Wh does the mere sight of a coal burner disgust me so?

wh does the mere sight of a coal burner disgust me so?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/developing-minds/201304/are-kids-racist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cuz you're a triggered fag.

just as bad as the SJW.

Because they are flushing thousands of years of evolution down the drain to create a violent, retarded ape

>dat big fat switzerland

because youre a jealous beta virgin

t. tyrone goldberg

No.
Racemixing is like homosexual sex -- it's against nature. Thus evoking natural revulsion and disgust.

daily reminder nuclear power is the best energy generation method on earth

you have a false pretense.

Because your mindset is stuck in the past.

and you have a small dick, faggot.

You and me both. Life is hard in Vienna.

You're disgusting

/thread

Blacks are bazillion times more evolved than snowchimps. Snowchimps can't even go in the sun without burning LOL

You're disgusting! I'm race-mixed and fully natural. It happened throughout history a lot.

WELL NOT BECAUSE OF YOU

You are disgusting!

This.

Splitting an Atom is like splitting a white ancestral linage to create a half black half white subparticles. YOU ARE RIGHT

Because you can't get none, but instead of putting the blame on yourself you blame black men for taking "your women" and the white girls who date them

I have actually published an MSc thesis in Engineering, faggot.

>kum uf Basel ich schlo dir eins in dfrässi

you probably have a heightened disgust response thanks to the physiology of your brain which has been determined by your genetics

sorry you feel that way

It wasn't determined by genetics it was by being exposed to racist shit

this

If you aren't disgusted by that then you are mentally ill, have let Jews poz out your mental immune system.

yeah, it's totally not the jews' but my own fault that things are the way they are.

You're literally mentally ill. You disgust me. You're ill, see therapy.

Sure buddy, totally the Jews why you're a racist asshole.

>Sorry your genes don't promote the end of your genes
You should be sorry you exist. You are pollution and a disgrace to the greatest race.

Viennese women have nothing I desire, they are not very smart and ugly. Still it bothers me seeing them burn coal and oil.

You get burned when you go outside and you call yourself the greatest race? Lol nothing but criminals, thieves, liars, and you steal inventions from blacks.

I'm half Scottish and I am ashamed of that.

Lol your PM literally admits he wants to get rid of your people's nation and no longer be a nation-state. Kill your - oh wait, I don't have to convince you of that.

You are ugly you idiot! I am racemixed we are more natural than racism.

>coal burner
ayy bad choice

>oil driller
10/10 absolutely ebin

Every coalburner I see is either the white chick is obese, mentally unstable and homeless. The Mexican ones are just ghetto trash hiding the relationship from the family and thus making it exciting

No he wants to make Canada POST-NATIONAL. Canada will still exist it will just be connected. Just like how different organs in your body still work but are interconnected through your body.

Because you're closeminded idiot and should be more openminded
no hate, only love

Fuck off white trash

THIS THIS THIS THIS

Kill yourself.

It doesn't bother me, but it is ugly to look at. It's whatever.

You sound very insecure, I would be surprised if you believe half of it.

Why does it make my dick hard?

Why would you care about other people?

>You have a natural in-race preference which everyone has from birth (until conditioned other wise) as a way of protection by only keeping close your own kind? You must be racist!

psychologytoday.com/blog/developing-minds/201304/are-kids-racist

Fuck off

Whites are ugly they look like pigs

No I'm glad.

Because sexual attraction is to good genetics of a partner and blacks have the best genetics.

It's only a natural feeling. When you see a white girl with a nigger it's like watching a chimpanzee fucking her, it brings disgust because something pure is being corrupted.

Nigger detected

This. There is no one more pathetic than the NEET that cries about "racemixing".

Are there really that many interracial couple in Switzerland? To answer your question it's because it is digusting. Blacks are not as attractive as whites so seeing a pretty wite with and uggo triggers a negative response

I don't have a TV and nobody tells me to worship no god but $ and should care only about my selfish needs.

nigger pls leave

I've seen better bait.

Except I'm half Scottish and think snowchimps are ugly

As for women fucking dogs she at least doesn't get savagely beaten or impregnated with subhuman offspring.

Because we realise she has devalued her self worth enormously.

My mom is from Scotland and my dad is from Angola dumbass. So yes I'd be a "nigger" you dumb snowchimp

Leave Kraut you lost ww2 LOL

Get out troll

That's a very cute fawn.

If someone has low self value they would date a snowchimp

You know Austrians are subhuman even by white supremacists? Madison Grant wrote about how you guys are "Alpines" and therefor subhuman LOL

at least I'm not a nigger.

It doesnt disgust me. I dont care

I dont care about anything anymore

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

At least im not a German.

I was hesitating with my reply, but the double dubs speak the truth, checked.

White girl fucking a dog is officially less harmful than fucking a nigger.

Joke's on you, nigger. I'm not Austrian.

at least I'm not a violent subhuman

You're a leaf nigger.

>Not being proud of a once great culture which created a large majority of revolutionary inventions, with with only population of London.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries

Here have a (You).

>Nazi
>Not violent subhuman
KEK

What are you then snowchimp? Italian? German?

Hipidy dipidy bing bong gotta get dem farmer beers for dem tractors!

>Scotish people
>In London
Ok that's bait. The Scottish people were practically slaves during the British Empire to England.

Because the whole thing is meant to trigger you.
White women do it because it's their ironical way to get it back at the patriarchy.
Black men do it because it's their way to get it back at whitey.

So basically two groups that are awared of their inferiority taking advantage of the fact that we're losing a psyops war vs another superior group.

Since you're an intelligent human being, your brain sends alarm signals when it sees something like that, rejecting it.

Sheeeiiiittt

Human instinct

Funny coming from a country that was raped by blacks making their population black.

Because a fellow white person has rejected the genetic legacy of the greatest race on Earth

The worst is when they have offspring.
I saw a coalburner, likely a commie bitch with an ugly-ass nigger that looked like he just arrived here from his african shithole and their offspring, and it was the ugliest baby I've seen in a while.

>Race mixed.
Of course you don't you dumb fuck, you have no people or nationality, permanent limbo.

>I am a shit excuse for an exception to that rule, so it must be wrong!
Sick one lad.

It's not the thought of a white girl with a quality black man, as rare as they are, that gets to me. It's the perspective that comes from knowing that we all make mistakes when we're very young. Young people make a lot of bad decisions that aren't clear until later in life. These young women are throwing their lives away especially when they have a half nig kid...the ultimate symbol of failure.

Ew, gross, a mud blood halfbreed.

You are a pox on society, nigger

I kekd.

German. I was hoping for freedoms but Vienna is basically a small scale Germany.

I normally aren't offended by these SHIEEET memes but this one got to me. It's disgusting.

YOU BURN THE COAL

If you don't like people freely expressing themselves go back to Africa or whatevery shithole your people came from.

>Whites
>burn in the sun
>greatest race
LOL

Swiss look ugly they ugly they are mongrels the Alpine race was described by Madison Grant as being a race of peasants? Also all snowchimps look ugly but Swiss look the ugliest.

My nationality is Canadian nothing to do with my ethnicity. If I was born in Scotland I would be Scottish and call myself Scottish even though im black. This isn't 1843

Wait until you need an organ transplant and it's impossible for them to find one your body doesn't reject.

>I reference the population of Scotland being par to that of London.
Nice reading comprehension you dumb fuck half chimp.

Are there official German terms for coalburner and oildriller?

HAHA Germans are literally chimps

Fuck off you are gross ew a snowchimp nasty diseases you have small pox. You dumb inbred

you dont have a girlfriend, that's why. once you do, you wont give a shit and you'll realize there's fucking crazy people out there, everywhere

Okay.

Australia
>actual size

you do not know where you are online

>HAHA Germans are literally chimps
Then why are you so hostile if we are basically family? :^)

Go back to Scandinavia if you don't like Africans. Germans originally came from there dingus

Fun fact a black man was the first to do an organ transplant

Fuck off snowchimp. I'm so glad my dads features were more dominant and I don't look snowchimpy.

I dont blame the nigger, I mean I've seen black women, most of them are not attractive.

I blame the woman though, she should know better, but nope, and afterwords she'll go running for a white guy to help pick up the pieces of her life.

>Leafposting

What? I don't get it

sure buddy

>A mouse was born in a stable, it is now a horse.
Nice one.

I know you're a shitposter but I always enjoy talking about this.
Arabs back then weren't black.
No all population was raped and even less bred with arabs.
Swiss are still superior to spaniards I will never deny that.

YOU PAY THE TOLL!

Because the coalburner in question is a traitor to your tribe.

It is completely natural.

Of course you don't, with the 70 IQ and all. Fun fact: Here in the West this is the medical definition of borderline retardation.

That picture shows blacks have an alpha country. White culture is dressing up in fancy wigs and suits and padding yourself with a napkin

Yall are queer transgenders

I just know "Rassenschande".

Don't think that we were allowed to make words like this up.

Ok thats bait

A Canadain is someone born in Canada. And if you really want to say a true Canadain is a non-black then it would be a Native American

Retarded is IQ of 50-60 dumbfuck snowchimp.