Where does the good end and the bad begin?

Where does the good end and the bad begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6w6FV8P7HXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All 4 are good.

Good = Goldeneye,
Mediocre = The world is not enough
Bad = Tomorrow never dies
complete shit = Die another day

This is false.

This is approaching truth.

fpbp

Everything or Nothing > Die Another Day

>Where does the good end
Goldeneye
>Where does bad begin
Tomorrow never dies

I still don't understand how that woman literally fucked guys to death

>I still don't understand how that woman literally fucked guys to death

Great
Ok
Meh
Die another day tier

Great:
Golden Eye

Good:
Tomorrow Never Dies (plus bonus points for best non Aston Martin bond car)

You tried:
The World is not enough ("I never miss" is pretty badass tho)

Just all around bad:
Die Another Day

both these

>Tomorrow Never Dies (plus bonus points for best non Aston Martin bond car)
750 is in the movie for 5 minutes before it's totaled

>The World is not enough
Z8 is in the movie for 30 seconds before it's sawn in half

Do you think BMW felt cheated?

Both of those are better than GoldenEye. In that he literally drives it for 20 seconds before Jack shows up and the only gadget seen is the radar.

funnily enough, that goldeneye cameo was really succesful for bmw

This desu

Goldeneye
The world is not enough
Tomorrow never dies
Die another day

In order of quality

>Kino
GoldenEye
>Cinema
Tomorrow Never Dies
>Movie
The World is Not Enough
>Flick
Die Another Day

bond should have had an M2

The Z3 was such a POS not even BMW fanboys bought them. The few that sold aren't even on the road anymore.

anything worst then die another day and diamonds are forever
>nsna in great tier
>TWINE good tier
well memed

Quality declines by every subsequent movie, which is disappointing because on paper TWINE should have been a step up from TND but seriously underdelivers

Die Another Day is unwatchable garbage

>best non Aston Martin bond car
Jackie Chan's car from armor of god is objectively the best bond car

nobody posted this yet??

youtu.be/6w6FV8P7HXg

wtf I hate Sup Forums now

i dont think ive ever met anyone who liked this movie

i thought armor of god was jackie chan's indiana jones movie? either way based

The World is Not Enough > GoldenEye >>>>> Tomorrow Never Dies >>>>>>>>>>>> dogs but >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Die Another Day

Nowhere,all 4 are kino in their own way

The rest of Die another Day is pretty shit, bu I still think the whole opening act in North Korea is great.

>i dont think ive ever met anyone who liked this movie
My dad. I doubt you've met him.

Agree 100%

TWinE would be GOAT if it didn't have Denise Richards in it. Also, it seems to me like Skyfall took a lot of cues from this movie, and for some reason the two villains remind me a lot of Bane and Talia al Ghul.

All 4 are good in the sense that all 4 of them are entertaining, whch ultimately is what James Bond movies are all about, but considering the high quality of some entries in the franchise, it would be a disservice to call mediocre movies like Die Another Day "good".

The World is Not Enough is imo one of the best Bond themes. It really captures the feeling of what a 007 movie is.

GoldenEye is the only Brosnan Bond movie that's good, Tomorrow Never Dies is mediocre, The World Is Not Enough is even worse, Die Another Day is one of the worst Bond movies of all time. People love to give Daniel Craig a lot of shit but his run as Bond isn't as bad as Brosnan's.

Tomorrow Never Dies has the best Bond theme. This is fact, not opinion.

What a really shit ranking. Did you do it? FRWL should be in God Tier.

He could've been a spectacular bond if he wasn't in the absolute worst bond movies. He was perfect

It is actually. Both have one great movies (CR and Goldeneye), both have two lackluster but still entertaining movies (Skyfall-Spectre, TND-TWINE) and both have one bad movie (Quantum and Die Another Day). I would say they are both about equal but Brosnan gets the edge because he is a better Bond.
Judging from movies alone, Lazenby and Dalton had the best run, then Connery (Diamons are Forever is really shit), then Brosnan/Craig, and finnaly Moore who only had one really good movie (Spy Who Loved Me).

I think Craig is great as bond. It's not traditional but I love the direction he took it. The darker bond is fucking awesome

Agreed, I think he's the only one that matches Connery's levels of charisma and sophistication while still looking tough as fuck and being an absolute operator.
I honestly don't think there's been a bad Bond yet, they all have managed to bring something new to the table. Lazenby is great if you consider him as playing a younger Bond (even though he wasn't), he really nails it, I don't think any other Bond could've made that romance with the Contessa and the assassination believable. It would have worked better as a prequel though.

i hate Craig as bond, its cool to be darker, its horrible to destroy EVERYTHING you touch as a SPY

I do, mainly for nostalgia reasons though. Not a good movie by any means, but has enough guilty pleasures for me:
>swordfight
>fun old-school villain
>rosamund
>enjoyably cheesy one-liners

I get where you are coming from but that's why they are unconventional. Everything about them is different that the regular bond character and movies. More realistic in terms of character development. And he's still a total fucking badass.
>That cold, emotionless look while the assassin bleeds out after the knife fight in front of him.

Brosnan is 2nd best bond after Connery. Anyone who disagrees is a pleb. And yes goldeneye is the only good one.

Dalton Bond is a fucking psycho. Much like Dalton himself. Go rewatch license to kill.