twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. redditor

fucking fire bruh, these bangers slap!!

do it bump in da whip tho? *thinkign emoji*

GOTTEEM

never thought I'd be this into a distorted saxophone on an album by a
B O Y B A N D

Yes, they are pretty good

reminder that regular rap (i.e. rap where the lyricists put effort into their lyrics) has become fedoracore and cringe-tier reddit garbage compared to trap. trap music has effectively rendered regular rap "archaic" and anyone who still tries to rhyme in a technically impressive way comes off as corny and lame. the mere mention of the name "brockhampton" immediately illicits, as if by free association, images of the reddit-snoo mascot and caricatures of your average suburban high school /r/hiphopheads user. the same goes for rappers like kendrick lamar (pasty p4k drones) and 'underground' backpack rap like milo (homosexuality in every sense of the word). the point is that the only relevant and non-cringe inducing 'rappers' left are those making trap music.

i know this post is ironic but there are people out there who legitimately talk like this
why have so many synonyms that literally mean "good"

i feel like "banger" used to mean it was really dancable or something you would want to head bang to but people have been calling slower songs bangers too
is there an explanation for why? is it just people unintentionally changing the meaning of the word because they didnt know its meaning?

fourth album confirmed boys

BREAK NECKS IM THE CHIROPRACTOR

SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

jobas entire verse gives me goosebumps just from his energy

agreed, so good

Umm maybe your low threshold for cringe comes from you being a spineless peabag. Biccboi

ok

now check out these singles

LEAK

FUCKING

WHEN

aoty tomorrow

are u retarded it is out in half an hour

what???? I thought it was out at midnight?

>t. ESTfag

oh my god someone LEAAAKK

That's literally how slang works you cretin

WHERES THE GODDAMN MUTHERPHUCKKING LEAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anghami.com/album/3476424

I'VE BEEN BEAT UP MY WHOLE LIFE

JOHNNY is so fucking good

Honest question. If ameer vann is the only good rapper in the group, why does everyone love these guys? What songs have good verses by other members?

Dom McLennon has a lot of good verses
Not all of them are meant to give great verses, they're all good at their own things, like how Kevin Abstract is god tier at hooks

I do think Kevin is good at hooks. I don't think the groups trash or anything, just nothing to write home about.

any example of a song where dom mclennon has a good verse?

Soy milk

play.anghami.com/album/3476424

Team is fucking A+

The production is way more textured and experimental on this nice. Also merlyn and joba don't sound like fuckin retards on every track. This is way better than 2 and that was a great album overall.

Winner of Most Annoying Beat: 2017

is mp4 64kbps good quality??? I'm asking because I'm used to mp3 320 so 64 seems sketchy to me but I know they are different formats so it could be different...I don't want to listen to garbage quality

Nah, it's the same shit. I was listening to the album on the phone, it sounded okay.

>Being this pleb

Boogie reminds me of Ain't it Funny, it's a great song

bleach is great

My personal favorite verse by Dom was on Queer

So is hating Brockhampton cool now?

Hating rap will always be cool

where do you think we are
the majority will hate anything that gets popular

Favorite dom verses are Gummy or Star. Or his intro on Gamba which isn't really a rap verse

Yes apparently on twitter too. At least with the contrarian sorta right-wing twitter accounts.

Lads...is it gonna...is it gonna be...

so far saturation 3 is tied with one for best. track after track is fire

I am still pissed they didn't finish slow burn and put it in the album

I think I saw one of their tour videos where they interview fans, some canadian chick said somethinf along those lines about one of their songs. the word "banger" sounds so fucking wierd anywhere outside of reddit.

SATURATION 10, 3/10

i feel like im listening to moonhooch

>Welp, the singles are fucking fire.

Unironically a contender for hip hop aoty. Way better than 2 and 1

yeah it's cool as

They really are tho
youtu.be/LXuNNqoo1WQ

8 or 9
If he gives it a 10 id be more than surprised