Where do I get music after the internet dies?

Where do I get music after the internet dies?

at the store, like any other human being before 2001

it never dies, it's like a virus
it was designed to survive nuclear holocaust

Where do I get social contact after the internet dies?

Buried deep underground

slsk

Can someone explain to a Britbong what difference this whole thing will make? Aren't there laws already in place in America and separate from these regulatory organisations to stop companies from doing anything too drastic anyway? I know that the whole thing basically reclassifies the internet as being an information service as opposed to a telecommunications one and therefore puts it under a different regulatory agency than it was, and who can only regulate that the company disclose what they do with traffic rather than more directly limit the company's actions themselves, but what actually will this cause over there? Also, wouldn't the smartest of the internet companies just not limit access as this would surely be the wisest business decision to entice customers?

Just do it yourself.

I know this is hard for you user, you discover new music by talking to people IRL about it.

>discovering new music through normalfags opinions
literally the worst way to do it

except its not.

nothing was 'designed' that wasnt designed to feed a pocket.

THANKS DON

fuck you fucking A M E R I C U C K S

Paul Wall's delivery chopped. Did dem black folk know?

there's so much monopoly in america you don't get to choose your ISP

There is no competition between ISPs so there is no reason for them not to fuck everyone.

For instance, it will most likely be like cable now, different packages with different sites and a lot of small sites being blacklisted.

Nothing's going to happen you paranoid freak

Do you have friends? Because 90% of my friends listen to ""bangerz""" and the rest of them are either metalheads or listen to entry-tier indie

remember that when they close the oven door bb

Thanks, Hitler.

And you call GG Allin a want to be.

>they think they are into music

I want a damn Haley Williams Christmas album already.

Since Amy is ded an all.

The best since Whitney desu.

The difference being is Beyonce makes work an Haley does it with ease.

She is wasted.

>Being this noided

you can't steal music easily from a store though