Boondocks had an episode about 'outrage' where the Ann Coulter expy argued with this black dude on every TV station and...

Boondocks had an episode about 'outrage' where the Ann Coulter expy argued with this black dude on every TV station and it turned out they were buddies who put on a show.

its real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill 'Based' Maher and Coulter are buds

Anyway, NOAH'D

noah is obviously gay

No shit.
When was the last time you heard of Trevor Noah, not counting this episode? It's all planned out and scripted, and it worked.

you think she got BLACKED?

Probably true, mutually beneficial. This is his single biggest viral moment and gets her name in headlines too. Bravo entertainment news media of which we are now also a part.

Difference is maher admits their friendship and even uses it to make a point about how politics shouldn't define our relationships.

Honestly this might have been a case of Noah taking her out to show it was nothing personal. Which is fair.

Stop no, see

Why is Chris Evans there?

fucking marks getting WORKED

>People can be friends despite having different political opinions

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

Seriously cunt I live in Straya which is fastly becoming the most cucked country outside of the EU. I am the only person I know in real life who supports gun rights and is vehemently against illegal immigration, but my friends don't really give a fuck that we disagree on those political points.

Shitstains like you who think "YOU CAN ONLY BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE IF YOU AGREE ON EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME" are a huge part of the reason why SJWs grew so powerful and why the modern Left has become so regressive. You're not even appealing to tribalism, you're appealing to cultism.

RIP joanie i would have treated ur giant clit right

You just know

do you think he impregnated her?

>shitstains like you

nigga I'm laughing at it.

libbies are mad because they don't view it as "different opinions" because they just screamed 'racist' at her, which makes her unfit to talk to. Meanwhile its all cool really, which pisses them off because its not nearly what they make of it.

She came across like a fucking idiot so I don't doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Publicity stunt.. Tomi isn't really a good advocate for the right since she doesn't seem bright enough to argue their positions well.

She's controlled opposition and just another person selected by media to read a teleprompter for ratings. Trevor's not the smartest person to be debating for liberal positions though either.

I'd love to see Jordan Peterson do this.

Yeah I kinda rambled a bit, didn't mean "you" specifically

That said, she beat him on a lot of points. He had a few good ones too.

The crowd needs to STFU holy shit they're dumb.

of course. you really think they're gonna put Steve Sailer or Gregory Cochran on cable TV?

charles murray went on colbert to promote coming apart and it was one of the most out of character interviews colbert ever did simply because he couldn't clown on murray applying rigorous methodology to prove casually observable truths (i.e. stereotypes).

BLACKED

BLACKED

>she beat him
Which points? She constantly shifted goal posts, dodged questions, talked about irrelevant shit and was showing how dumb she is. No surprise that a pinhead like you who probably agrees with her thinks she got him partially

>liberals right now

She mentioned blacks are 18% more likely to shoot a police officer than the other way around and he shifted subjects.

they had sex. he broke her white pussy

BLACKED?

Sort of an irrelevant stat since we don't know which shootings were in self defense on either side. People tend to ignore who shot first.

I'm saying this for cops too, whenever someone is shot by a cop, the news makes it seem like cops just run around blasting people like GTA.

>Sort of an irrelevant stat

Whatever you say

>Trevor Noah
>black
His mum got COLONISED by a white dude and then got BLACKED when she got shot in the face.

Why do white girls love black guys so much?

That's why he hates white people so much. He has no heritage. He has no identity.

>People tend to ignore who shot first.

Because "who shot first" is completely irrelevant

Do you really think police should have to wait for the perp to fire a shot at them before they can shoot the perp?

> entertainment isn't what I thought it was

wewlad you gonna be OK if I tell you that most reality tv is not, in fact, unscripted reality?

what would even need to be scripted? neither of them said fuck all anything of any substance

>television is staged, guys!!! this is not a drill!!!
OP come on

I've got another conspiracy for you - all the actors who "die" on Game of Thrones are actually still alive. They faked the whole fucking thing, just to make the show more exciting and appealing to viewers

>people can disagree and still get on/fuck

wow

>tfw a britcuck but have turned everyone I know pro-gun on the grounds of feminism and me and my sister go clay pidgeon shooting together now

>tfw to smart to watch news/comedy

is she cute? do her feet smell cute?

Whooooo??

I don't know who these people are

>british
>cute

not likely. especially not after she opens her mouth and you see her teeth and hear her voice.

I can't even tell Trevor Noah and Don Lemon apart

THIS
Both of these people are "literal who's" and everyone is falling for this publicity stunt

I think it's pretty important for both sides, yeah. People are unduly harsh on police shootings that are done in self defense because they treat them all as the cops gunning down innocent men, and likewise, I don't think every cop who shoots first is justified and immune from someone defending themselves.

Just breaking it down on racial lines is pointless. When BLM protestors trot out stats about how many black people get shot by the cops, I feel they're ignoring how many cops are defending themselves. When crime stats about black people shooting cops gets trotted out, same thing. The numbers, without those details, are meant to be inflammatory for either side of that debate.

kek
these just keep getting better and better

Holy shit, those were easily the most annoying fuckers I've seen on YouTube in a while. That dude dealing with them was calm as fuck. Good on him.

>You're either with me or against me

Hey Dubya

O'Reilly and Stewart were good friends

O'Reilly and Colbert hate each other though

do you really think Boondocks was breaking new ground OP? Fuck no, they were basically stating the obvious

>tfw you find out Don Lemon is 50 years old

they fucked, trips confirms it.

Race is needlessly and disastrously injected into this issue. The issue should be the militarization of the police and the furthering of the military-industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about. Now we have small town police departments getting SWAT level equipment and shit. This is a needed conversation to have.

But the fucking niggers are injecting race into this issue for no reason. Kelly Thomas wasn't beat to death for the color of his skin, and I don't think any police shooting highlighted by BLM has had anything to do with skin color. All of them were either incompetent cops like the Hispanic one in Miami who shot Kinsey or there is a violent situation the cop is responding to. Incompetence and training are both big issues in modern policing, but to pretend he was shot because he was black is just more race-baiting nonsense.

Aaron McGruder seems like a really insufferable cunt but he's pretty smart and Boondocks was fucking great.

The slow escalation of this meme has been wonderful to watch.

Not 18% more likely to shoot a police officer.
18.5x more likely.

1850% more likely to be precise.

How is it the middle ground to think that there's more than just a surface level to stats? People talk a lot about black people committing violent crime in higher levels than other races, but it stops at "they're animals." Liberals complain and protest about police brutality, but it stops at "they killed a black guy." Or even that they killed one unarmed black guy, they treat it as though that represents every police shooting. Both sides are in denial and if you're unwilling to look at the root causes of these issues, they're never going to get solved.

I agree, but I think it goes deeper than just one side playing the victimization card. I think there are factors that create a self-feeding criminal environment in the black community, and that fuels the way they are treated on average, because on average, they have a higher incidence of being a criminal.

If 7 out of 10 guys named Steve pull a gun on you, you're going to treat Steves differently. That's how it is, it's not racist, but if we just default to "All Steves are violent animals," we're not going to solve the issue.

And before anyone recommends that all Steves must die, please remember that there's an overwhelming amount of empathetic people in society, and that's how we got to this problem to begin with. They aren't going anywhere, you'd have to kill THEM before the Steves.

1850%*

Can someone tell me what happened. Is it worth looking into at all?

Almost every police shooting in the USA is justified, and the ones that aren't are almost always prosecuted

Arguing that "some people are defending themselves against cops shooting at them for no reason" is disingenuous. If a cop is shot by a civilian, the odds are extremely high that the civilian was a criminal.

Realistically, the only times people shoot cops justifiably is during "no knock" raids

>Almost every police shooting in the USA is justified, and the ones that aren't are almost always prosecuted

I do not now, nor will I ever, believe that to be some sort of objective truth. It just doesn't wash with any known experience of people in power who can kill other people with the authority of the law.

That having been said, the rest of what you're saying has some merit. To say that "shooting in self defense" is for "nothing" wasn't the point, but we don't know if the escalation of force was always necessary.

Unfortunately we're also now running into situations where cops DON'T want to escalate in situations where they should due to negative press, and people are getting hurt because of that as well. It's a very tricky thing that police and civilians are dealing with now.

I honestly don't believe there's an easy solution to these things. Gun control's currently implausible, and very soon, is going to be impossible. I do think it starts with things like decriminalizing marijuana though, for starters.

His friendship with Coulter is one thing I'll always respect about him. I wish more people could be friends in spite of disagreeing.

Shit, I lost a friend of over 18 years over the election.

YOU JUST KNOW

Blacks outnumber pickle officers 400 to 1. So if a black person and an officer have equal propensity to shoot the other blacks would be 400 times more likely to shoot a cop than the other way round.

She messed up the stat though. The stat was supposed to be:

Blacks are 18.5x more likely to shoot a police officer than a white person. Maybe that stat was too un-PC.

So she messed that up big time.

Blacks 1850% more likely to kill officer than white

Compound that with all the other damning black facts and it's just a shit show.

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

Percent of Black Serial Killers in USA showing their population size
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg

Despite being 30% of the population size, 99% of blood is given by white donors.
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg

nah, police respond to crime.

I hope he piped just because fuck the system feel me

>right
>bright
it aint correct cause it rhymes son

Best one I've seen yet

>waaaah blacks are evil because they ocmmit more crime
>hahaha stupid soulless asians who are mindlessly obedient because they dont commit crime

this is you Sup Forums,

>straw
Is he some muslim faggot who doesn't drink?
Also when is he going to grow out of those shoes?