Is there a more cucked sports town than Indiana?

Is there a more cucked sports town than Indiana?

>no MLB
>Pacers have been a joke for a decade due to terrible management, just lost their best player for peanuts and will not tank for picks ever
>Colts incompetent teambuilding ruined Andrew Luck's career and will be at best a wild card team for the foreseeable future
>no Indiana basketball team ever does well in the NCAA
>shit college football programs
>Indy 11 lol
>entire sports media is retarded and encourages the negative behaviors of their teams
>extremely passive fans who do not support anything and enjoy mediocrity so long as it's Indiana-Brand Mediocrity

>the city of indiana

yeah but the Indy 500.
fuck both kinds of niggerball

Hey, at least it isn't Minnesota.

butler went to NCAA finals 2 years in a row, we are one of the best CBB states

>extremely passive fans who do not support anything and enjoy mediocrity so long as it's Indiana-Brand Mediocrity

lol what? do we "not support anything" or do we "enjoy mediocrity"? those are mutually exclusive

>just lost their best player for peanuts

PG is only staying in OKC for one year you autist

>ruined Andrew Luck's career and will be at best a wild card team for the foreseeable future

if luck's career is "ruined" it's his own fault lol. colts are projected to win AFC south this year

indiana strong

>tfw i went to high school with jeff teague
>tfw i used to deliver pizzas to colts players and get tipped 9001 dollars

K. We have the best racing in the world. T. Stewart. A. Rossi. C. Daly. Jeff gordon. Sea bass. And many many more live here or grew up here.

>no mlb
We're a very small market by mlb standards so we wouldn't do well anyway
>pacers
agree, franchise embraces mediocrity
>colts
they're actually not horribly run and it looks like they're fixing their problems. They did win a championship not too long ago either
>cbb
Butler went to two finals in a row recently, and IU, Purdue, and Notre Dame have a ton of NCAA history
>CFB
Notre Dame
>Indy Eleven
Nobody cares about soccer here anyway
>Sports media
The sports media is usually criticizing the boneheaded moves
>fans
The fans are extremely passionate here for all levels of sports, even the Pacers when we know they're never going to accomplish anything. Colts usually are in the top 3 for attendance for NFL, CFB and CBB games are consistently sold out.

> $19 billion (with a b) in debt
>about to be downgraded from BBB- to junk grade status
>literally one of only 3 cities in the entire United States that had an increase in their murder rate
>Notre Dame has been exposed for the overrated meme school they are
>Pacers shit the bed more than DeVito
>turn left is their most famous attraction
You right senpai

At least blacks here know their place.

Racist piece of shit.

It really has become a mediocre city, even in aspects not related to sports. Thinking of moving to Tampa area soon.

I'd probably kill myself if I had to live in Indiana.

Minnesota Timberwolves will play in the WCF next season and the Minnesota Wild are a top 5 hockey team

I grew up in Hammond and went to college in Indiana. I got out as soon as I could. NWI is the only non-cucked area in the hick state.

Hammond is a shit hole.

TOP LEL

very irrelevant town. should be nuked, kentucky can go too. arkansas missouri oklahoma kansas and nebraska can also be nuked, irrelevant shit places offering nothing but debt and meth

Houston
O
U
S
T
O
N

At least Indianapolis has an owl. All Houston has is NBA off-season aspirations that will be crushed by Golden State in a few short months.

Lots of bad press paints the city in a bad light.
>Irsay is arrested and shits up twitter
>BSPN shits on Colts because of deflategate
>Pacers piss away PG's career and get fleeced for him
>Colts always the butt of jokes on PFT
People around the country see this stuff and think the city is shit. Also, didn't help that Luck was so hyped that people love to see him fail and exaggerate his shortcomings. Irsay really should have gave control of the team to his daughters.

The city isn't shit, but it isn't interesting either. It's pretty bland even by Midwest standards. I thought st. Louis was neato tho.

Indiana is a shithole full of rubes. They deserve it.

St Louis is a scary shithole.

Indianapolis is fine too, but yeah the rest of the state is hick.

Good BBQ. I hung out down town. Very pretty down town. I think you're thinking of Ferguson. I'm also capable of taking care of myself in urban settings sooooo....

>wild are a top 5 hockey team

In first round playoff exits

Let's not forget the part where the populace of the state elected a governor who thinks homosexuality can be cured with electric shocks.

Majority of population confirmed for thinking it's still 1887.

What the FUCK is there even to do outside of Indianapolis?

suicide.

underrated post

Holiday World is a kickass little amusement park but apart from that pretty much jack shit.

Purdue is decent

Hey, you don't like limitless corn as far as the eye can see?

jk, you can grow corn anywhere LOL

generic suburban life

I hate it here

but the twins won a title

>>>/leftypol/

but if indiana has the best blacks why do they not win final fours

What's it like to live in Gary?

If your car slows down you will be robbed and murdered

You can grow corn, or even wheat

If you take size of market into play, this is the only answer. It's the 4th-6th biggest market in the country and has nothing but 2 NBA finals over 20 yrs ago to show for it. Cities that size have at least one team in every sport, the don't even have a hockey team. They lost their original NFL team to a much smaller market. They're overshadowed by Dallas despite being similar sizes. A bunch of D1 meme schools. Makes Indy look like the city of champions in comparison.

>no MLB
Good, baseball is fucking trash.

>It's bland even by Midwest standards
This is the most accurate summary in 3 sentences of Indiana you will ever see.

There's far worse places in this country than Indy or Indiana as a whole though.

Just listen to this

I always think indiana is in the deep south for some reason

honestly all the states around the great lakes aside from New York are barren and unremarkable as fuck, I thought ohio was in new England but its actually just across the lake