/brit/

Mister Prime Minister edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E
theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8&list=RDQML7ApTdKobtM&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=mvs8dX5BkVo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499141773289.webm
sketchtoy.com/67778031
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499141840114.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1499137238044.webm
liveleak.com/view?i=c05_1499244016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shagged an absolute 9/10 a week ago and STILL riding the high

the sex wasn't even that great, but its not about that is it? Its the confidence high you get from knowig some 9/10 wanted to fuck you.

Music sounds better, food tastes better, the sun shines a little brighter.

Now I get why normies are so obsessed with pulling. Might make a habit of this.

>craigslist

Have been writing a bunch of stories recently. Might try to make them into a book eventually.

Each short story takes place in the same location with the same cast of characters. They are about 10-20 pages long and are set in a near-future world with VERY light cyberpunk elements. The stories take place in a bar, and centre around the bartender, who I have deliberately given zero personality - he is a selfinsert for the reader.

Nothing really happens in any of the stories, the bartender just cleans and maintenances the bar, serves drinks to customers, that kind of thing. The point of the stories is the characters who come to the bar and the conversations they have with the bartender and each other.

The characters are either real people I know IRL transposed into the world, fictional people I have imagnied, or a mix of the two. The conversations are split pretty evenly between real conversations I have overheard and noted down, and conversations I have invented. I tweak the stories to make some fit and to make different conversations reference each other or build character, but the heart of a lot of them is unchanged from when I heard them 'in the wild'.

Each story takes place over a single day, and my intention is that the reader should read one a day too, syncing his weekly routine to that of the storyworld's. The regulars have varying schedules the reader will learn to anticipate. Students and the unemployed are more erratic, and workers have fairly rigid and predicitable schedules. The hope is that the stories form a parallel social life for the reader and take place almost in real time. For example, a reader might think to themselves: "Man, I can't wait until Friday's story - Mark said he'd come to the bar then and tell us how his date with Alice went," or: "I hope Ben is okay, he hasn't been to the bar for weeks", etc etc.

What do you think of my novel (haha) idea? Be honest please

babestation

4u

sue

>indenting your paragraphs
fuck off

>bradley posts

Does craigslist have a UK site?

tune lads choooon

youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E

Sounds boring

Main protagonist wouldn't have any character development, boring bar setting really limiting yourself

whom are you quoting

thoughts on /fa/ lads

>"cregslist"

no

america has become the most powerful country in the world, arguably one of the most powerful in history

They created some of the most innovative pieces of technology the world will ever see.

They dominate culture and are the entertainment powerhouse of the world. People will be studying this masterpiece of a country for hundreds of years wondering how we were so dominant and ahead of our time

They'll look at the moon and marvel at the fact that we were there in fucking 1969. They'll see the world wide web and its expansions and be in complete awe of our advancements

In the end, they'll see a film called Interstellar. What will eventually become a cornerstone of western art, a nearly perfect visual. Historians will be blown away by the way it perfectly encapsulates human nature, our sense of adventure, our perseverance, and most of all, our love, the thing that transcends space and time

Honestly if women want more power they should play up the femdom aspect. They probably could get androcide in motion if they wanted

its meant to be comfy
not exciting

tthey are all skinny runts so it doesn't matter what they're wearing

>literally claiming bennies from your own mum and dad as an adult man

theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/transgender-freshman-sprinter-born-a-male-wins-two-girls-state-championships/

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8&list=RDQML7ApTdKobtM&index=4

love fast music lads

As my fondness for alcohol has grown so has my complete inability to care about what other people think about me. I have my mates and workmates and that, I'm pretty good looking and confident but end up in fights and arguments constantly because I've honestly stopped giving a fuck about other people's feelings

poowee

love eurobeat me
youtube.com/watch?v=mvs8dX5BkVo

you have to be 18 to post here

DEJA VU
IVE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE

studio 66

I only support one man-free zone... my penis. My penis.

is excel a useful skill that employers like you to have?

pic is me doing a be excellent at using excel

babestation germany

/brit/ is the original man-free zone

any poo man in

hello nigger

haha poopoopeepee

if you have "proficient at excel" on your CV you are a runt

Do you know the advanced functionality like adding numbers? If so you're hired lad, just remember, firm handshake and eye contact.

So I took her hand and I gave her a twirl
And I lost my heart to a Galway girl

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499141773289.webm

>over halfway through 2017

Mental, I remember past new years like it was yesterday. I was on /brit/ and I drew this
sketchtoy.com/67778031

Time accelerates so rapidly once you hit mid-20s

weewee

Yes

is incel a useful skill that employers like you to have?

You're not an Excel wizard until you can VLOOKUP your monte carlo simulations and regression analyses

Need a poo
(in my mouth)

bossman quit today.
company spiraling out of control

qt on jeopardy rn

haha

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499141840114.webm

hey mr bartender give me a drink

but i really am proficient at excel

>You're not an Excel wizard until you can VLOOKUP your monte carlo simulations and regression analyses

I imagine all German sextalk sounds like brutal femdom, even if they don't want it to

Jesus christ british salaries are miserable.

I work for a british corporation and just looked at the same job title in London as the one I have here.

It literally makes $20k less in a significantly more expensive area. I live really well on my salary for the same job here, I'd be barely getting by in London

How do people do it?

Also, the company covers my healthcare so i bet my healthcare here is just as good, if not better than what the NHS offers.

Finally found a girl able to handle my monster cock

enjoy this gimmick

whats the best thing you can do on excel?

Fuuuuarrkkk
Routine?

fuark
anyone know her routine?

Ah I just prefer large epic stories. Go for it lad, I'd read it.

conditional formatting

need poo gf

i.4cdn.org/gif/1499137238044.webm

Planned my whole life out in excel, tbqh

pics of your monster cock please x

dormers

thats easy mate any retard can do that

orchestrating a wank

Really need to get this mature.

How easy is this to keep up with? I'm terrible about my spending and am about to be fully independent in 4 months

Grim

>foreign youths

the fucking dutch at it again

Depends on how much work you want to put into it
I may have gone too far

at the end it should all be a dream a nd he wakes up and he has no arms
imagine that shit happening

mental

Just got 3 matches in a row on tinder and I'm sat with 8 cold cans of beer

Flying high boys

i reckon it was those pesky hindus again

why do women have a habit of nagging you and asking trivial questions when you are trying to concentrate?

>planning your life that much ahead ahead
holy autism batman

Ah yes, the Flintstones

liveleak.com/view?i=c05_1499244016

lads...

i think you just notice it and are annoyed by it more when you're busy

Lol this is bait

good bait at that Robert

ah yes - the 'tism

5 FUCKING MATCHES IN A ROW

might roll a joint

bollocks are very sweaty

Why does everything men do revolve around sex? No seriously, go to a club and see how disgustingly forward and perverted men are being to the girls there.

Some girls are just there to be with friends, yet they're getting rubbed up on every 2 minutes.

I'd say thats more annoying than being "naggy".

Very interesting

why the fuck do you already have your income put down for 10 years ahead? and why the fuck do you think you'll be making 300k?

i really hope that trump cures acne

Made it 6 in a row

Combo breaker

on tinder do you see all the girls that reject you?

looks a bit fake

>It's a semi auto-biographical novel about a man who falls in love with a girl halfway across the world over the internet

I have no income