How come racism is a feature in the GOP and not a bug?

How come racism is a feature in the GOP and not a bug?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow that really made me think... you know when u put it that way with the picture and the words... welp i guess im #teamhillary now

You ever notice that the republican party simply wants everyone treated equally regardless of race whereas the democratic party believes minorities are inferior people who need to have their hand held in every major life decision they make?

republicans want equality for all

democrats want equality AND special treatment for democrats

>religious extremists
I'm pretty sure most muds vote Democrat

Woman there doing the nazi salute is literally a jewish professor.

Hey professor whatcha doin?

Lady on the right was a plant

But if that's true, how come it was a Republican President that abolished Slavery? Why were Democrats behind KKK and Jim Crow? Why do Democrats still enslave minorities today with welfare and the big prison complex?

Except for the little wrinkle about the Democratic party founding the KKK

It's like Trump says Make America Great Again For Everyone

> conveniently forgetting about Christian Fundamentalism that want to brainwash children into Creationism and voting republican

Fucking kraut

did you just hear that line from bill maher show?

Fuck you, I disagree.

Have you noticed that Americans only has two choices?

>conveniently using reddit space for your EPIC bait
Meh all these newdditors still fall for it so 3/7

Racism is a feature because racism is completely logical and correct.

Wow, really makes me think

Be me,
>Born in Seattle surrounded by liberal retards
>Not racist, anti welfare, pro gun, pro abortion, and pro faggot
>Thought Romney was a Mormon shill
>Voting for trump
The media doesnt give a shit because Im not newsworthy, theres millions of people like me.

The silent majority is real my brothers

>why do backwards people favor the conservative party over the progressive party
Come on, bro, it's not that complicated.

You got your fair share of pseudo-militaristic, naive and over-ambitious nutjobs on the side of the left, but the sad thing is that the current political atmosphere they aren't even criticized and are often glorified.

Like Mr. President said, we need to return to having a good center left Democratic party and a good center right Republican party. But even with the sad Murica core self-destructing around Trump and the temper-tantrum Bernie Buffoons getting nothing I don't see that happening any time soon.

>Racists
Black people vote Republican?
>Religious extremists
Muslims vote Republican?
>Bigot
Feminists vote Republican?
>White Supremacist
This is exactly the same thing as racists. Why are it is separated? Also, around half of politicians confirmed to be associated with the KKK were Democratic.

> muh reverse racism is real guys
> implying there are not way more Christian fundies than muds
> implying feminism is that prevalent in the Democratic Party
> MUH SOUTHERN STRATEGY NEVER EXISTED , ITS A JEWISH REVISIONIST LIE

>muh lazy bluepill narrative
Stick with leddit young lad. You'll enjoy your life more in the echo chamber before it is violently ended by one of your beloved niggers.

> denying the Sup Forums is not an echo chamber for far right extremism

And soon it's gonna be Mexicans and Islamic refugees.

This.

After 9/11, both parties took a fucking nosedive into their ideologies, although the left definitely dove more into leftism than the right. We now have an "us or them" system, where finding a centered ground system is unheard of. "Oh those damn republicans" or "oh those damn democrats." It's pretty much killing our system. Thus, people refuse to denounce even the most extreme of extremists in their party.

I mean, watching people boo Trump for attacking W. Bush on very real problems blew my fucking mind. I couldn't even believe it.

Why is everyone always against racism?

She was literally showing a bunch of retards larping as nazis the correct way to do the salute.

>equality
>party that supports segregation
>party that supports being able to discriminate based on name or ethnicity
>party that things women shouldn't be able to manage their own bodies

top kek

Have you ever noticed that communists, drug dealers, black supremacists, and anti white activists all align with the Democratic party?

The Mexicans have been Jew-wise since the Pre-Hispanic era. How can bringing them in be bad?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yacatecuhtli
>Lord of the Nose
>Aztec God of Merchants and Commerce
(((Pure Coincidence)))