5. Eugenio Suarez (R) 3B
6. Scott Schebler (L) RF
7. Jose Peraza (R) 2B
8. Tucker Barnhart (S) C
9. Scott Feldman (L) P

>Caratini starting
>Jay leading off

welp, let's see how this goes

Wtf is going on? It's taking so long to upload images the goddamn captcha is expiring!

>JD shouting out Canada Day

basedball

Who only watching this beacuse the Indians are on rain delay?

Monty bringing the FILTH

>Return of the Mack is being played in the stadium

Yeesh

HELLA OUT

Why do the mods hate us?

When did WHOOMP THERE IT IS after big hits become a thing?

MODS = FAGS

How new are you?

How new are you?

you need to fuck off. I dont remember any weebs in cubs threads before this year

>>>backtoguaurnteedratefield

Even if the Cubs blow this game, this is a stub night for the young starters making defensive plays.

Also we can start joking that Caratini has more runners out stealing than Montero after just 3 innings of play.

Your butthurt is welcome. Also by law you can't be a weeaboo if you're Japanese. Or even if you like anime. You aren't a newfag who doesn't know the proper definition of weeaboo are you? Because that would be icing on the cake.

Every single time you post one of these images you are just trying to escape the world you live in. You should remember it though. From now on every time you post on of these remember that you are loathed by everyone and your life has no meaning. Next time I post this and you quickly roll past it because you dont want to think about what I just said. But remember even when you quickly scroll past this that you are a miserable drain on society.

The boy's trying to be philosophical about image posting. I just want to put you into a giant jar with some sticks and leaves.

explain why you werent posting here before this season anime fag

No. Put him a jar with another virgin and shake it. Maybe they'll fight.

Go Cubs!

>That defense by Monty and Rizzo on that bunt.
At least we ruined the no hitter.

Big Mouth Basshole just fucked us again.

And that's the ballgame.

>it's a Reds clobber a divisional opponent and then shit the bed against everyone else episode
All year