QUICK!!!! Give me some essential albums to download before the internet as we know it ceases to exist

QUICK!!!! Give me some essential albums to download before the internet as we know it ceases to exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://hitech.vesti.ru/article/718025/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alien Kids

>tfw don't know if i should hate nn to make lefties butthurt or support it because of this pajeet's punchable face

Internet is so shitty after 2007 it seems like a good idea to cease with its 'neutrality'.

>being amerimutt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Friendly reminder that nothing will change for internet users and if you believe otherwise then you fell for literal reddit propaganda.

Internet being for anything besides academia was a mistake anyways.

>haha fuck them libtards am i right guys?

Where in his post did he mention anything about liberals you fucking moron? Losing NN is a bad thing but the US isn't going to turn into fucking North Korea and if you think that you fell for fear mongering. Shut the fuck up.

Why hate free speech and give away your and everyone else's rights to piss off liberals? You're a fucking moron.

>nothing will change
lmao if nothing is going to change why would the FCC vote on the matter

will this affect my ability to pirate music? should i start stockpiling?

it could but it obviously won't happen right way

>government takes away your rights one by one in rapid succession
>lol what's bad about that what could really happen

>will this affect my ability to pirate music?
there's a big chance it will
>should i start stockpiling?
no, you should get a vpn and/or tor

Uhm, which right are they taking away from you?

it will allow isps to control the speed you reach websites

most of the cost will be put on the websites themselves unless the isps are extremely fucking greedy

websites the government doesnt like, however, could be place in a permanent slow lane
ie piratebay/kickass/whatever else, idk i havent torrented i years, could be put in such a slow lane they might as well not exist

No. Pirating music has always been illegal anyways. Just chill, you won't see much of a change, if any.

> listen guys, Internet providers lobbied so they could change nothing at all. Everything will be fine :)
God, retards like you need to be castrated. Not that you'll ever reproduce anyway

>he fell for the slowlane meme

muh libertarianism

they arent taking a right away, just making it more likely for the average internet user to get fucked through more expensive net, pay to access sites (similar to HBO with cable packages), and even slow lane stuff they dont like (see )

torrenting is p2p, what difference does it make

>it will allow isps to control the speed you reach websites
what about p2p stuff like slsk and the like

You are as dense as that row of urinals in Pajit Ayyys mouth.

dont you have to go through sites to find the torrents though? if you already have the magnet, it doesnt matter i guess

I haven't pirated a single album after losing my hard drive with 400+gb of flac and jazz discographies. Honestly if streaming doesn't get affected i don't have a problem with it

lol
how low USA will sink

Will I be able to find an internet package with soulseek?

Some ones already doxxed the guy. Cabt post it here.

Or offer faster lanes if sites and ISPs reach certain agreements.

so is
>MUH INTERNET IS BEING CUT OFF MOM
the new meme?

Don't torrent through tor you fucktard, it just slows it down even more

Would you literal brainlet tier retards not actually do something about lobbying rather than insisting that the government that you feel is fucking you over gets more control over the internet? Actually fight against government rulings like all the cities that just happened to block Google from laying any new internet infrastructure in cities despite huge demand for Google Fiber. The answer is to get rid of the legislation that lets ISPs split up areas into monopolies just handing more power over to the government that you dislike and feel is out to get you.

lol

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://hitech.vesti.ru/article/718025/&edit-text=&act=url

why you talking to urself bro

Who's laughing at my CD collection now, bitches

what guy

>I wont get around this

If this goes, Trump is meat.

>as if twothousandeighteen is not a thing

monopolies need to be killed
net neutrality is the temporary band aid on the monopolies
since the monopolies still exist, we need nn atm

this

1500 strong here

Pink Floyd - The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

This record will help you survive the coming apocalypse. Protect it with your life.

You're appealing to Sup Forums's sense of civic duty? And you call others brainlets. Until there is an anime loli shortage they won't do shit.

>being this economics 101

man i laughed

Why can't Haley Williams go solo and Lauren stay with the band?

t-thank you Trump
internet was full of fake news anyway....

Just bring an end to the lobbied legislations and the monopolies would be cut down to size or dead by summer.

Oh don't worry I'm not appealing to Sup Forums, I'm just appealing to all these redditors who think the world is going to literally die from this.

>"don't do shit until it's too late pls"

TRUMP BTFO'D DUMB LIBERALS

WE WIN AGAIN BABY

it already got this far before though.

NET NEUTRALIZERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>actual retards using an obsolete technology

im not wrong though
we cant really do much about the monopolies isps have but we can find a better way to regulate them
be honest with me do you feel like how much youre paying for internet is fair?
internet needs to be under the same regulations as utilities, it's almost a necessity in the US

how is having to pay more for the internet winning?

Hey! its not amerimutt its american!

only a loser would ask a question like that

This. It literally does not matter. The state of the internet will just revert to how it was pre-2015. And we all remember how terrible that was, right? Lol

Wonder how long it will take for Sprint to block Sup Forums?

If nothing will change, why all the trouble of repealing then?

that's blatant bait
are you new?

well i live in london and pay a lot for my connection - however, it is unbearably good and i feel i get value for money.

but then again i'm not poor and i don't live in the middle of america.

however, i would also say that internet is a necessity.
not almost.
worldwide.

You can actually take a stance against lobbying and all of the regulations brought in that save the likes of google $6bil a year that lets them completely ignore diseconomies of scale so they can't get undercut by investor funded local firms. The answer isn't to give more power to the government you hate and trusting them to do the right thing, it's making the companies that are fucking you over have to face the consequences of the way they treat customers.

Jesus Christ the amount of disinformation is killing me.

>unbearably
supposed to be unbeatably
but that auto corrected as it isn't a word lel

1. GG
2. Trent
3. Manson

only bad thing about this is that europe and the rest of the world might follow america's steps

american hegemony needs to fucking die

i feel what i pay is a little more than fair and just dont want to end up having to pay more
i guess this doesnt matter as much to you though, as you arent in the US

Sprint blocked Sup Forums temporarily a couple of months ago. Also the new rules allow ISP to block and charge for content as they see fit. You don't think Sup Forums will be a massive target for that?

There was net neutrality before 2015 you mong. It just didn't have a name.

maybe The Strokes.

Julian is so cool.

The right is full of idiots

exactly. so it's just going to stay the same as it has

>we cant really do much about the monopolies isps have
what "monopoly" are you talking about? You're talking about ISPs, like plural. ISPs are in competition with each other. It isn't a monopoly.

This is like saying "grocery stores have a monopoly on groceries"
>internet needs to be under the same regulations as utilities, it's almost a necessity in the US
you're literally braindead. You do realize that if internet is under the same regulation as utilities then the government is going to be able to put massive tax liens against properties if people aren't paying their bills right? the worst ISPs can do is turn your shit off, the governments reach extends much further. Suddenly every foreclosure auction you go to in the inner city is going to have a 80000 dollar tax lien against it for unpaid internet bills. Not to mention providing internet to households is a wee bit more complicated than providing them running water or electricity. If internet were under the same regulations as utilities it would literally fuck over the impoverished.

GG Allin an Haley Williams.

Do they fugg in Hell?

im talking about a regional monopoly
talking about multiple isps because different ones have control over different regions
for example: i can only buy internet from comcast

We need more punk rock music.

The type of punk rock that makes the critics cringe and me dance my balls off.

It's been since the mid eighty's and shit.

trap is the new punk

Give me a nigger that can punk

Rap is cool

Cool is the problem.

this news made me laugh. t. European here

>talking about multiple isps because different ones have control over different regions
that's not how it works. AT&T is just as capable of providing you with internet, they just don't because they don't think it makes business sense to establish services where you live. Like them or not, comcast is the only isp bothering to provide you with coverage at all.

Thanks Disney fuck.

So it's over?

thats still a monopoly
have you never taken a basic econ class?

They didn't even know what they had..

Real red pill of ya'

>So it's over?
No, stop being a fucking retard who falls for the most basic kind of fear mongering.

It is all I see.

I read the New York Times and such.

To be honest, more honest shitty bands with a driven God.

More punk rock.

>falling for the NN is free speech meme

yeah actually it's what my fucking degree is in and I work in the finance industry thanks.

But no no no, you're totally right, comcast are a bunch of mean monopolistic bullies and you deserve faster internet because the internet told you so. Let's pass net neutrality, I'm sure your internet is definitely not going to be slower and more expensive after that. Yeah lets put the internet under the same category as running water and heat. Yeah fuck the open market approach lets just dismantle the entire system and put an unwieldy and expensive government system in place that might work and keep running up our literally 15 trillion dollars in debts that we have out just so you get that internet that could potentially be marginally faster out to your house. You really do deserve it bud.

Surely, Dish fuckhole will save me.

I hate you all. Thank god we will no longer have such a dialogue.

i hope youre lying about that being your degree

I knew this day was coming, and worse days like it lie ahead. America is governed by corporate interests and eventually the internet will be totally policed. By then I will have music for several lifetimes. Why aren't (you) /stockpiling/ ?

swans - to be kind

Nope. Did my full four years and everything. But yeah, you definitely know more about economics than I do. You're a real Milton Friedman bud. Please do enlighten my unlearened ass about what exactly a monopoly is and how they work, I truly know nothing about them. In fact, let me just step out of my job while I'm at it, you can definitely apply economic theory way better than I can and are definitely more capable to preform it than I am. Definitely definitely definitely.

>imagine getting a 4 year degree in economics and not knowing what a monopoly is
I'm sorry man. Lucky you found a job and all. Hope all goes well for you.

Let me ask you, what do you gain by giving the government the power to censor you, shut this site down, throttle your internet speeds, and tax you?

I'm actually kind of excited about the internet being destroyed. I think it will make people less neurotic.

Net neutrality isn't a partisan issue, faggot.

this but without the excitement

look dude I have a pretty firm grip on what a monopoly is and is not and what you're experiencing is by definition not a monopoly. The truth is other ISPs aren't providing you coverage because they literally cannot be asked to bother. I can get how at a surface level that may seem monopolistic but other ISPs are perfectly capable of competing for your business with Comcast they just don't see a benefit from doing so. The only way it would be a monopoly is if they literally could not provide you with services because Comcast has some way to disallow them from it, but that's not whats happening. Other ISPs are choosing not to from a business perspective. Part of Comcast's whole business model is a giant service footprint, which is how they keep their damn lights on. You can't force other ISPs to provide you with coverage just because "muh market equilibrium muh consumer sovereignty." There's no obligation by the market to cater to your needs specifically.

I guess I'm just confused as to what you think nn is going to improve about your situation. If anything, your situation figures to be literally identical with or without nn.

What? The government isn't censoring anything you fucking retard. The people who are censoring stuff are the Silicon Valley guys like Google and his minions like Reddit who LITERALLY censor anything they don't like, such as what happened with Daily Stormer with GoDaddy (no, I'm not a nazi, but that's the actual censorship happening here), Facebook removing any content they label as hate incitement, and Google removing drive documents that go against their own interests.
Also, the aftermath of the repeal of net neutrality is uncertain at best, but there is no way they (private enterprises, more specifically ISPs, NOT governments) will block sites. Odds are they will offer faster lanes or even free lanes for sites such as Facebook (just like it already happens with mobile plans).
Fucking retards, this is what I mean by literal reddit propaganda.