USA doesn't have an ID card because it's citizens think it's authoritarian to be asked for ID by police...

>USA doesn't have an ID card because it's citizens think it's authoritarian to be asked for ID by police, jeopardizing their "freedom"

why are americans as a nation so fucking stupid?

we do have IDs but most people just use drivers lisence because muh car culture

U wot

Drivers license is ID, and it gets asked by the police every time they stop a car.

That is a nice kitty, Argie.

Then why do Americans in movies make fake IDs so they can go clubbing?

we have different forms of ids so more strict than the one id system
we have ss card, drivers id, passport, insurace, proof of address, birth cert, etc etc, america is a bureaucratic wetdream, not sure where your idea of america somes from doe, and yes the bolice do ask for car registration and insurance when you are stopped

You know why

that's my point, they have to get a fucking drivers license in order to buy beer.

they're fucking stupid.

The car industry pretty much owns America at this point. It's one of their many many severe problems that gets worse every year and nobody wants to talk about.

You could use a passport too.

We don't have to get a drivers license, getting just an ID for things like alchohol and stuff is an option. We can use just driver's licenses to buy beer too is all

>they have to get a fucking drivers license in order to buy beer.

You can get a state ID, which is not a drivers license

It seems like you're the stupid one.

Firstly, why are you so eager for thereto be more and more laws burdening you? Secondly, in the US, it's a legal requirement to identify yourself correctly to a policeman if requested.

>they have to get an ID card which was designed to work as an ID in foreign lands in order to buy beer in the next door market.

yeah, smart as fuck.

State ID then.

I don't know about the USA, but here you can get provisional licences (don't even have to take a single lesson, just proof of who you are) or use your passport.

Mandatory ID cards from the state are authoritarian because they entail a wider database on citizenship, instead of just something that says "John Smith is 32 and has a licence to drive a bus for payment", we had a shitstorm over ID cards for a while before they were (thankfully) cancelled.

actually because we have no standard id cards the driver license changed with added information in order to be used as an id card

so the argument is backwards

this is the most retard thread about the us i've ever seen on Sup Forums
and most of them are pretty bad
so you won a special prize, nigger
how old are you just curious?

>have a shitstorm over national ID cards
>don't have a shitstorm over GCHQ storing far more information about literally every Briton
aaahhhh yes

why are guys trying to explain obvious things to an edgy underage retard?

yeah we're retards
>tfw the liberal-democrats, notionally the party of civil liberties, didn't bring down the government over snowden.
instead their leader went out to be a cuck and cry about muh spy lives at risk

valid point, time to go shitpost in kurva anyátok

>reddit
About sums up the state of your nation.

You just ignored the context and wanted to fling shit didn't you.

le 1984/BNW wasn't fiction etc

I don't know, maybe it will work? If it society a better then I wouldn't mind giving away personal information. Problem is, I don't think it would.

Stop trying to incriminate us.

go there and tell them this:
utállak mindnyájatokat, ti unalmas, faszszopó, felszínes niggerek.

you just described Sup Forums in general

id stands for identification. any legal document with a picture like drivers licence or passport is id

American anti-authoritarianism among WASPs is so deeply ingrained due to the Revolution that they consider any sort of registery to be 1984

Done, but I think they are all sleeping off their hangovers

This is also the case with the UK. So for proof of age with tobacco and alcohol you have to use a driving licence.

Do foreigners even know anything about the United States?

One time I used papers from the DMV to assist in buying a handgun.

They know we're all 1000kg, we drive 1000 km everyday and that salads are banned

Dog is probably a meme. Someone's actually running the state in the background.

I don't believe it

Why has Argentina not surrendered to a European country already?

You're a soft headed cunt, you know that right?

That is what the Dog want you to think.

We have state IDs, numb nuts
>Argensimian education

One time the bouncers at a music show said their scanner wasn't working on my ID and driver's license so I had to pull a passport out of my ass to get them to let me in.