Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

I won't. All Muslims should be gassed but Saudis deserve to be tortured, then gassed.

>Greater qatar will happen in my lifetime

We've never done it. Even once. Nor are we in a defense treaty with them. There not even part of the Gulf Dialogue with NATO

>americans can look at this man for more than a second without immediately, viscerally thinking he'll destroy the world

I don't get it either

The Saudis are mostly a Cold War relic, state department supports them because of Iran

Iran is cancer.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fall off a cliff shitbag

I

Am

how can a non-nuclear nation destroy the world?

To be honest, I don't quiet understand how America, a democracy, can have such a close alliance with a country which most Americans despise

There are ways.

Greek

Just because they're are major political difference or the people don't like eachother does not mean two countries can't work together if they have a common enemy. Such as Iran, who is openly hostile to both Saudi Arabia and the West, which includes the U.S.

Just look at the U.S. and USSR in WW2. Or Vietnam and China in Vietnam war.

>a democracy
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah
*Breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oil and arms deals. American politicians have no principals or morals, their only concern is getting paid by their donors and then doing their bidding. Theres nothing like selling a bunch of bombs and then watching them get dropped on hospitals, smells like money baby.

There isn't a single nation on the planet that has a form of government called a democracy.

I really don't get why people think Politics should have morals. Politics should be about bettering ones on country. And if that results in hospitals in the middle east, or other third world countries getting destroyed. So be it. It amazes me how soft people have become since the end of World War 2.

>the west

Its only america and britain.

Yes. The petro dollar forces other countries to increase their foreign currency reserves of US dollars in order to purchase from the producers of the bulk of the worlds easily accessible oil. We've already coerced most of the wealthy oil consuming world(Western Europe) to heavily sanction Russia(our main competition in Europe). Oh and having a hand in oil prices allows us to manipulate the market to make our own crude production economically viable.

Iran is better than Saudi

There are countries that certainly get closer than others and there are ones that are gerrymandered shitholes with an electoral college
Politics SHOULD be based on building civilization not spreading Wahhabism all over the world even if Christians end up massacred from it.

greatest ally

ally-hu akbar

OP is an Iranian diaspora, I've seen this guy before.

hes a liberal idiot who thinks the electoral college cheated the Democrats. lyl

>1991
>not in a defence treaty

>Bilateral relations between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United States began in 1933 when full diplomatic relations were established. Despite the differences between the two countries—an ultraconservative Islamic absolute monarchy, and a secular, democratic republic—the two countries have been allies. In recent years, the two countries have occasionally been described as having a "Special Relationship" with one another. Former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama have close and strong relations with senior members of the Saudi Royal Family.[1]

Vietnam and China were allies and Vietnamese felt much better about China back then than today.

Communism is weird.

Yeah, wrong.

>*Breaths in*
Want to know how I know you're among those that should have their right to vote rescinded?