Popular teen singer

>popular teen singer
>gets shot by a white male
>not from Florida but circumvented gun laws easily and killed her

How does it feel you fat racists to watch the spark that is going to lead to total gun confiscation explode?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/index.html
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/11/19/home-built-m11-submachine-guns-seized-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs&index=1&list=PLMNj_r5bccUzNH9HtK1lIBuVj-8fMw17P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she had a gun maybe she could have defended herself.

Who was the guy who shot her? Was it some false flag to spark gun control?

If we only banned the big magazine clips, Glock AK-15s and AR-47s....

What do I care about some future slut who is going to brainwash all the little girls into whoring themselves out because shes singing about fucking niggers and doing drugs?

He was from a different "city" in Florida you fucking idiot.

Fpbp

Who could be behind this?

if Sandy Hook, a preschool, couldn't get a single piece of gun control to pass neither will this

I've been wondering if there's any actual footage

Source for the race of shooter, the media has been sitting on this tighter than a virgins cunt.

>21 year old white male

This is one of yours own it.

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/11/entertainment/orlando-christina-grimmie-shot/index.html

>if Sandy Hook, a preschool, couldn't get a single piece of gun control to pass neither will this

None of those kids were QT teenage pop stars. You know how celebrities are driving forces behind the gay and trans agendas, for example PINK or Lady Gaga? This guy just killed a reality/youtube pop star. Brace for a hive mind zerg rush for gun legislation.

actually sandy hook got the SAFE ACT to pass in NY and connecticut.

>be american
>get shot

What do they make such a big deal with one of the 30 000, is she jewish ?

Why*

I never heard of this slut ever, just because you fap to her doesn't mean everyone will stop what they're doing.

This

drinking polluted mexican water makes you think like this

You mean the thing nobody in NY is following and no cops are enforcing?

Well outside of the city that is. Sheriffs up here know they can kiss their re-election goodbye if they try that shit

>popular teen singer

literally who?

69 people shot in Chicago over the memorial Day weekend, at least 7 fatally -Gun control out the ass and not a word from you faggots on that. Own it.

DELETE THIS

>the spark that is going to lead to total gun confiscation explode?
Says increasingly nervous totalitarian for the 1791st time.

kek'd

it's still sad though

2/3 of those 30000 are suicides.

THE 2ND AMENDMENT WILL NEVER BE ABOLISHED

>if she had a gun shed be able to defend herself
>implying she can just sit there with her gun at the ready all of the time when shes a singer and had to sign autographs
Why are mexicans so retarded? If anything her SECURITY should have guns to protect her, not her.

>popular
Literally never heard of her

Shes a semi popular youtube singer, she doesn't have body guards. Only thing she has surrounding her is beta males and I wouldn't relay on some nu-male to protect her, let alone own/carry a gun.

Its called a holster leaf.

You guys are dense:
This one gets it:

>teen singer
>22

Of course the leaf doesn't know how to legally carry a gun around.

>be french
>get shot

>singer for teens
>being this autismal

That's because niggers acting like niggers isn't news. When a white person shoots someone it makes national headlines.

and mr rogers was a child tv star

Ronald Reagan

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

>people care about dead niggers

if hundreds of dead kids didnt do it, one nobody singer isnt going to do it either

Ain't seen this level of autism since...well since never

Heard that the perp was a white hispanic fro NJ

She appears to be a kike. Look at her horrendous hook nose that's apparent in every un-retouched photo, pluss the kvetching about her death in the jew lugenpresse.
>"white" shooter
arabs and mexicans and anybody else is considered white whenever it's convenient, goyim. All the mexicans in the Texas most wanted list are callled "white".

DELETE YOUR ACOUNT
E
P
SHUT IT DOWN
R
T
E
D

Try living on long island. Can't trust anyone down here. Standing in defiance of the law but haven't been to the range in years because of it.

A couple dozen dead elementary schoolers didn't do it, this isn't going to either. Better luck next time gun grabbers.

bitch can cover shit but can't even take cover

Oh maybe because she is a semi celebrity so ofcourse it's going to make the news. Don't be this stupid Americunt

MUH GUNS

I'm pro gun, but amerifats are literally retardeds with this subject.

No. She could not protect herself with a fucking gun.

Nice proxy Australia

california here. i'm in the same boat. I think I'm going to sell my funs before they're declared "assault weapons" and I can't do anything with them before they're banned from the state altogether

KEK
E
K

Shall not be fucking infringed

>doesn't know what a holster is
I know a guy who used to be in the AFP, and he was nice enough to bring out some of the gear they let him keep, including what he normally wore around.

I kid you not senpai, he gave me a jacket, a CC holster, and an old prop training gun he used. You couldn't tell from inspection or cursory feel that there actually was a holster, and when he tried it I was spinning out because I couldn't see any sign of him actually wearing the bloody thing.

You can feel the gun, it's easy to draw and the holster doesn't move much. I found I could even draw it when I was laying on my stomach by just leaning to the side and sliding it out.

Just pack a jacket and go around your daily business. Nobody will have a fucking clue.

BTW for Aussies curious, AFP undercover cops are normally at popular locations such as malls and large events. You can tell they're cops because they generally never dress lightly, always have a somewhat bulky jacket, have nice expensive shoes and whatnot, and are always on guard even in places like movie cinemas where there's no reason to be paranoid.

>No. She could not protect herself with a fucking gun.
Just like people in Brazil

>Chicago
Murder capital of the USA
>San Bernardino
ISIS-inspired massacre occurred here
>Paris
actual ISIS massacre occurred here

Extremely strict gun laws in all those areas, and they do nothing.

>

Americans on Sup Forums should be labeled as sub-burgernoids...the level of stupid and blind patriotism, one would think they could achieve somethings instead of sperging hard about muh gun, muh Cold War and muh burger. Fuck you America and fuck lady liberty.

Has Hillary used her tragic death in a political tweet yet?

She could just as easily have been stabbed, nothing to do with gun laws.

>>Nice proxy Australia
flattered :3

here's the texas most wanted list of whites

based philibro

I'm glad someone decided to target the pop media that poisons American culture. If you kill the jew's tools and puppets, fewer will wear that mantle.

BASED MEHICO

Begging for (you)s again?

Finally, a real Mexican intellectual.

>what is a hip holster
>what is an ankle holster

>popular

Literally nobody heard of her until today.

[Greencard deposited in your Mailbox]

If her security had a gun this wouldn't of happened.

/thread

I thought you made your own mac 10s down under?

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/11/19/home-built-m11-submachine-guns-seized-australia/
>nice craftsmanship
>probably better than the real thing

The YouTube generation has known her for years. I saw her on the Disney Channel before she was on The Voice.

Friendliy reminder this is Pol Manaforts work

I know the United Kaliphate doesn't have a gun problem around this time of year because it's Ramadan and people are too hungry to be able to aim, but laws won't take away 300 million guns.

Damn she was a good singer, and had a cool personality too.
not gonna cry. men don't cry.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OA4fdiOqNMw

Why are Mexicans mostly manlets?

a singer, you say?

You talk against the gay and trans agendas, but show a sprite from a game that is for the agenda.

too much poverty food - riceNbeans growing up

never realized Singer was a jew until recently kek

disposing of the evidence I see

She was kind of a sperg too. She probably would have talked to me.

Realistically she would've gotten shot before she even had time to react so this argument makes no fucking sense.

>69 people shot in Chicago over the memorial Day weekend, at least 7 fatally -Gun control out the ass and not a word from you faggots on that. Own it.

Well, one thing I can tell for sure is that the singer in (OP) doesn't work.

i heard she was with her brother, if thats true, he could have a gun and killed the guy that killed her

How so?

Yeah UCLA was "white" until we heard the fucking name. Until a name is released, it's doubtful that he was really white. Bet is Hispanic since it was Florida, initially being reported as white male. Just like Maniak.

>he probably would have talked to me.
perfect explanation for why anons give a fuck. she all into charities and shit too.

HOW DO WE AVENGE HER?

Don't sell them all if you do.
If you've got a collection, maybe sell the fringe stuff, but at least keep a pistol, rifle, and a shotgun.

That was kinda my plan. Get rid of the fucking Tavors and SKS and PTR91 and AK and keep a .223 AK in sporter configuration(it'll get banned last) and some Glocks and call it good.

They're banning mail order ammo and importing ammo across state lines, charging a license fee to buy ammo locally, all this shit, 10 bills this week.

Well, the guy who shot her an heroed, so the only way would be to turn him into a meme once we find out who it is.

Security really should have spotted him. There's no way you're going to carry two guns, two mags, and a large knife in summer clothes without something printing. If he was wearing unusually heavy dress he should have been checked at the door.

>How does it feel you fat racists to watch the spark that is going to lead to total gun confiscation explode?
over a coal burning jewess? not going to happen

Probably another MK Ultra shooter but the rookie in the CIA van forgot to make sure it was a WHITE MALE and now they're really pissed at him

The more guns there is = the less crime there is.

How many times do we need to go over this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs&index=1&list=PLMNj_r5bccUzNH9HtK1lIBuVj-8fMw17P

Where are you guys getting the idea that she's a Jew? Why would a Jew be named CHRISTina?

do we have a picture of the shooter yet?