There are plenty of Latin American bait threads made each day by that one guy. Let's make it a little different...

There are plenty of Latin American bait threads made each day by that one guy. Let's make it a little different. What do you like about Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/03/3b/58033bb920237d0e24bd55e797f4ebee--lima.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the slutty women that literally worship white American cock

*not a single post in this thread, forever*

Our meat is good, tho.

Nothing

My house

nothing, let this shihole rot in hell

>What do you like about Latin America?
family oriented culture

I like everything minus the high crime rates

*green cards

No one wants to have sex with obese people.

what is el salvador like? is it as bad as americans think it is? what is good and bad about it? does it have good bunda?

Their Red Orchestra 2 server is great for farming noobs.

I like the people that stay there

kys

>bad
everything
>good
pussy

>what is el salvador like? is it as bad as americans think it is?

Well I couldn't tell you how it compares to what Americans think El Salvador truly is, but considering that there is a lot of Europeans and Americans that come here every year I'd say it's not bad at all (imo it's an amazing country to visit as a tourist, lots of comfy things to do)

>what is good and bad about it?

I like pretty much everything about this country (our touristic places, how diverse the beauty of our women is, the people in general, and the culture) minus, like I said, our rates of criminality, also you can see a lot of thrash on the streets every single time you go out, that's something that always thriggers me, but poor old people can't do any better, I guess.

>does it have good bunda?

Not really, I've found that the only Latino American women with big asses are those from countries with a high amount of African ancestry (Venezuela, Colombia, and the Caribbean) but the average Salvadoran woman does have a great ass imo it's not too little and it's not too big either.

Their gangs helped set up the predator 2 plot

>Our meat is good, tho.
>minus the high crime rates
>good
pussy

The obese americans who literally worship Brazilian transvestite cock.
FTFY

Fresh delicious fish. Tropical goods such as lime, mangoes, coconuts, tamarindo, Jamaica, and guava.
People love to dance and listen to music more than Americans.

That its hundreds of miles from where I live

This

>amazing food
>people are friendly as fuck so long as you don't talk to the local women
>gorgeous nature
>gorgeous cultural sites
>zen like patience for people who don't speak the language
>fiesta culture

bump
pic related

>zen like patience for people who don't speak the language
Baka gaijins have told me this too
Is it not the case everywhere else? I've only traveled to Canada and the US

one more

It's only not true in anglo countries

I posted this thread way too late and now I'm gonna have to stay up all night bumping it, aren't I? Maybe I should just repost it tomorrow.

Last one for tonight, hopefully some LAmericans will see this and respond in the morning.

There is nothing good about latin America only the antagonist that will erode and destroy the USA, the dagger to kill the beast, if Latin America stopped existing the world world be a better place.

The dagger of USA are the Amerindians vengeance from Mexico, the dagger of Europe has always been the mena, the dagger for spain is regionalism.

Rude

>What do you like about Latin America?
these little camels

pic is near where i live btw

wtf thats adorable
post more pls

ok

Saludos desde lima camarada

Rolate unas de Cuzco wn

I like everything, friendly people, good culture, at least there are some assholes with a very low level of education who I WOULD ANNIHILATE (Wachis, Lacras, Politicos Corruptos, Delincuencia, etc.) But meh, I live in La Molina so, idgf

estuve en lima el año pasado, me encanto miraflores
pero el resto de lima es un desatre, no se como la gente puede vivir hay con todo el trafico y el desorden

Eso no te lo niego, Lima es desastrosa, asquerosa, una sucia perra sedienta de dinero. Debiste haber visitado Barranco, vivo por allí, es una zona muy jovial y fiestera. Ademas de tener buenos museos.
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/58/03/3b/58033bb920237d0e24bd55e797f4ebee--lima.jpg

> Pedro de Osma

Yesterday some CP videos (naked 14year old and she was masturbating)were leeked on Venezuela, the authorities don´t really care.

kys
for not uploading to xvideos aaaaaaaajjj

They were posted here ht wwtp3s33:33/33333/3www.h33i33sp33a3chan3.3o3rg/ve/res/986890.html as .webm but the mods deleted them. Maybe someone will repost them.

Which shithole is the worst?

Malditos pitucos regresen a Europa

LOS

I'd say Guatemala, hands-down.

Most of Latin America is relatively nice compared to that.

Futbol(Soccer).