Which one is better?

Which one is better?

geologist

one faggot can never be better than another faggot, they are both less than worthless

paul dano

Do you think they've kissed each other before?

definitely, with tongue.. no homo though. it was just about experiencing the sensual experience under the influence of psychedelics

Avey Tare wrote the best songs from 2000 through 2010 but Panda has had the better solo career. Avey Tare was like a rocket that took off really fast and then exploded.

It wouldn't surprise me, Flesh Canoe is literally about Avey wanting to dick Noah

hey.

It's about sharing a bed and waking up with his arm around him. The 2004-2005 era was just a really intimate period for all who were present. All of their interpersonal barriers were blurred with emotion. The rumor is that Kria slept with Deakin during the making of Feels.

> panda moves away to another country
> aveys depression gets worst
Hmmmm

This makes me hard

Can't wait for Geologist's solo debut

I hope it's hardcore hip hop

This

i'm out of the anco loop; what's with all these references to avey losing-it that i keep seeing? is he okay? ;_;

He just sad because he got divorced and can't pound pandas boi pussy like he did on their young STGSTV years

But who was the bukkakee?

Avey. Panda's been doing the same shit since 2005 with Loch Raven, but Avey's evolved.

Eucalyptus is really good. Very underappreciated.

Agreed

This is actually really sweet :)

do you think they fugged... sweetly?

I used to know this one girl who wrote NoahxAvey fan fiction. I wonder what happened to her.

I LOVE THEM BOTH SO MUCH

Avey
>annoying personality
>looks like Adam Sandler
>wears bucket hats
>grating voice
>failure of a solo career

P Bear
>looks like the pokemon Ditto
>vocals and lyrics evocative more of 311 than Brian Wilson -- though people don't want to admit it
>seems like a cool dude though
>p4k approved solo albums

I say Panda.

panda is probably not tight, he seems like a secret slut

avey is a qt delet this

seconded. I'd fuck Avey but maybe only kiss Panda. Like Panda would want it but I'd string him along knowing full well I wanted Avey the whole time.

good man

how cute were they in their early 20s???

Shut up, freak.

pic related
get out of da closet

Animal Collective is Avey Tare's solo career. It's Panda's side project.

hnnnggg

Not everyone thinks about the same things as you. Your weird, subtly mocking homosexuality is just really grating and I'm getting sick of seeing it. I don't have a problem with homosexuality in the slightest, but I think you're a real creep.

Panda Bear. All my favorite Anco tracks are written and sung by him and my favorite vocal lines in avey songs are usually his backups.

I think Avey is one of the great writers of this era. The way he can translate his emotions into words is truly a gift to behold.
That being said, Panda is a lot more interesting when it comes to composition and sound design.
The two of them together are greater than the sum of their parts. But if I had to pick one, it would be Avey.

pandas voice/vocal style is so good so i pick panda

Panda Bear > Avey Tare

Are you fucking kidding me this is obvious. Person Pitch.

I bet Panda constructed the Grateful Dead sample on What Would I Want Sky as well.

Theyre both gods

>Panda is more interesting of a composer
dude the meme about him coming up with two verses and repeating them over and over is not based on an exaggeration. Panda hasn't done anything new in forever.

What's the source for this mane

>P Bear
>>looks like the pokemon Ditto
kek

>I think Avey is one of the great writers of this era. The way he can translate his emotions into words is truly a gift to behold.

>A shifting in the plates of what you ingest
>From sugared teas to honeyed pests
>Bulimic vegetarian wins weight contest

damn...

Unironically this

Panda made person pitch, therefore he is the automatic winner

Panda clearly has the better solo output, Avey wrote STGSTV, Deak is the sleeper GOAT

Why did Pitchfork remove the Sung Tongs performance from their youtube? Are they just deleting the footage or what?