Lcarus?

>lcarus?
>Yes, Capa?
>Run an update on biometric signs for all crew. Check oxygen consumption.
>Checking.
>Thank you.
>Capa.
>Yes?
>You are dying. All crew are dying. We know we're dying. As long as we can live long enough to deliver the payload...we're okay with it.
>Capa, warning.
>You will not live long enough to deliver the payload.
>Please clarify.
>Twelve hours before crew will be unable to perform complex tasks. Fourteen hours before crew will be unable to perform basic tasks. Sixteen hours until death. Journey time to delivery point: Nineteen hours.
>Impossible. Corazon was certain. We have remaining oxygen to keep four crew alive.
>Affirmative. Four crew could survive on current reserves...
>Trey is dead. There are only four crew members.
>Negative.
>Affirmative, lcarus. Four crew: Mace, Cassie, Corazon and me.
>Five crew members.
>lcarus?
>Yes?
>Who's the fifth crew member?
>Unknown.

Fuck everyone who says this isn't a good movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9b5ueiALdB0
youtu.be/BDLdJn7FS6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would have been a better twist if the computer said only three crew members had come back.

It was good, until it turned into a shitty slasher

you goddamn moron that was what made it a good movie.

this movie was gay, I'm glad it flopped.

It was great until they actually showed the dude's gross face.
Then it became kinda ugh.

Its a wonderful film.

meme

making it predictable and boring made it good? Not for me.

Its an amazing movie, but its very obvious how inspired it is by Alien.

>that girl that would let humanity die because she doesn't want to feel bad about doing what's necessary

It is?

>literally a reddit opinion

That dude was Mark Strong.

>Alien
>not Event Horizon

I love this movie I had it on Blu ray and it got a glitch where one of the features would play no matter what over the movie, so they sent me a new one.

Everyone on here seems to not like the ending but I thought it made alot of sense.

>One guy survives the first trip
>Goes completely crazy due to being alone and thinks he starts talking to god
>Thinks that god wants the world to end and kept him alive just to stop the next attempt at starting back up the sun
>Capa standing right in front of the wall of fire

>What do you see!?

i can't even begin to describe how pleb you are

'How to make Alien without having an actual extra terrestrial creature in it?'

Watch it again with that in mind, if you have seen and know thoroughly the original Alien film.

KANEDA

WHAT DO YOU SEE?

>>Goes completely crazy due to being alone and thinks he starts talking to god
What happened to the crew that committed suicide? They obviously had some sort of experience that made them doubt their mission.

youtu.be/9b5ueiALdB0

maybe thesaurus.com will help you

I assumed he got the crew killed during his insane outing.

This is a possibility... Capn liked to view the sun, and they had that therapy room, so it wouldnt be far fetched for all of the crew to have some sort of theraputic group viewing of the sun. Dude could've disabled the shield and just barely got out of the way in time (or not.. he could've been hit by reflected light or something and thats why hes all burned)

>played this right after the end of the movie
spooky/10

Not posting the best piece of modern symphonic music in recent history

youtu.be/BDLdJn7FS6A

upvoted

I assume he did it like that, just blasted them all and somehow survived.

I love this movie for Cillian Murphy's performance, but I wish it was a little more scientifically accurate so I didn't feel embarrassed recommending it to my more /sci/-inclined friends

It had a nice turn of the screw... Unfortunately it wasnt well executed.
This movie was a sifi that would only work with a relatively realistic script a la 2001. Instead we got gravity on a spaceship, hot actor dip diving into liquid nitrogen, space crew apparently unprepared, unfit and specially not calm enough to be on this sort ofission, seriously we expect cosmonauts to be trained thoroughly to learn how to contain their nerves, fission bomb being used to "save the sun",cheap sentimentality trying to achieve a solaris space madness effect, and finally a crew stepping away from its course, something that never convinced anyone. The obvious and frustrating horror movie archetype: don't go in there, you will all die if you do! But they go anyway.
Also the mise en scene on the final fight scene with mister flesh zombie was poorly shot.

But yes, i do confess that was a nice spooky dialog, user. I also liked the editing when they investigate icarus 1, flashing pictures of the crew when light hits the camera. Oddly off putting, i liked it. A little bit over used, if you ask me. 3 sights of the picture was enough. The first one, where you don't know if you actually saw something or are just imagining, the second one to confirm "i did saw something" and the third one to recognize the picture.

I had this as a text message notification for the longest time.

Got it by asking that same uploader if he could shorten it and send it in the right format to me. He did and I love him for it.

>get exposed to the full force of the sun
>moan and grunt, suffer a light sunburn

He's right tho. It was really fucking good up until that third act.

KANEDA WHAT DO YOU SEE

Hell you know what would've been fucking good? Keep that crew members dying, but don't show who's doing it. It would be a whole lot more suspenseful. Was there another passenger? Is it all in his head?

That is so fucking weird. I literally just put it on and saw this thread.

I hate the part where the guy gets trapped in the fridge by his leg or whatever. So fucking painful, always makes me cringe.

Pan

Nice and hot

Why was there a crew at all?

this

Samefag here

Just clicked not knowing what it was and at the exact same moment the distress beacon sound came in the movie! Honestly not memeing!

WHAT IS GOING ON?? THIS SYNCHRONICITY IS WEIRD SENPAI

A better ending would have been a full crew setting off the bomb successfully but they missed a decimal point resulting in earth being vaporized

Lol I'm sorry but that's a very good question. Literally just send the bomb up on the ship alone With that smart ass computer icaris under instructions. EZ.

Jesus christ why would you even call the ship icarus? Its like they wanted it to get fucked.

Computers break down. When they do you need a human to turn them back on again.