BREAKING: James Wan's Aquaman Movie Gets Pushed Back To October 2018

OH FFS.

comicbookmovie.com/aquaman/warner-bros-pushes-back-the-release-date-of-james-wans-aquaman-starring-a147249

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DamageControl

le sooo alpha aquaman cucked again pfahahaha

IT BEGINS

JUST

PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME IF IM DOING RESHOOTS BECAUSE THE FILM IS A MESS

YEAH I THINK IM DOING RESHOOTS BECAUSE THE FILM IS A MESS

Just reboot this shitty universe and try again

Jijijijiji

SHIT KINO COMFIRMED

aquaman Isnt even on the same level as Thor. aquaman is gonna get cucked hard.

So he's making it spooky?

Good

They want to stay FAR the fuck away from Black Panther And Infinity War.

post yfw 2 months from now James Wan drops out of the project

>Dump it in a dead month with no competition.

Cowards

They did the same with BvS, right?

And Suicide Squad

Meanwhile they put Wonder Woman among like 6 franchise blockbuster sequels

Cause the general audience want poweaful woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ_QarIUqI

They probably moved it to October because Affleck is ready to do Batman which can release in July like usual ... or Flash is taking the July spot since it's no longer coming out in March 2018.

So aquaman gets cucked by batman lol. poor guy.

>yfw Ant-Man and the Wasp scared WB off of July

>this is a bad thing
if they rush it's bad if they take their time it's also bad
fuck you guys and your bias

And they are currently regretting that decision.

Didn't expect Evans there. Are Evanposters the most sophisticated and tech savvy memers around?

Bias? really? you fanboys are still playing that card? grow up.

It's not like there's a third option, right?

NOBODY
FUCKING
CARES
ABOUT AQUAMAN

i'd settle for a woman who can act

unironically more relevant and iconic than 80% of the Avengers before their movie

I heard they are doing rewrites to introduce Solomon Grundy. It will be Aquaman and Grundy in a buddy cop/road movie across the oceans.

>Solomon Grundy

who?

hot damn, didn't expect some lawls

He's a big guy.

Wait... do people here still care? 3/3 shitty movies and people still have high hopes for this? Can we please get back to talking about actual movies?

OH DARN I'LL HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER FOR MUH MEDIOCRE CAPESHIT

i miss old Sup Forums

Marvel wins again

>mfw

The best option is trash it before release.

who fucking cares aquaman is gay as hell

It's a Jew anti-hero. He's a conscious zombie.

>mfw Wan wants his named removed the project and tweets like Trank did on FF how we'll never see "his" movie

>>mfw

The fuck they are. It's not near anything that's a viable threat. Pirates 5 will be in its 2nd week, The mummy (by kurtzman and orci) comes out the next week. WW has plenty of breathing room to break 100m opening weekend if not 150m. It honestly got lucky as all fuck.

>It's not near anything that's a viable threat. >Pirates 5 will be in its 2nd week
>The mummy comes out the next week

>Leaving out Despicable Me 3
>Leaving out Transformers
>Leaving out Cars 3

Not only will it not reach 100m ow, it wont be #1 in its 2nd weekend. They are lucky Will Smith did them a favor and moved Bad Boys 3.

Is that why powerful woman madam president got obliterated

This is already being shelved, not testing well with the expected demos.

I've been a (somewhat hesitant) supporter of the DCEU from the beginning, but this is getting fucking ridiculous. Seriously, they have access to all the money of one of the biggest studios that has ever existed, they have access to every story/character that DC Comics has ever written, they have Batman.

THEY

HAVE

BATMAN

Not only do they have access to what could inarguably be considered one of the most universally beloved fictional characters in modern history, they have access to his entire universe. They have 75 years worth of material to pull from, the template is right there in front of their goddamn faces.

Fucking hell, WB. If you want to tell a good DC Comics story, just go back and look at the most successful DC Comics stories and slap them on the screen. You aren't ripping anyone off by doing so, YOU LITERALLY OWN DC COMICS! We are living in an age where comic books have never been more popular. This franchise shouldn't just be doing well, logic dictates that by all accounts, it should be the most successful franchise OF ALL TIME. Marvel's doing it. I don't particularly care for most of their movies, but you cannot deny that they are absurdly successful, both critically and financially. And they started with a handicap in that they legally could not use their most popular characters or storylines. There is no reason why a group of shitty little nothing characters like the Guardians of the Galaxy should be beating MOTHERFUCKING BATMAN! This isn't just incompetent, it literally defies explanation.

surce?

batman is gay yo

One of the only DC movies that I actually fully care about seeing.

>Harley Quinn movie
>The Batman
>Aquaman

THAT GIF HOLY FUCK

Yea, if the movie can't do well in 3 weeks, how it does in the 4th and 5th really won't matter. It has 3 weeks till another big action tentpole movie comes out. That's pretty good for a summer movie when sometimes its week to week.

>long hair guy with element powers
>big dunb guy
Literally Thor 3.

>they have access to all the money of one of the biggest studios that has ever existed
and yet they waste time on a Wonder Woman with pathetic CGI which looks so cheap.

I don't understand them...

>Let's cut out so much Joker from Suicide Squad and just focus on a Squad that no one has ever seen before
YEAH! It's a Suicide Squad movie but come the fuck on.. Batman V Superman was meant to be Batman fighting Superman and what did we get? A "What if Superman was in our real world" political movie so they EASILY could have made Suicide Squad more Joker and Harley focused but they decided not to and are surprised with all the hate that they get.

Say what you will about Jared Leto's Joker BUT I REALLY wanted to see the Joker go on a shooting rampage with his henchmen and the Joker just being outright violent. But WB instead decided to only keep in scenes where Jared is laughing, showing off his tattoos and then cutting back to the Squad.

They clearly do not know how to sell tickets (oh yeah sure include every Joker scene that was cut in the trailer but their actual film itself is a disaster).

Your opinion is garbage and I hope you start a family consisting of three kids and a stay at home wife whom you can comfortably support using only your income, then 13 years after the birth of your first child, your house is burned down in a freak electrical accident. You are able to get all four of them to safety, but then your youngest son tells you the family dog, Chewie, is still inside. Heroically, you rush back inside and you find Chewie pinned under a burning support beam. You free him, and he rushes outside just as the roof begins to collapse and crushes you to death. Your father always told you it was a good idea to purchase life insurance, but you were young and healthy, and because you were able to insure your family under the Affordable Care Act, you didn't think it would be necessary. Now you're dead, your family is homeless, and because Trump gutted the ACA, they will no longer be able to get treatment for the complications brought on by severe smoke inhalation. Your wife, who is unemployable because in her twenties she decided majoring in gender studies at a prestigious private university would be a good idea, has to sell your children into prostitution in order to pay off her exorbitant student loan debt and maintain the shitty studio apartment in the roughest part of town her and the kids now have to live in. Also they had to eat the dog.

yea. these movies have lost me. i honestly dont give a fuck about any of these right now and im only getting older and more cynical

Batman is the best super hero (vigilante).

>october
they dont even release halloween movies in october

batman is still gay yo

batman is gay yo

They're waiting for BASED BIG DOG to win the wwe universal title for crosspromotion,

I can't tell if you think Roman Reigns is actually the same person as that guy or if that was your joke.

just make lego DC movies from now on, this is getting embarrassing