Has he memed himself to such a high degree over the years that everybody just overtly ignores the fact that he's a...

Has he memed himself to such a high degree over the years that everybody just overtly ignores the fact that he's a murderer?

Other urls found in this thread:

thequietus.com/articles/14508-scott-conner-xasthur-interview-nocturnal-poisoning
noisey.vice.com/en_au/article/68zy46/nocturnal-poisoning-song-stream
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He saved black metal so who gives a fuck? Fuck that commie!

They know. They just don't care

murder isn't that big of a deal in scandinavia

Varg's prison cell was nicer than my house.

the guy he killed was a worthless, shit talking dickhead. nothing of value was lost.

It was self defense

Exactly

Millenials basically don't have the attention span for morality.

So long as the fact remains that he made good music and has an entertaining personality, he could have murdered 2 or even 3 people or raped somebody and nobody would still care.

uhh what

No, it's because commie was a waste of life.

>murderer
Communists aren't people.

What a hilariously low effort statement.

Still chucking..

it was self-defense ya dingus

it's a cultural thing. they have a very low murder rate so when someone gets murdered it's usually not a big deal.

>He saved black metal
emperor is black metal.
varg is closer to 90s eurodance.

according to Varg

that's the exact opposite of how it works.

commies aren't people, varg is a hero

He only spent 16 years in prison for a murder, 3 church arson, and planning to blow up a 1000 year old cathedral (he had 150 kilograms or over 300 pounds of explosives)

Its a thematic genre, the bands like Emperor and Satyricon just combined the elements of these different acts and made it into a product for metalhead faggots

I feel bad for euro’s family

Why not? Every rap fag forgets or makes excuses for the fact their acts are murderers or rapists. The only reason people care about Varg being a murderer is the fact he's far-right

nah, euronymous being a dickhead isn't up for dispute. "according to varg," he killed him in self defence, and that's up for dispute sure. varg must have known euronymous' death threats were insincere because everything about euronymous was insincere, and that's what varg hated about him. he was all about cultivating this notorious image of him, his record store, his band, his scene, and varg knew he was full of shit and didn't do half the shit he claimed to do.
varg killed that cunt because of his utter lack of integrity.

This is the stupidest post I've ever read

Nobody in this thread has bothered to mention the fact that metalheads are by and large improperly developed manchildren. Most black metal junkies are in their mid 20's up to maybe their late 30's. I used to be heavily into the scene and went to a lot of shows in my city. Over the years you start to see how unauthentic and childish it has become, and always was for that matter. It may be very interesting musically, but all forms of art are multifaceted and you have to weigh into the cultural value that comes with them just as much as the music itself.

Scott Conner goes way into this. Read this article. thequietus.com/articles/14508-scott-conner-xasthur-interview-nocturnal-poisoning

>Millenials basically don't have the attention span for morality.
We're probably the most morally obsessed generation since the greatest.

Actually, that's the wrong article. This is it.

noisey.vice.com/en_au/article/68zy46/nocturnal-poisoning-song-stream

t. KenM

>implying that varg didn't earn his kill on that faggot, making him not really a murderer and more of a cleanser
>implying that he is a meme
>implying that he is anything other than authentic

interesting to see what Scott's up to these days. I was a BM guy as a teenager, not a scene kid but a "burzum in the basement" type.

re: your 'improperly developed manchildren' point, that's true but also only half the story. my own adolescent affinity for BM was to a great extent a function of my social and psychological maladjustment, but a certain degree of maladjustment to modern society is healthy, is basically sane. its just that black metal is not a productive or wholesome outlet for that disaffection - almost all of it is emotionally stunted and harsh, probably unhealthy to even vibe to. from what I can remember, I liked it as a kind of pychic tonic, a purgative for consumerism and normie fakeness, and a way of contemplating nature. but there are much healthier and more dignified ways of doing that.

But why does Varg have a bucket on his head

to stop the Christian and Muslim men from raping him.

You made me “XD” good sir, have an internet.

Agreed

I'm a well adjusted, socially active engineer in my mid 30s. I listen to black metal from time to time. Why? I like how it sounds and find listening to it enjoyable. You can shift your statement to people that heavily invest themselves and their identity into the scene of any type of music.

didn't that guy actually just accidentally trip over a lamp or something though?

Hahaha lil baby most rappers arent even bad

XD

Honestly it's not surprising that people who buy into the stuff he says on his channel also don't care whether he's a murderer or not

>earn his kill

The absolute state of metalfags, Good luck with prom.

lmao

That's fine, you're just not a big BM fan and not the subject of the conversation. So stop talking about yourself you fucking narcissistic retard. Fuck off.

Apart from the fact that your attempt to discredit metal just because you personally dislike it is ridiculous, I don't think all of the people that watch his channel listen to his music, just like there's many people who listen to him and still realize that his ideas are delusional

It's mad, and people still buy into communism when it's killed 100 million.

shitty bait, 2/10

do you have autism? genuinely asking

>vargy vee wants you to live a simple life, as he does
>delusional

Just live on a farm and collect welfare its easy

I didn't make a personal statement so much as an unbiased observation about what I saw from an objective viewpoint, gathered through valuable experience during my time both in and outside of the metal scene. Metalheads are largely made up of people who grew up with bad childhoods and have psychological/developmental issues.

>not getting bennies
slaves OUT

You know just as well as I do that that's not the only stuff the dude makes videos about.
The fact that not literally every sentence he ever uttered was wrong doesn't change the existence of videos like pic related and worse

And from my personal experience pretty much all "metalheads" (= people who mainly and regularly listen to metal I guess) I've met have been normal well-adjusted individuals. You didn't prove shit.

Nothing wrong there.

thing is, they both got a point

I can't determine whether this is bait or you actually have reached peak brainlet level, but either way this is where I'll stop replying to you

>I was only pretending to be retarded!

Ok.

Do you realize the guy believes in "white genocide" and thinks races should biologically speaking never leave their continent amongst other stuff? Incredibly pathetic honestly, it's the kind of shit that you'd expect solely from socially crippled 12yos on Sup Forums

>there exists music that is "unhealthy to vibe to"

>white genocide isn't real
I can't determine whether this is bait or you actually have reached peak brainlet level, but either way this is where I'll stop replying to you.

>you're enjoying things the wrong way

Top kek
But honestly, have you even met someone in reallife who unironically talked about "white genocide"? I have trouble processing that you see a widely accepted belief online and think that it must be "bait". Even if you disagree with it, you can't be this sheltered right?

this post was made by a female

It's because varg is a primitivist. He says that races shouldn't leave their continents because they are not suited to survive elsewhere without technology.

>couldn't even keep his word to not reply to me
Why are commies such liars?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

t.

>>>/reddit/

not funny, not a meme. You've disappointed me.

Exactly and that's what i refer to as "delusional". Glad we got that out of the way

just stop replying and fuck off to Sup Forums. or at least try to give some actual arguments instead of this blatant bait stuff faggot

>he replied again
MADMAN

>2017
>still thinking technology is good
agriculture was a mistake.

my sides have been vanquished

Everything past the wheel was a mistake.

And literally everybody else in the scene

>not everyone who posts on Sup Forums is the same guy
mind fucking blown

Got news for you, "the scene" is full of shit.

Pretty bad response to a legitimate shutdown of your argument

>don't have the attention span for morality.
>being this retarded.
its not that we don't have the attention span. it's that we're the first generation to understand that objective morality is bullshit

And they all hated Euronymous regardless, it's not like his incompetence is a secret

I agree that most of it is obvious bait but then why did you still bother to reply

I didnt know Jeff Mangum had a youtube channel

that's Thom Yorke you goofball

>it's that we're the first generation to understand that objective morality is bullshit

i don't understand this post

I'm not even that guy you fucktard

Just what the fuck are you talking about?

Anyone have the original non edited meme? Or the /his/ one?

>a country has literally zero murders for a thousand years
>one murder finally happens but it isn't a big deal because the murder rate is low

i'm glad there is no stupid Sup Forums users

You're thinking of this guy

umm actually no

>mangum
Lol

I laughed, thanks user