5 centimetres per second

Find a flaw
pro-tip: you can't

Anime

Japs

This. Sup Forums used to be good before they made all those anime/mango boards

HOW WILL OP EVER RECOVER

Americans are too stupid to understand this. Oh wait it isn't a flaw.

i gave your mother 5cm a second last night

Breh :D

This.
Fucking weebs, there are plenty of sites made to discuss anime. We definitely don't need it on Sup Forums of all places.

it was dumb and juvenile

on the other hand, it looked really nice

>8 year old crush moves away
>spends whole life in depression
pretty good comedy desu

american spotted

Remember it being bland and boring

Very forgettable

Glad it was short.

There's a whole board dedicated to anime you nigger.

>Find a flaw

You posted on Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

The weeb boards were first though, Sup Forums used to be "Sup Forums - anime and random".

idiot

I just told you the flaw in this flick. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

if only there was a board for these shitty gook cartoons

There really isn't. /a is infested with moe shit from actual manchildren

Reminds me of my ex, and being a nicer person -back in 2008. I don't think I will ever love anyone the way I loved her. But she dumped me so, movies like this make me feel like love could be stronger.

It only took 1.5 seconds...

It is the same as every other Shinkai flick

Shinkai has only one movie, and its a syrupy love drama backed up with pretty visuals.

It was nice, didn't think story-wise was supposed to make much sense anyway, I noted that feelings are more important here, as the aesthetic is pretty clean and detailed, clearly where the focus is at

The Garden of Words is fairly fucking lit. It probably deserves its place on any top list for the first half hour alone, filled to the skies with orgasmic visuals

The Place Promised in Our Early Days is also fairly aesthetic, kinda of dizzling epic sci fi

I'm also awaiting eagerly to get my hands on the My Name blu ray (missed opportunity to watch it at the theater unfortunately)

You have the right of being objectively wrong, but by all accounts, watch these movies again they are all pretty distinct. You can PM me on MAL for more good recs.