Minimalist film posters

Post your cringiest

Good posters are able to convey the general plot and tone of the movie simply by looking at it. There is nothing wrong with minimalist posters as long as they follow that one simple rule.

Good minimalist poster examples would be the Lolita one and the Drive one. Using Drive as an example, even though I barely remember anything of the movie, I know it is going to have a fast pace action tone. I also know that it's going to be about somebody getting away in a car. I also know it is going to be reletively violent based on the hammer the car marks make, and the dark colors of the poster.

On the other hand, a Terrible poster would be the Jurassic park one of the glass of water. Based on an image of water I know NOTHING about the movie except that it may be about a glass of water. A poster should never require knowledge of the movie to be understandable. That's just retarded

Nice.

>Drive
>fast pace action tone
I do not think it had that at all. It's a pretty restrained movie despite the violence of the last half. Maybe it's just me.

Which poster are you talking about by the way?

>On the other hand, a Terrible poster would be the Jurassic park one of the glass of water
i want to say i've seen it. i think some faggot has actually done it.

Stand back.

This

kek

Oh neat. I've never seen that poster. Really clever design!

I watched the film, but I don't get it. It's a car, but it looks like a hammer?

someone post it

you know the one

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

he actually did it

the absolute madman haha

Thinking of hanging this one on my wall.

There's a point where this pastel crap cannot be called "minimalist" anymore since it's become so cringy that it takes up space, if you know what I mean.

I don't get the tone of the movie through this stuff. I just see the image of a numale in front of a thunderbolt display. He has a completely empty ikea aside from a little cactus next to the monitor. Room is similarly empty, except for a few books on interior design stacked haphazardly because this is a wild artistic soul we're talking about - can't bother with shelves. Hardwood floor, white walls. Single framed picture of some Pollocky splatter paint bullshit. Or perhaps it's just a silhouette of a girl. You know, classy like.

That's the only thing I see. I can also picture upvotes and the frontpage of reddit I guess.

I'm kekking

this

Lolita is probably the best "minimalist" poster I've ever seen, from colors to design, to literally how innocent and yet lewd it is