Rate my 2017: The Sequel

Decided to start this thread again because I feel asleep like a faggot. Once again, feel free to post your 2017 as well so we can all make you feel bad about yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHkwLqnsAfo
open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E9OLz8AahTf43?si=FftBhzhJSFOLn4l8yt13Fw
2017wrapped.com
open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E9FgFPpDUCjos?si=exT1xSOFTleIp5xrBxmM5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I FUCKING LOVE CONNIE CONVERSE GOOD TASTE MY MAN

Holy shit you're a basic bitch

I waa so happy when I found Connie Converse. I don't remember when or how but right after listening to her album I immediately bought it on vinyl. So god damn good.

I have good memories of Seen. Bravo.

Just came back home for Christmas and that vinyl is one of the few things on the list my parents demanded I make lol.

Ween* I just woke up so my typing abilities are a little rusty. Sorry for the confusion, fellas.

I know, feels bad man.

Thundercat makes it an automatic 10/10.

As far as hip hop goes this isnt too bad

wtf is escape room?
decent, try exploring beyond mu memes more tho
good shit, saw thundercat live earlier this year and he was great
slowdive are great dude did you manage to see them tour this year?

Apparently Spotify likes to make up it's own genres based on a user listening to a specific couple of artists a lot. How pretentious.

Sadly, no

o no, I'm a pleb.
I don't use Spotify for all my music though to be fair.
whatever, who gives a shit.

>so we can all make you feel bad about yourself.
i already feel bad about myself desu

Dave..... Patrician taste my amigo

hmmm i checked online and it seems to be mostly like alt rap or pop, seems about right but the name just sounds stupid
ah unlucky was a great show, seeing it live shows just how accurate the whole wall of sound description is
man like ajt

Shame me

EMO? and not even American Football, nor Sunny Day Real Estate into your tops. mate, something is wrong in this thing

Modern Baseball is my biggest guilty pleasure. I'm praying for you, user.

I really wanted to like that Vince Staples album but I was just disappointed by it in the end. Same thing with that Danny Brown album last year.
Am I just not 'getting' modern rap anymore?

>Emo
lol gay
>FIDLAR
dude nice

I mean, don't get me wrong, this is the gayest top 5 I've seen so far.
Why feel bad about it though? You like what you like.

Fuck man, Souvlaki Space Station is so good.

You don't know what Escape Room is? Fuck man, theres like a huge Escape Room scene where I live. Love going to local Escape Room nights it's the shit.

i was half joking
i mean i do kinda feel bad but its not cause of my music tastes and i'm not bothered by Sup Forums's comments anyway

you should hopefully grow out of all of those within the next year besides joyce manor's first album and second albums

nice meng

Ariel Pink is great. Well done.

i was hospitalized in the psych ward for like a week in october and saw him in november, but after i got out time to live was a serious anthem. new album and show were both great. lovetrap got played fuck ton over the summer too.

Du har god smak, min venn.

ya'll wack

That vince album is a bit hit and miss but I like the ambition of it, especially with the kinda UK bassline/garage feel to some of the tracks

I can see that Danny Brown album being very much marmite. Funnily enough I just find it very easy to listen to, and each song flows into the next at such a good pace and feel. Very Death Grips-like. Saying that I really cannot get into Danny Brown's other album at all

how can you spend that much time listening to shitty music?
new danny brown album is the only thing thats good

fuck that's a lot of time listening to music man. That's like 8 hours every day.
Where do you work that you can listen to music solidly every day?

am i plen guys

jay reatard and flylo save you, theres still hope

lol desu there is actually quite a decent scene for that kind of stuff but the name threw me off, more like a hybrid of hip hop and electronics

Hm.

>Deak
My nigga

Nice King Gizz
Nice AJJ and FIDLAR

Have you ever heard of the band Fjorsvartnir? They're a cool folk-black metal (I'm not great with genres so if I'm wrong about that excuse me) band that not many people that I've met know about. If not, I highly recommend.

I'll give it a shot user

>tfw patrician who downloads files almost exclusively instead of streaming
Feels good

r8 me fggts

Title Fight! Head in the Ceiling Fan is such a great song. Huzzah!

Their album Legions of the North is so fucking epic, you'll love it.

8/10 for Slowdive and Vampire Weekend. Don't know much about the other bands so I can't rate on that. Spectacular!

okay, thanks for posting dad
can you go now?

Stage Four by Touche Amore is amazing

Love Porches, couldn't get enough of the last album.
Homeshake is decent as well, thought his album this year was pretty good.
I listened to Rezz but thought it was really basic entry level dance music. Had some video that looked like a cheap Aphex rip of as well.

10/10/10/10/10
King Gizz!

ye i really get that bassline feel on "745". Big Fish kinda had a uk party vibe to it, if you get me.

It is! It made my top 100 songs
I love it too! I got too see them a couple months ago. I live about 10 minutes from the venue "Eight Seconds" where Jeremy got the call that his mom died

Even 'Yeah Right' has a Dub/dubstep feel to it, reminds me of Mala or even Spaceape by Burial if you removed the vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=qHkwLqnsAfo

very strange to see a US rapper incorporating these kinda sounds, I think they all work really well imo

isn't that cus a bunch of tracks were produced by SOPHIE?

i presume so, but i also think vince liked implementing electronic sounds in his music, for example that collab he had with fluem. but im not sure what his motivation was to add the bassline feel to big fish.

Weekend nachos is on my top too. I have never seen them on this board, i love them.

Holy shit dude how do you listen to Gary that much?

user wtf?

open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E9OLz8AahTf43?si=FftBhzhJSFOLn4l8yt13Fw

I don't know how to make the full page thing like you guys

2017wrapped.com

That's a good idea though.
Here's my 2017 playlist for you all to thumb through:
open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1E9FgFPpDUCjos?si=exT1xSOFTleIp5xrBxmM5Q

ITT: Normies

CHOCK FULL

>streaming

music is dead and it is you who killed it

How is music dead?