F-fuck

F-fuck

>Wot?

his face looks fucking ugly.

He was uglier. He actually got moles removed from his chin kek.

>ywn be rich enough to fix the flaws the genetic lottery gave you

>tfw bf won't give you money to fix your face because "you're perfect as you are"

Removing moles is super cheap. A >10 minute procedure at your dermatologist, buddy.

Fuck off slut you're just gonna get fixed and dump his stupid ass anyway.

I was talking about my hairline desu

Nah, I love him and am obsessed with him.
I just don't wanna be ugly and deformed.

How deformed are you? Like quasi ugly or above average plain ugly? Or hooked nose ugly?

Anything is hotter than Garfield and Maguire (to an extent). I mean, Peter is supposed to be nerdy but also slightly good-looking.
Garfield is goofy as fuck and Tobey isn't much better either. At least this one is decent.

>hey remember how literally the only good superhero put to the big screen was spiderman? Let's fucking shit all over him lol

I can't wait for ANOTHER bland movie that takes no chances and has no unique ideas or style. I'm so fucking sick of capeshit. Raimi's Spider-Man movies were the peak of the genre, Spider-Man: Homecoming will probably be better than The Amazing Spider-Man movies but it won't come anywhere near Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2.

IMAGINE

Hahah you must be so insecure. Andrew Garfield is a babe

He's not that bad, and I never really pictured Peter Parker as insanely handsome, although he did get like the most popular girl in school and then later a super model so maybe he was.

Anyways, anything is better than penis-nose Andrew "let's have Spider-Man struggle with his sexuality, come on its [current year]" Garfield

Maybe he was okay then. Look at his face now. Even Adam Driver looks better.

my nose is bent to the right.
my entire teeth row are slanted
eyes are different shapes
cheeks aren't equal
left jaw is stronger
typing it out makes me realize I'm a lot more fucked than I usually remember being ;_____;

Weird face and the voice of a 12 year old boy

This is going to be awkward as fuck

Which may be fitting, actually

Maybe he just can't afford that penis removal surgery.

somebody shoop the webs to be a more solidly black raised texture and make the chest emblem slightly bigger

Anybody else think the suit looks like shit? My favorite was the Toby suit. The spider on his chest also looks like shit

>pic related

nobody cares what u pictured, he is ugly

Fix the eyes and we're golden

It will probably be CGI'd to hell and back to make it look better. I hope.

>fagotty external web shooters

ENOUGH WITH THAT SHIT

Yet he loves you anyway. Stop being a selfish and self-absorbed cunt

Why are his web shooters so exposed? the black details look really out of place.

I liked Toby's suit, but i hated the silver webs. They are supposed to be black.

But this is objectively the best Spider Man.

>but it won't come anywhere near Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2.

I hate comments like these. What's the point in already deciding you dont like the movie?

Why don't you get a job and pay for it yourself.

they're white/grey you mean

That's Todd spider chest, which is fine...but they took it back old school which is also fine.

I'm more worried about the mechanical eye shit tbqh.

>black web

I think you're forgetting who the director was.

Female? Pic?

>my entire teeth row are slanted
>cheeks aren't equal
>left jaw is stronger

these are all only correctable with orthognathic surgery, which is incredibly expensive. any cosmetic surgery addressing something caused by bones is going to be expensive, complicated, painful, etc. upon finding this out most people opt for cheaper treatments like fillers and end up looking like gargoyles.

your boyfriend is right not to blow a minimum of $15 thousand on this (plus thousands more in orthodontics). if you really want it you should pay for it yourself or try to find an HMO with a good maxillo-facial surgeon

also show pics

The point is Hollywood needs to fuck off. It seems like until the day I die they're gonna keep rebooting the same superheroes over and over again. Now they don't even wait for a decent amount of time to pass, within a year or two of a movie failing they'll announce a reboot is in the works.

The CGI will make him look worse you doofus. Do you not remember Civil War where he looked like a blurry cartoon?

>>>best spiderman
>garbage humor
>bullshit spider sense nerf (biggest offender. Can't look past this)
>bullshit strength nerf
>gayest suit perhaps ever
>ANOTHER highschool story
Spiderman is the one hero I actually cared about and read the comics and books. This is insulting. I'd rather have no more spiderman than this

>ywn be forced to undergo facial surgery for your job that constantly puts you under stress of being physically perfect at all times while going through the most formative and impressionable years of your life

Thank fucking god

So your face is asymmetrical like 90% of the rest of the world? Woooah ugly dude.

>taking a photo in a public restroom
shouldn't that get you on some kind of list?

>tfw not peeling off his suit and fucking his boipussy

your pic triggered me

Tom is cute!

Not bad

>multimillion dollar mechanical eyes glued to a Halloween costume
That shit looks like it'd tear apart just swinging around in the air my word

Man I've been on HRT for years now and have a body I'm okay with most of the time but I'll probably never have the money to get rid of this tiny ass dick of mine. It's like, do I want a shiny new vagina for the cost of a new luxury SUV, or do I want to eat?

Hard choices man.

Idk it looks fine to me. TASM2 still has the best suit imo.

Fake vaginas are fucking disgusting. Tiny dicks on a girl = cute. Don't even call me a homo, mutilated cocks turned inside out or scooped out or whatever the fuck they do is icky.

I wouldn't fug a tranny or a queer or LGBTOBGYN whatever why are supposed to call them now.

But if I accidentally pick one up from a bar or a club, I'd be happier fucking a ballsack that had been cut up into a gross fake vagina than rubbing dicks.

Could be worse. At least they're not adapting the radioactive semen storyline.

>this tiny ass dick of mine

you are not allowed to physically describe yourself without pics it's in the rules.

That spider looks like a fucking app logo. Disrespectful!

HURRR DURRRRRR

>his face looks fucking ugly.
lmao!!!! you guys didn't want Miles Morales

KEK!!! You got what you wanted Sup Forums lololololol

We should get more girls to play teenage guys in movies

Isn't he still a teenager? He looks middle aged

>has a face that looks older than tobey maguire did in SM1
>has a voice like a fucking 10 year old

it's so weird

Fine. My genitals of nondescript shape and size.

>Tiny dicks on a girl = cute
Girls dont have dicks delusional faggot

True, only guys have dicks. Some girls do have cute feminine penises though.

And yet you still have someone who loves you. Pretty great huh?

Shooters are way too noticeable.

>tfw the guy playing Spider-Man is 5 years young than you.

Where did the time go?

Yeah, what was that Ditko guy thinking with this?

How about you earn your own money, bitch?

Did he actually design this version?

Looks like a mix between Ditko and McFarlane.

KEK, I couldn't resist lads!!!!!

omg wow you're like wow so old wow

The costume actually looks decent now. I hope they don't make him into a pixar character in post again.

So Ditko didn't design this new logo?

gotta sell those toys

>Perfect humor
>The guy dodged sign lobbed at him from Winter Soldier
>He stopped Winter Soldier's metal arm
>Gayest? Hi underage
>Yes Spider Man started out in high school

For someone who reads Spider Man comics it seems like you dont know shit.

It looks like he has a beetle like bug on his chest

Toby McGuire was already Spider-Man

I get the impression that they have to add little things to make it stand out from Toby's suit because it's so iconic.

The shifting spidey eyes we saw in Civil War completely sold me.

that GIANT fucking camel toe.