youtube.com/watch?v=ukgXxislRL8
instagram.com/cutefabio777/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/respect-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO SINGLES

stop posting this gay shit

No u

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

brockhampton would be good if they didn’t rap about wack shit like sucking dick and respecting women

Not enough niggas rap and be gay

exactly junky goes hard as fuck but the lyrics kill it; half of the song is about getting off your face and the other half is just shit

Someone's gotta rap and be gay though.

Matt Champion's verse blends old violent hip hop with depicting blowing those who don't respect the women in his life away. It's violent and angry as fuck.

reddit-core trash

Kay

it’s corny as shit

respecting women is literally a meme, a normie meme at that

seriously this shit is cringe as fuck

youtu.be/1nDsnJH30fs?t=238

who let this kendrick wannabe in the group lmao

kendrick is reddit too

Stop it you'll hurt his feelings :'(

>76857319
Ohhh shit when you put it that way and call something a meme it really validates your point.

Shit u right, u right

my point is that nobody will ever take something seriously if they’re already making fun of it on the regular

but considering you can’t even quote a post right you’re obviously too dumb to read between the lines so your brain just goes into auto pilot when you see a word like meme

Stop it you're hurting my feelings with your big words :((((((((((

t. matt champion

Either way, your arguement overall shows youre obviosult very disconnected with reality. hope your happy staying alone in life.

And if you are, good on ya for finding out you don't ever want the comfort of a woman's touch!

None of those words were even remotely big, user

get a load of this soyboy lads

i'd fucking kill myself if i went on Sup Forums to shit talk about people on reddit

lmao i can't believe you're a real person

maybe you're just a russian bot

lol so mad
go back to hiphoppheads you mouthbreather

>reddit spacing

imagine my shock

lol I love how you can say NOTHING self reflective or introspective your comeback is literally "go back to hiphopheads"

jesus christ you're practically dead already

>reddit invented double spacing
wow i'm surprised you can even feed yourself or work a keyboard

>indie band
>gets 1m+ views for singles
most obvs industry plants since chance the rapper
least chance had one good album. brock sucks

>respecting women is literally a meme, a normie meme at that

or maybe you're just a piece of shit

lmao there videos don't even have those many views compared to other underground hip-hop artist. What world do you live in where its difficult to get 1 million views why on earth would you think they would need label assistance for that.

>What world do you live in where its difficult to get 1 million views
ariel pink can barely get 500k and here's an "indie" legend youtube.com/watch?v=nwe76N7J0EI
its so fucking obvs this lil boyband is getting shilled hard by a publication company
could have sworn they have the same manager as OF and eminem

I guess these kids are industry plants too lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Lzi7ljJiLJQ

You think Arca put out AOTY, taking you seriously is a challenge.

i mean yeah. they don't even own the yt channel who made that video. another publication company trying to cash in on the mac demarco fanbase
same with 88 rising shilling jojo and rich chigga.

Maybe because no one cares about ariel pink? the least popular rapper in brockhampton has followers than Ariel on twitter what part of this is hard to understand?

thats not my aoty
this is you fucking idiot vickychow.bandcamp.com/album/michael-gordon-sonatra

yeah because he isn't getting shilled by a company. how dumb are you?
its called marketing you fucking 16 yr old.

God that was garbage. You think Mac DeMarco is bad well...

>respecting women is a meme
lad

I know the dude who runs 777tv its just some 19 year old from London not a giant media company. How fucking old are you to have this much difficulty understanding virality on the internet. Some kid from my high school uploaded a remix of asap rocky long live and it got 2 million plays on soundcloud is he an industry plant????

Wow probably the most insecure about their age and most strainer hat conspiracy theorist poster ive seen on the internet man keep living in your bubble its hilarious

>tripshit having an opinion

always makes me laff desu

Keep proving him right you bluepilled teenager. I like brockhampton but you're deluded

t.16 yr old
>I know the dude who runs 777tv its just some 19 year old from London not a giant media company.
source pls

Back to Sup Forums for you.

wheres the leak

If you think calling people sixteen yrs old on the internet makes you look like anything other than a child then ive got some hard news for you

But you just proved my point by calling me a teenager you silly keyboard warrior

>industry plants

reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukgXxislRL8

instagram.com/cutefabio777/ here's his insta grandpa

yes i already know that. where's the source you know him?
t.16 yr old

Brockhampton is the definition of soyboy music

>this entire thread
You all need to leave

hello soyboy

hello virgin

knowyourmeme.com/memes/respect-women

>where's the source you know him?

Why are tripfags always such miserable posters? Even if he was lying about knowing him your point is still wrong

>Bandcamp garbage is aoty material

top lol

>Even if he was lying about knowing him your point is still wrong
a publication pushing these artists?
nope still right on this
777tv is a internet label which is still marketing to the mac demarco fanbase. he already has a vid of tyler on his channel with 500k views.

t. projecting virgin niceguy nu-male soy eating fedora wearing cucklord

lmao I'm not doxxing myself. He liked some of photography like a year ago and we followed each other on instagram. You're still not addressing the bigger point here.

soy consumers get absolutely livid when you call them out. notice how fragile and overly emotional they are from the estrogen in their system.

thats cool and fair enough. but i've addressed it already
whether him being some rich norway/london kid. hes still marketing boy pablo to a certain audience. which is still shilling/marketing and the opposite of "indie"
same with that fucking lolsorandom clairo chick.

hey faggot why are you still posting nobody cares what you have to say

Of course its shilling but the shilling is being done by the artist not some bigger entity so who fucking cares

>so who fucking cares
lol chill out bro its fun
jfc no wonder trump won and we lost net neutrality today nobody gives a fuck about how we are letting ppl fuck us in the ass. as long it doesn't immediately hurt you right?
learn 2 fitler

filtering you doesn’t change the fact that every time your dumbass shitposts a bunch of crap opinions in a thread it immediately gets derailed

go climb back into your hugbox you autistic faggot