a 7/10

Guys, my question is what does he actually do?

he's a social media personality and film maker
he was a film maker before he became famous on youtube, he's done tv shows for hbo, he's worked on movies as a producer, and he does ad campaigns for large companies (he recently did an ad for Samsung's gear 360 along with his friend Karlie Kloss)

anyway you cut it, he's far more productive than you

BTFO

No. The bigger the jew nose the more power they possess. Cut off the nose cut the power.