ONE MORE

ONE MORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teared up at that tbfamilia

Same. Can't fell the Mel. He truly is a god tier director.

fucking m a s t e r p i e c e

ONE MORE

literally the whole theater was crying during this

watch this movie get robbed from oscars because of moonlight aka 2016 the movie

I wouldn't say god tier director, he is a lot better than people want to give him credit for though (probably because they can't split his work from his publicized personal life stuff.)

I hate how liberals love that movie

Go look up who directed and wrote it

But do whites get credit of course not

a black guy wrote it and a black guy directed it. what are you even trying to say?

Moonlight was the better film.

Hacksaw was very good, but the first act was straight out of a Lifetime movie.

Bullshit

The creativity was far too high

making this baby face likeable was a real miracle
wp Mel

exactly. the first hour was fucking terrible. vince vaughn as the drill sergeant was laughably bad. and the whole "one more" montage was cringey as fuck.

idk why Sup Forums praises this movie. yeah it had pretty good war scenes, but the rest of the movie was dogshit.

Kinda feel bad for you for being stuck with the mind that you have desu

lol nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

the ptsd father was too much for me i couldn't handle it
the cemetery scene or when he show up in his uniform and they tell him to fuck off

i feel bad for you thinking this movie was good lol. literally mel's worst movie.

cliched ragtag group of soldiers, some religious retard main character with a fake as hell accent, and an insufferable first hour. cringey montage and even cringier "pull me on a blanket while i shoot japs" scene.

>vince vaugn as the drill sergeant was laughably bad
Horrible opinion

ya le comedic relief man in my serious war movie. just what i wanted! boot camp is supposed to be fucking torture to prepare you for war, the drill sergeant should make you feel uncomfortable, like the one in FMJ does. but nah, my entire theater was fucking roaring with laughter at all vince vaughns stupid lines. literally the worst part of the movie.

The dinner scene was phenomenal as well