How long is /ourguy/ going to prison for? Are his days of barbecuing over?

How long is /ourguy/ going to prison for? Are his days of barbecuing over?

>our guy

false imprisonment has a minimum of 10 years, he's fucked

Is he going to prison? I thought the girl said she is gonna drop the charges.

She did drop the charges, but the prosecution continued forward with the case. He has court tomorrow.

Fuck him. He's filth that beat his pregnant gf to the point where she was almost blind. I hope he gets prison.

the state got like 7 charges against him

Wow shocking a negro ape acts like a negro ape. Next on the news water is wet

Current charges are:

Aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.

The prosecution has supposedly added extra charges, which he hasn't elaborated on. If he gets convicted of witness tampering or false imprisonment he's going away for a long time.

good riddance. he made nothing good after he got out
ski mask > x

>4'11

Lock him up and throw away the key

Probably not that long

end your life

hope he rots

The state has said get this nigger the fuck out of here. And I don't blame them. X is one of the worst humans on earth. If he dies he dies.

You really don't understand how many people in Florida want him dead. You think it's coincidence that all the people he came out with don't to him any more? How can you trust a man when all the friends he has now are the ones he made after he blew up? Really all of your former friends and family are gone and it's not your fault? The only people in Florida who support X are the ones that never saw the real X. Most are children.

>inb4 he hangs himself in prison

>OH MAN, WHAT A WORLD, THE THINGS I HEAR
>IF I COULD ACT ON MY REVENGE, THEN, OH, WOULD I?
>*gets knocked the fuck out*
>*napping on stage*
>SOME KILL, SOME STEAL, SOME BREAK YOUR HEART
>AND YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD LET IT GO, AND LET YOU WALK

Shocking a nigger lover has no arguments but appeals to emotions even when defending a retarded nigger thug.

Hopefully for life so I won't see his fucking face on Sup Forums any longer
This is not reddit

>Nigger
>Caring about family

t. The_Donald immigrant

fucking die

When she said she was going to drop the charges not only did they not let her they gave him a witness intimidating charge. The prosecutors are taking it personally they are projecting their neice or daughter into that situation hes fucked.

imagine defending a women beater.

>When she said she was going to drop the charges not only did they not let her they gave him a witness intimidating charge
he probably did threaten her. i hope he gets the chair

She wasn't even pregnant and is probably doing it for the money

Of course he did he knows he fucked up

t. nigger

This board has no room for bigots. Back to Sup Forums.

Dindu nuffing

He wuz a good boi cop probably shot him cuz he black. It's da white suphremacy

Water isn't wet though

reported

No shit she was lying for money. She's also way too dumb to make up that shit about the barbecue tools though. Who are we missing here he beat her ass at least more than once but I doubt it was him who did the shit she finally pressed charges for.

These Florida bitches lie nonstop by the way. Anything you see a Florida bitch post on IG is guaranteed fake lies.

Can you niggers form a sentance without using curse words?

:^) Triggered nigger

Nah nigga. Fuck outta here.

This is a Craig Xen board. Fuck off XXXmanlet shitters.

At least try to pretend that you are a human being.

Why is everyone from Florida so fucked up?

He will get at least 6 years. He was probably told this months ago. His final free days were spent playing minecraft

You sound like you know him personally

He is a nigger that's why. In his culture being a violent ape is celebrated.

That is why a nigger society will never function.

he did a lot of damage on that chick considering he's 3 feet tall

lord save us from the wrath of manlets

Nah I'm bool nah mean

Have you been to Florida?
It's not just the blacks

I hope they get a video of the guards carrying him like this

when will they learn?

Craig Xen is so underappreciated, one of the best to come up from the soundcloud scene.

aw man who am I gonna play league of legends with now?

he'll get off with nothing happening. hes basically a cult leader at this point. interesting to see how he gets away with everything. hes way smarter than kodak and tay-k and the other idiots

I'm sad I missed out on this game.

He's got a record of violence and he's got charges of witness intimidation and false imprisonment. He's going away. This is Florida, he's going to get assraped.

we'll see

fuck that braindead nigger, i hope his cute little ass gets fucked every night

Tay K is a full retard.
No we won't nigga he going to jail you will see what these Florida courts are.

The only thing street niggers care about is family you dipshit. Don't act like you know something

>hes basically a cult leader at this point.
Of what little kids that play xbox all day? Yeah he has some real power hes going to mobilize some madden squads. Fucking idiot, he wants to be different and wear all that anime shit but to the judges hes just going to be another black rapper.

To be fair, have you seen the people that come out of there? They need heavy courts.

Uhhh no you watch too much tv and listen to too much rap poor families break up and fend for themselves "street nigga" ahahaha 10 years ago youd be wearing make up and straightening your hair you fucking american sheep

How the fuck is that allowed? Why in any situation is that okay?

hi x

That's been allowed for a long time. It's always been the prosecution's final decision on whether or not to go forward with a case.

hahahahahahahahaha

I think the situation was that since it was a domestic crime, they weren't supposed to be in contact. So when she got close to him again and then dropped the charges, they went ahead and put some more shit on him because he could've influenced her in some malicious way

Theyre taking it personally, everyone hates domestic abusers. One day youll be in a resturaunt or apartment and see it and realize you cant intervene because she wont press charges because she has nowhere to go and is scared of him and his friends. X was insecure and wanted to look cool and now hes playing with the big boys hes going to be with the big dogs.

Because then you can charge the nigger with witness intimidation and tampering both of which are federal crimes against the state.

If you are arrested for murder and the only witness is murdered you are getting charged for that murder.

A lot of These come under the umbrella of RICO laws so I guess you can than the Italians for being such clever criminals.

To add to this jails are segregated by seriousness of crime some people will get put in trustee pods and have more privileges but hes going to be thrown to the wolves

Not really half the people in a Florida prison are there because of some lying bitch. It's not like he fucked kids.

Brandon I never knew you hated niggers

imagine defending a women beater.

still funny

Different user
Sometimes women need to be beat. Yolo Ono, Kathleen Kennedy, Samantha Bee, Hilary Clinton, Grimus, Clairo, Larven, Annie Clarke,Marina and the Diamonds singer, Bjork (if she's into it and only if shes into it. Shes a special exception) those are all acceptable to beat the shit out if in occasion. In fact all of them are long over due in my opinion

Why dont we just beat you?

Because I'm well adjusted and havent drank from the library kool aid. Also Kathleen kennedy needs the worst beating, ((((she))))) is ruining star wars

Someone should beat your fucking ass or punch your brain so it goes back to a regular shape

Libtard. Would have been satanic trips if I spelled it right I bet :(

>t. In denial cuck boi
Good one. How does your wifes son like you being so aggressive towards someone who doesn't see eye to eye with you?

Haha naaa i think someone should beat you up because you act like a pussy

Name calling. Thats not very father figure like. I bet your wife's son is heart broken. You know he doesnt have his real father in the picture. Thats why your there, or did you let your wife sleep with another man while you watched. Either way, Junior doesnt need such intolerant words from you. Your are on the right side if history right? The tolerant, women are always right, white men are evil side of history.

Well is he going to jail, or not?

Ski mask really is better and doesn't have to be a whiny, edgy try hard for people to enjoy his wife.

please dont swear my mom reads my posts

His new mixtape is nice. Ski Mask is definitely much better than X though

Yes

I didnt swear in that post. But ill be more tolerant for you kiddo. Do you call the guy I was talking to Dad or by his first name?

Nice music-related thread

Dont swear at me im sensitive ok i dont like cursing i dont think youre a faggot now because you stood up to my swears

Lol are you 12.

user's mom here, please keep the language under control, I know you guys are friends, but if you keep this up I'll have to ground him and call your mother.

please don't call my mom i don't want her to know im being a bad boy i listen to mozart

>fake lies
nigga what

Craig xen is like X if he was actually good and a decent human being. Plus hes reppin space city so I gotta show that love

Xen is a one trick pony. All of his songs sound alike but people love him because he's loud.

Original user who was swearing here. You a qt mom?

don't swear it's not nice you'll never meet a good girl like me

I kind of agree. I cant listen to him for long. Ive seen him a couple times and its wild tho. He randomly showed up to the Chris travis and eddy baker show the day after lil peep died in Houston. It was nuts

Good news, we're throwing a going-away party for XXXtentacion before he goes to prison tomorrow! What are you getting him?

Guilty. He's got an energy and aggression that's infectious, but I have trouble telling one song from another.

is this the gucci guy? I don't know what the fuck that shit was, but I hope they get prison for making the worst music I've ever heard. There is no way this guy is worth it, put him away.

no that's lil pump