It's been 4 years since Moonrise Kingdom and Kara Hayward is finally back in kino...

It's been 4 years since Moonrise Kingdom and Kara Hayward is finally back in kino. Are you hyped for the return of the Kara-kino?

Keep saying kino, it doesn't make you sound like a fucking retard at all you fucking retard

>It's been 4 years since Moonrise Kingdom

Wow, she really grew up if you catch my drift
*wink wink nudge nudge*

SHE GOT THA BIG BAPS

Same :(

>her husband in Manchester by the Sea is played by Lucas Hedges, the same actor as Redford in Moonrise Kindgom

Always said Sam looks like a cuck

Look up Emily Helen Barry

>no jaw that could cut glass

Not my Kara

Is that Quentin's child?!?

My my she has grown.

MILK

she's the closest thing we'll have to living troll face in our lifetimes

>Emily Helen Barry
DROPPED

Now what if it was educated 18-25 white males over 5'10? I bet you'd see a lot more red.

same if you showed uneducated white males of any height

>this is how people that never worked voted

wew

if only white men voted there would never be a Democrat elected again

really makes you think

Lol, shut up manlet

ikr, it's such a dumb argument. Some of these kids think they should get two votes because they will live in the world longer and older people still only get one vote.

>making the voting age 18 was a mistake

i would love to make love to her boobie

>4 years

Is this a fucking joke

I'm no mathematician, but I think that 2016-2012 is 4. I might have to do some more work on this calculation thought, so I'll get back to you in the next couple hours.

Thanks, I'll be here

;_;

Her and Daddario look like they could be sisters.

>someone actually made this collage of a real estate developer on instagram with big tits
People are strange

That's not the argument at all; the argument is that young people were far more likely to vote Hillary, and we need to keep them thinking that way for the good of the country

I just screen capped her instagram page mate, took a few seconds

>someone actually screencapped her instagram

Wow. Just wow.

Her insta is private, by the way, so the user that posted "DROPPED" had to have followed her before screencapping
Really makes ya think

Sisterhood of the traveling titties, staring those two and ariel winter and kat dennings. It's about a group of big tittited women fighting the effects if gravity

I still can't fucking believe Ariel chopped her tits off. She must be the dumbest cunt alive.

>chopped them off
>later said to love your body

>Her insta is private
no it's not. Am I being baited?

You don't follow her? What are you, gay?

...it used to be private...?

I do though