Not downloading spotify to listen to normie core music to pull "art hoes"

>not downloading spotify to listen to normie core music to pull "art hoes"
Why do you even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pa4EOtwNKT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not using spotify to listen to metal and edge rappers to pull goth chicks

well shit i already listen to Peep unironically

Because I've been in a healthy relationship for years :)

oh yes that is certainly a female haha
as am i!

do you still need a facebook for tinder?

I went to a Mac concert back in 2012 before he was popular and got a pic with him. Still use that for Tinder, and it works every fucking time since I live by 3 art colleges.

nice

i pull in art hoes by knowing their favorite artists but being able to expose them to cooler, more underground bands.

it's what they want deep down.

>having a tinder
fuck off

>snapchat filter

dropped

The fact that you made a thread just for this makes it seem like you're desperately attempting to justify yourself

I want to listen to Mac Demarco but I don't think I can after this

I don't use Spotify

If I make account can I just "pick" what my top songs are?

Thots don't Facebook like bands anymore so nothing mutual ever comes up that way

>metal
>esge rappers
What exactly do you think a goth chick is?

>literally only 80s music
>no milf gf

>tfw I just use deezer instead of spotify because I dont have to deal with these annoying ads
>tfw no one uses deezer

goth chicks dont actually like goth music. They only like whatever is popular and edgy at the time.

i wanna cum in her eye

>pandering to little girls with """music"""
>being this beta
Women don't give a shit about music, at least not in a major way.
Women love personality, something you could never develop.

Pig nose

oink oink

>music board
>mentions goth chicks
reason enough to share this
youtu.be/Pa4EOtwNKT0

>Women love personality
money + good looks = personality. woman math

>money + good looks = personality
That does come later in life, but given that we're dealing with college broads on this board, I think that with the right social skills and a little bit of luck you can keep knocking few out on the regular.
Believe me, I've met ugly and poor sons of bitches that for some reason never had the problem of getting laid, but it's kids being kids.
Then again, you kinda have to be dedicated to the craft if you just want to stack up numbers, which is not really the point.
That being said, focus on quality chicks, the art hoes you guys desperately crave for aren't that fun. I say this because, well, I know this, first hand. Don't be an idiot like me.

>Don't be an idiot like me
way ahead of u

Good thing your hand (the only thing you fuck) doesn't have a pig nose! lmao

>18
Boii if you dont get ya young ass outta here

You can pick one song to be your "anthem". The other songs you can only pick from stuff you have listened recently on Spotify

I've heard about Mac DeMarco for years, and for some reason I thought he was a rapper. I listened to Salad Days yesterday and realized I've been so wrong.

he IS a rapper...

sorry dad

based OP

What's the appeal of Mac to all the art hoes? His only good song is Freaking Out The Neighborhood, but other than that I don't see what's so appealing about him. Half of the art hoes that are obssesed with him don't even know about Makeout Videotape, do they do it to seem like they have good tatse, how sad are these women?

What are you? A Jew?

wow same I love Mac miller

lol op you're like a child
this is the superior music taste to pull in neets with rich parents

damn you right

YOU'LL COWARDS DON'T EVEN SMOKE CRACK

>Women don't give a shit about music,
>OP's pic proves your point wrong