ITT:

Characters who are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kSGkGKwp9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm him from Fracture.

I'm him from Silence of The Lambs.

You're Robert Ford in fracture?

he's the same character in everything, why do people think he's a good actor?

Im him from Planet Earth

intelligent, nihilistic, and a relentless fucking experience

I'm him from Nixon

You just don't know acting.

This is him in one scene from westworld:
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSGkGKwp9U

Yes

>Nerd writer

I'm him from this thread.

fight me

I am, this is an internet fight you cuck

I'm him from this post.

I'm him from this post.

I'm him from this post.

I'm him from this post.

I'm him from this post.

I'm him from this post.

Freeze all posting functions.

FREEZE ALL POSTING FUNCTIONS REEEEEEE

I'm him from this post.

I him from Dracula

Doesn't sound like anything to me.

I'm him from this post.

Kind of freaked me out when I watched it ... though detective is not my profession.

I'm him from this post.

I speak for all of Sup Forums when I post this.

kek

Speak for yourself. I'm handsom as fuck.

Well ok not great looking but I can fit in with other average looking people.

>tfw you'd trade it all for haff an hour

>or 45 minutes with the wee one

Alpha as fuck Lester

This guy is literally basically actually like me

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>tfw you'll never make love to Hopkins and watch his face as he expresses every bit of pleasure during his orgasm
Life is unfair senpai.

that is a ridiculously hard left she's taking jesus christ