It leaked you sons of bitches

it leaked you sons of bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8070563/brockhampton-zane-lowe-interview-saturation-three
play.anghami.com/album/3476424
dbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it leak if its not on kingdomleaks

itt: edgy white teens falling for the latest odd futuresque marketing scheme

nigga shut up lmao

anghami

LIIIINK????

literally who

literally this

Link that's not to some fishy ass sites?

i'd rather have a good quality download than some sketch arabic streaming site

wow how stupid do you have to be? it's not arabic and you can just sign in with your google or facebook and listen to the entire album in CDQ

Sup Forums only braindead teens now?

You're the one in the Brockhampton thread.

>now

You're inside of me now
Longpig
Dancing is forbidden
Burn Churches Kill Fanatics
My sun bleached bones
Death has Dominion here

It’s a music streaming service for sandniggers

>good quality
Everything on the site is 320
>arabic
Everything on the site is in english

why can't you just make a torrent?

because i hate all of you

Are there ads between the songs?

probably since it's some literally who site

No, there are no ads

Thanks big boy

can you link the webpage? I searched saturation and found nothing...

search brockhampton instead

i mean literally just type brockhampton into the search bar

Thanks boys, don't know why Saturation doesn't appear anywhere in the search

billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8070563/brockhampton-zane-lowe-interview-saturation-three

>The days leading up to an album's release are typically reserved for artists to drop breadcrumbs and teasers to heighten anticipation. Fans of BROCKHAMPTON were in for a surprise when the group unveiled the release date for SATURATION III with a fine print line that read "The Last Studio Album by BROCKHAMPTON" but in a new interview with Zane Lowe, BROCKHAMPTON revealed they were just trolling fans.

M A D M E N

Bleach best track.

literally comes out in 7 minutes in the uk

it's been seven minutes, where the FUCK is it

based on first listen
II > I > III

maybe this one's a grower... we'll see

>mfw still no leak

I > II > III

play.anghami.com/album/3476424

Enjoy.

>have to download app to download the album

yeah nah

Stop shilling these retarded negroids who can't speak English let alone sing in it.

So is it possible to download it without having to sign up for anything or get some shitty app? If not I'll just wait the 4 hours until it comes out.

Are you retarded? You can just press play on the website

>streaming

Upload that shit to mega pls

Shit dudes can't you wait 4 hours?

NIGGER APE

why is speaking English important? there are lots of languages and cultures in the world

OBSESSED

3 more hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

here's a download fags
dbr .ee/NUsA

Quality?

212kbps

>dbr .ee/NUsA
virus detected DO NOT DL

Is that the singer from Bloc Party?

ALASKA IS SO SICK, OMG

looks normal on my musicbee

its 192 kbps CBR so yeah probably just wait for a 320 to drop anyway

It sounds worse than both.

this

nah Kevin abstract of BROCKHAMPTON. He looks like Kele in that pic tho. Except Kele is biggr now

reminder that regular rap (i.e. rap where the lyricists put effort into their lyrics) has become fedoracore and cringe-tier reddit garbage compared to trap. trap music has effectively rendered regular rap "archaic" and anyone who still tries to rhyme in a technically impressive way comes off as corny and lame. the mere mention of the name "brockhampton" immediately illicits, as if by free association, images of the reddit-snoo mascot and caricatures of your average suburban high school /r/hiphopheads user. the same goes for rappers like kendrick lamar (pasty p4k drones) and 'underground' backpack rap like milo (homosexuality in every sense of the word). the point is that the only relevant and non-cringe inducing 'rappers' left are those making trap music.

BIG FACTS except for what you said about milo

hahahahaha you guys are missing out this is THE aoty
anyways whats your favorite song of this? mines is hottie

I thought hottie was one of the weaker songs off the record. Singing along to stupid rn

itt soyboys

What cover art you gonna use? Pic related for me.

is it only because he's fat? what are you fat or something

No, it's because Dom is my favorite member

yeah you're fat

what is it about him that you like? i still dont know whos who other then merlyn and kevin abstract

Dom lowkey has some of the best verses on tracks like HEAT, SWEET and GOLD.

Is Joba fat? Because I'm like him.

He has the best verses, flow and the most skilled rapper of the group.

you need plus to even download it to your computer from the app. just tried.

the new reddit rap group on the block

kek what happened to injury reserve?

they dropped drive it like its stolen a couple months ago. aint got shit since

>aint
why do you talk like that?

Drive it Like it's Stolen was average at best and only an EP then they decided to denounce Fantano after The Fader debacle

their new EP is pretty great, can't wait for a new album to drop. I don't understand why people are always comparing them to BH. Injury Reserve is better anyway.

i've been on ktt. why does it matter?

huh where did they denounce fantano? interesting.

Weak sauce. It's better to burn out...

parker corey tweeted this and that was about the extent of it. haven't seen them interact much since

>the gay white soyboy of all people in the band was the only one to denounce fantano for his 'racism'

this is why BONES is based. making merch with 2/3 of MDE like putting his dick on the table u know what im saying

I>III>II

WHAT THE FUCK
PARKER NOOOO

III>I>II

II>III>I

II>I>III

Don't listen then

Have they officially dethroned Kendrick?

There are a lot of reasons to dislike Fantano but the Sam Hyde podcast is not one of them.
How fucking dense do you have to be to honestly think Fantano is a """nazi""" because he interviewed Sam?
But it's 2017, I forgot that guilt by association is now law and all memes are far right wing derogatory racist remarks.
I fuck with Injury Reserve but fuck you Parker you absolute bum.

nigga he dethroned himself

Their music is very different in style so it's kind of hard to compare. Brockhampton is very euphoric, energetic banger-focused hip hop while Kendrick is more conscious focused.

>euphoric

euphoric as in it feels like you're on uppers, not fedora-tier

I went to one of their concerts and talked to them after their set with a few buddies to get some merch signe. Groggs and Ritchie were cool and actually talked to us but parker was just awkwardly silent in the back with a dead look in his eyes and when my buddy asked him a question he looked scared as fuck and just mumbled "..yea". Was pretty weird, maybe he was high or some shit.

ugh. lame

what show is this from

Okay can someone get a zip of the album now that it's on apple

I believe it goes on deezloader in an hour.

the fuck is that a legit site

ive been trying to find one with lesser known album releases ever since the other hq site got taken down

I tried it and it forces you to sign up to their sketchy ass site or download some app so I disregarded it