Member when the Daily Show was funny?

member when the Daily Show was funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/zjvhm0/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-exclusive---a-look-back---accents
youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I blame the current writers. Trevor can be funny when he's not pandering to a TV audience.

I blame Trevor, John would know what to cut and add his own shit because he's actually talented.

Talking in a stupid accent needs to stop passing for comedy in America.

It never was funny

trevor noah is better than the last few years of jon stewart. noah is more reserved and isn't just another le funny faces at a different camera man

>

cc.com/video-clips/zjvhm0/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-exclusive---a-look-back---accents

It was never funny.
>"well at least it wasn't like this"
>"cuts to specially selected soundbite where it was like that
>cut back to jon making a phunny phace
>seals in the audience chortle

yes, but that was a long long long time ago

I never found political humor to be funny

So no.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI

it's usually pretty lame.
As long as there was even a slight attempt at a joke, people will cheer and love and clap because it aligns with their views

remember that time you sucked a thousand dicks?

Sure don't

Pajeet alert

Comedy Central should have just sucked up the one year contract, and went with the guy who was originally picked to replace JS..........

pic related

what did she mean by this?

Hey, can't argue with those dubs

/thread

I really like his humor.
it's darker than most late night shows.

I remember watching re-runs of his show the day after. The show had that mid-late 90s kitschy feel, where it was on the cusp of the 00s. A mix of technological advance and the aesthetics of old. TechTv had that aesthetic too. Great show, because it wasn't nearly as politicized as when Lebiowitz took over.

Fucker got me into Riki Oh, so there's another plus.

People aren't going to watch foreigners ripping on their country, they put up with it from Colbert and Stewert because they were Americans.

>he says as if Last Week Tonight isn't the new Daily Show
wew lad

she wanted the d, can't you tell

The Tomi interview was good I thought.