/nba/ - FA Edition

UTA:Knicks targeting a veteran PG, Hill an option
TOR:Kings schedule meeting with P.J. Tucker
OKC:Paul George traded for Oladipo and Sabonis
OKC:Report: Oladipo, Sabonis traded to Indiana
IND:Teague, MIN deal could be $55M over 3 years?
LAC:Griffin plans to agree on $173M deal w/ LAC?
LAC:Blake Griffin cancels meetings with PHX & DEN
TOR:TOR to meet with P.J. Tucker after midnight
MEM:Z-Bo getting interest from SAC, OKC and LAC
GS:ESPN: Kings also to meet with Iguodala on Sat
TOR:Report: Multiple teams pursuing P.J. Tucker
MIA:Report: LAC linked to Johnson, Gay, others

>celtics still can't turn all these draft picks into star players

my fucking sides, plz stop it danny i can't take it anymore.

RBL we out here

>Celtics Offered Pacers 3 FRP (not Nets or Lakers/Kings), Jae Crowder, 2nd Starter For Paul George

>Celtics Offered Pacers 3 FRP (not Nets or Lakers/Kings), Jae Crowder, 2nd Starter For Paul George

YOUR 2016 /nba/ MVP

If that were true then Indiana fucked up and traded George to the West to spite Eastern teams.

Hello user. NBA commissioner Adam Silver here. Are you enjoying this crazy offseason? Wasn't it crazy how the Lakers and Celtics got the top 2 picks? Aren't these trades crazy?
This competitive balance is amazing! Make sure to tune in next season and support our sponsors, who you can see on each team's jerseys!

>we're still stuck with lamarcus shitridge

>iggy to kings
so much for a bench that can beat bottom 8 teams

Man Ainge struck out on Fultz, Butler, PG13 and Griffin.

What a loser lmao. I actually hope the Celtics get Hayward so yall wont go off the deep end

>Clippers sign Rondo and Gay
>Rockets vs. Clippers West Conference Semi Finals
>Clips sweep Rockets 4-1

How assmad will CP3 be?

Gordon Hayward to Miami to put the final nail in the coffin for Boston's free agency dreams

why are people acting like PG leaving the pacers changes anything in the east
it was lebronwinslol before, and it is still lebronwinslol now

yeah why don't they use the Knicks approach

>Those devil trips
Warriors are going to dominate the league again, Adam.

yes, squidward.

nope

J U S T
U
S
T

>check my phone after eating dinner
>see the trade that happened
>cum buckets of nuclear fire in pure joy

clips put your trip back on you're embarrassing yourself

>tfw my 3 of my 4 teams all making big baller moves in the offseason (OKC, 76ers, T-Wolves)

Now I just need the Spurs to sign Hayward so I can die in peace

maybe your GOAT coach can whip that sorry nigger into shape

if hes the best than surely he can cow that piece of shit

Why? You're only getting him for half a season

how did he strike out by trading down? Butler I would've liked, PG is only on a one year deal and lol at Blake Griffin

Does anyone want him? Please take him off my fucking team already

Hayward is gonna take one look at Al Horford and run back home to Gobert lmao

I miss him

take randle and deng
there, he's off your hands now

What about the East though? Can the Raptors, Wizards, or Celts do ANYTHING to maybe take a series from the Cavs?

no

>3 of my 4 teams

>oh fugg we have a good player whatever shall we do????

learn nba

>hey! this new CBA will be sure to help small market teams and keep the talent of the NBA spread around instead of all these superteams

>What's this? All the stars from the east have been traded to the West to create as many stacked teams as possible? Oy Vey, this was totally unintended *wink wink*

James isn't good enough to retire his jersey lmao not even metaphorically like the Lakers retire kobe's 8

lmao

It's fatherhood time

It's not a question of whether anyone else wants him, but if he wants anyone else. The answer is no. Buy him out or you're stuck with him

If heat get Hayward we can lose to the Cavs 4-3

>Jonathan FeigenVerified account @Jonathan_Feigen 49s50 seconds ago
More
Rockets reach an agreement with Nene on a four year, $15 million contract, source said.

>Alex KennedyVerified account @AlexKennedyNBA 2m2 minutes ago
More
Hassan Whiteside has been recruiting Gordon Hayward to Miami and will attend the Heat's Saturday meeting with Hayward, per league sources.

this, you gave up Oladipo and Sabonis for a 1 year trial, hopefully you get a finals run out of it

MOTHER

FUCKING

BASED

Ahhaahhaha

Celts have a better chance with Hayward and they'd still lose in 6.

>Warriors almost sweep the playoffs.
>offseason the only significant move is two ball hogs teaming up on two teams.

Warriors are a lock. Only hope was for a big free agent to go the Cavs.

He's such a good looking man. Great facial structure and hair. Tight, well defined body, particularly the glutes. Well filled out frame, especially below the waist. As a straight male, I really enjoy appreciating this man.

If the Clippers sign Rondo and Gay, the void of losing CP3 will be almost gone.

Please let this happen.

Fultz
Butler
George
Griffin
Cousins

Could this team of guys Danny Ainge and his loyal team of beat writers constantly leaked rumors about trading/signing over the past calendar year beat the Warriors?

Damn can I at least trade melo for 2 bags of chips?

>Griffin cancels meeting with Denver
Thank god

Not even 1 year. He'll tell them that he has no intention of signing a long term deal because it's fucking Oklahoma and OKC will be prudent and trade him for more assets.

adam silver looks like the grownup version of that kid you bullied into performing sexual favors on the cool kids during recess.

>lived in Oklahoma for a year
>Simmons is my dude
>Spurs always has Aussies

I bandwagoned the T-Wolves tbqh

He traded down to get the bust of the draft

hayward a cute :3c

he's really not that attractive.

Maybe Millsap to the Wiz somehow?

>He's such a good looking man. Great facial structure and hair. Tight, well defined body, particularly the glutes. Well filled out frame, especially below the waist. As a straight male, I really enjoy appreciating this man.

this is just false. We have Dion Waiters and Whitesides breakout season is this year

GORDON TO MIAMIIIIIII

>lived in Oklahoma for a year
I'm so sorry

white people only like him because he's a fellow white guy I guess.

To me, as a latino I think he's kind of goofy/ugly looking myself, but whatever

>Implying NBA isn't writing Cavs to struggle keeping up with the Warriors until the ASB when ALL OF A SUDDEN Wade and Melo come after buyouts
>Still get swept in 5
>Future salary caps slide downward again as there are fewer and fewer total playoffs games

Umm, did you go to Catholic school?

Say it with me, user: "No trade clause."

He would rather lose in NY than win elsewhere. You should be flattered, in a way

his head is way too small

>The Warriors now have to play against the T Wolves, Spurs, Rockets, and OKC just to get to the Finals now instead of a bunch of shitty injured teams

>those trips
nervouslaughter.exe

sailing thru these busts for dat hayward bucci

Dragic
Waiters
Hayward
Winslow
Whiteside

It's fucking LIT

Same thing

google image search thinks Hayword's wife is a black woman named Karrine Steffans
what the fuck

Clippers better get Rondo and Rudy Gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WARRIORS ARE FUCK

THEY ARE SO FUCKING FUCKED

KD IS GUARANTEED TO GET INJURED EVERY OTHER YEAR SO IT'S DESTINED

houston might have interest

>tying yourself down so young

I hope he's cheating constantly

> Adam HimmelsbachVerified account @AdamHimmelsbach 30s31 seconds ago
>At the trade deadline, Celtics' big offer to Pacers for Paul George included '17 Nets pick and three other first-rounders, source says.

>At the trade deadline, Celtics' big offer to Pacers for Paul George included '17 Nets pick and three other first-rounders, source says.

DAMAGE
A
M
A
G
E

CONTROL
O
N
T
R
O
L

HES LOSING IT

And here's a bonus photo

FUCK. PHIL JACKSON IS A RETARD

>Celtshitters will think their 5'3" defensive liability is a better lineup than this

They should look for an upgrade on Waiters

Watch 2K buff all the shitty teams attributes in 2K18

LMAO THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

WE DID IT CLIPS!! WE DID IT HINKIEKINS!!

F O R M I D A B L E

Noooo how could this be I thought Hayward wasn't about that Miami life turns out he's just another chad

>meet qt at gym
>hit it off and go get drinks
>share a lot of interests
>knows a surprising amount about sports as well
>supports all our local teams except Nuggets
>GSW fan
Should this be a deal breaker or am I just being autistic?

Bullshit, no way Pacers would be that dumb and turn it down

if that is legit then holy fuck what were the pacers thinking not taking that

Only two good teams in the east are what? Cavs and Sixers?

Jesus, did Ainge try to fleece himself more than he did to Billy King?

This.
Anbody who doesnt think he's a cancer didnt watch him slow jog up and down the court while getting bodied by dudes like porzingas all year. Pop gave left him out there so long to try and be the man he ruined his own trade value, then had the nerve to blame it all on the spurs.

George at this point was still a Pacer, he only started stepping out during the postseason.

His value at this point was extremely high.

Really makes you think.

>According to a league source, the Celtics had made several attempts to acquire George this season, including one offer prior to the February trade deadline that could have come at a massive cost.

>The Celtics at that time offered a package centered on the 2017 first-round pick they were to receive from the Nets, as well as three other future first-round choices, a source said. That Nets pick, of course, ultimately turned into the No. 1 overall selection.

>But the deadline came and went with no deal, and the talks were resuscitated prior to the NBA Draft. At that time, a source said, Boston offered the Pacers three starters and two first-round picks, although the offer did not include the pick Boston will receive from the Nets next year, or the future first-round pick they received when they sent the top pick this year to the 76ers.

>Eventually, a league source said, that deal evolved to become three future first-round picks and two Celtics starters. But it turned out that was not enough, either. In the end, George ended up with Oklahoma City, and the Celtics were left to turn their focus toward their pursuit of the free agent forward, Gordon Hayward.

WEW
E
W

You already know the answer to that one

If i were the Spurs id create a rail system around the court. On top of that, build a buffet. When you want Aldridge to run faster, you send it to the other side of the court

he is no tim tebow