HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fake and gay

MOM, MODS, I POSTED IT AGAIN.

I know what you're talking about.
I was tripping balls on mushrooms trying to masturbate while listening to Gregorian Chants. Trying my damnedest to think about raping an Asian woman in a restroom.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to conjure visions of a terrified Japanese girl turtling as I bust into a college bathroom at 2am on a Saturday, wasted with my cock out, holding a rotary phone to bash her face in a few times before the rapening happens.

Instead, I'm laying there on my bedroom floor with a toilet brush in my ass, wearing my little sister's dirty panties, cock in hand with my cat laying on my chest purring. While I desperately try to cum, to sleezy thoughts, listening to horribly homoerotic chants about the bible or something.

Longstory short, I was viciously beating my dick for 3 hours. (gonna have scabs in the morning).
When all of the sudden, I'm in the glittery/gold nebula like whirlwind with pulsing stars and faggot angels playing the musicale instruments.
"Oh shit!", heading into the light. Meanwhile, disembodied floating heads of Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla are judging me for wasting my potential.

FINALLY came after 5 fucking hours after opening my bed room door to expose my self in the hall way. The thought of getting caught by my mom and sister's was what finally did me in.

Best nut in my life swear I laid in the opening listening to my sister's and talk over the Movie Lion King for about 30 minutes, while orgasmic juices slowly oozed out of my dick for the entirety of those 30mins.

I'll never forget that moment I saw the light and felt God. Nirvana

You can pinpoint the exact moment when media kikery started calling him an ebil wayciss incessantly.

This country is doomed.

Really made me think.

Thanks, OP.

That's coiled recoil, and it happens when people are afraid of something. It's like when a small child goes up to the shoreline of the water and then runs away when a small wave hits, but little by little he does this a few times and enters deeper into the waters each time. Public perception and opinion is the same thing.

Tell your boss Chaim to be a bit more subtle the next time he's manipulating poll demographics.

>NERVOUS TRUMPTARDS

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

>le bait thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit looks like I have to vote for Clinton now

Spork get

Very informative post here… if any user's accidentally scrolled by, I encourage you to read it yourselves. After reading this new information, I immediately did a 360. It turns out that Trump wasn't the candidate that I hoped for… in the end he's just a career salesman and I got caught up in his lies. I stand here today, pledging 100% of my support to Hillary! The only candidate that will BLAST racism and make history while SHE's at it!!! #GoDownOnHerstory

I hope you learned your lesson

rolling because i'm bored

She just won the nomination and has been endorsed by Obama. She's blown her load, there's no one bigger to endorse her.

Just wait for the next polls, the ABC's GMA has just reported today on the Hillary scandal where she appointed an unqualified and inexperienced man on the nuclear weapons board full of nuclear scientists, after he donated to her """""charity""""".

The email scandal is only getting bigger.

Yeah but Clinton had 13 point lead a few months ago over Trump.

Rollerino

Hello

it's gonna be tight though mate

Keep trying, faggots.

Trump has no shot of winning.

What's important here is, although Trump is dropping, Hillary isn't gaining. All Trump has to do is win back those he lost, Hillary can only win by people hating Trump since no one likes her.

>increasingly narrowing Clinton lead remains within margin of error

Hah?

rpll

Here's hoping for moot.