Hi Sup Forums :)

What are some Non-Normie acts/artist that make chill happy sad music like Mac Demarco?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ue7upXr4gtY
youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog
youtube.com/watch?v=faf1WoCihSg
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ngvYh5uCk
youtube.com/watch?v=NPqy5Fy2zKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not saying Mac is bad but Sup Forums told me that he is for faggot normies and I dont wanna be that :(

>real estate

I quite like that boy pablo but I know some people just see them as a bit of a meme and shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=ue7upXr4gtY

Rex Orange County makes some nice music as well, but other than that I don't know since I haven't went hard into those kinds of artists.

HOMESHAKE, Mild High Club, Deerhunter

Why would you suggest artist who I'd know through youtube suggestions on Macs music and are potentially just as Normie as him?

I do like them both though

Why don't just accept your normieness m8?

>please spoon-feed me "cool music" because I'm too much of a normie to find anything I like myself

Then you're trying too hard. Good music is generally very popular. Not like Katy Perry level but Husker Du level. Just fucking relax and listen to good music. If you try to not be a normie you'll just end up a shell of your former self racked with insecurity

if I could easily fucking find some fucking shit i wouldnt fucking make a damn thread faggot coon im clearly entry level in this genre u soyman

Like I said I haven't gone looking for that kind of shit, it really is just youtube recommended, I'll admit.

What even would this be called exactly genre-wise?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4xeT7phuog
this and check out twee pop and c84
explore thru rym and shit
stop being lazy

c86*

Stop trying to impress a group of anonymous contrarians on a timbuktu handkerchief pattern forums music section and listen to Mac Demarco if you want to

talentless hack general?

There's already a grimes thread desu

Have you been on the internet before? Do you know how to search for "jangle pop artists"? No? kys trashbag

Thanks for indirectly answering my question, you the boy

HE THINKS MAC DEMARCO IS JANGLE POP

Wikipedia says that. I've never heard that gaptooth faggot

w-w-w-w-

he went on

wait for it

w-w-w-w-w-w-w

wik..... hold on let me take a breath

WIKIPEDIA

Jerry Paper.

Where should I have looked?

Cleaners from Venus.