Hey tom it's me again. not sure if you got my first voicemail...

>hey tom it's me again. not sure if you got my first voicemail. just wanted to know what you thought about me getting a cameo in the next mummy sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/
veoh.com/watch/v17996905bf6jmFmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nikki blonsky from hairspray.

Litterally who is that

miss you brenbren. George of the jungle is my favourite film i watch it 3 times a day once at morning then middle of day and then night after i cry in bed. he such handsome man so upset an undead (possibly a lich) life draines him.

ps tookie bird in george of jungle is best. talking monkeys is super pooper. also if ypu like talking moneys check out Dunston checks in

Sup Forums memed Trump into WH, can we meme Brendin back into movies?

If dubs George of the Jungle 2 set in Amazon

if dubs, brendan wins best supporting actor emmy for the affair

My name is Tom, you made my heart skip a beat

what if we were the ones memeing him into the abyss all along

Oh hey Brendan! Sorry I must have somehow missed all those messages you left me. Those damn interns am I right. hah. But have I got the commercial for you!

>Studio head is looking up Brenbren on google, considering put him in a new film
>hfw this comes up on the top of the results

Y'all ruined his career

really makes you think

all press is good press my hovis best of both. it will just help him get some mote scary roles. IF TRIPS BRENBREN IS SHEEV IN NEW STAR WARS

>TOM! Take The Mummy! It's yours! You know we both can't stand her fighting any longer. I underestimated the bodyfat threat towards leading action stars, but you knew better. Go now, star in the movie I made a franchise. Go! GO! Don't worry about me, I keep one in the chamber at all times. And the millions of dollars? Heh. I never could get the damn things to work for me anyway. Go. GO!

holy fuck thats funny

and its worse. just googling his name brings up the just images

Sup Forums ruined his life...

if trips brendan wins oscar 2018 for female lead.

all press is good press they said

normies can tell the difference between reality and photoshop they said

Can't we get some photoshop gurus to make him look all young and attractive again and send them to various news websites or flood them into forums so the good images keep popping up instead and making him look good.

I feel sorry for the dude, I want to see him win.

what like a brendonbot?

good idea.

You can be even more general.

>it's fucking real

Yeah, give him some new media spotlight, maybe inspire to work out some more. See the good in the world.

when you show him the good in the world can you show me

>search alimony
>it's real

Is this real life?

>Hey Tom, It's Brendan again. I don't know if you got my last calls or not?, no worries.

I've seen that the Mummy has gone into production, just wondering how far you've come along .. if there's still time to include a cameo haha .. thanks again.

We need an operation name for this and a plan of action

He's got to want it, user

JUST

>illuminati

I FUCKING KNEW IT

universalmonstersuniverse.com/2016/08/11/what-does-brendan-fraser-think-of-2017s-the-mummy/

Brendan said that he will be buying a ticket on opening day.

Well to be fair, no one in their right mind could understand why people actually take the time to make these edits.

FUCK

Can he afford to?

If they only knew what memeing really means beyond image macros

Yes but he must ask for permission before buying the ticket

he seems like a bro. why did we ruin his life?

So we can learn to pick ourselves back up

>you will never go and find Brendan and watch the movie together in a cinema
:(

>"“I am flattered as Tom Cruise is a really big movie star. There were many movies made before the one that I was lucky to be a part of. I am certain that this one will be unique. I have met Tom before and he is a nice guy. He will be great and the film will be exciting. I will buy the ticket to watch it on the opening day.”"
He always seems like a caring person despite what has happened to him, Brendan is always friendly.

He and tom were butt friends years ago

he sounds likes hes saying positive things but has nothing behind them. weird short sentences that are just giving praise. being polite. waiting for the suffering to cease.

Listen to Brendan Fraser's commentary on The Mummy:

veoh.com/watch/v17996905bf6jmFmw

Brendan is getting work. He's doing fine. He's back in the cinemas.

How much dd the pooinloo payd him to be in that show?

A hot dinner

>Hey tom it's me again. I hope you're doing well. I'm not, I'm not doing so well Tom. Things have been rough for the past few decades. I think my foot is rotting off. I stopped showering a long time ago and only get clean when the sky opens up and drops all over my tent. Yeah Tom I live in a tent now. It's not a big deal and I'm not ashamed of it. But I could use some blankets and toiiletries, they're a necessity Tom. I know you do well Tom, you should help me out Tom. Love, BF.

JUSTAMENTE

EL JUSTO JAJAJA MEMEO ALIMONIO! DRUMPF JAJAJA

>Only one of those is shopped

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My fans like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

>Trips and Brendan's comeback truly happens

Its easy winning a discussion that's only happens in your head Brendy, but we all know that you can't even confront your own shadow this days.

Dude is that Nikki Blonsky, from Hairspray?

>George of the Jungle 2

Does anyone else imagine Brenden standing in a parking lot yelling "JUST" over and over while people stare at him?

that was a great watch

Sup Forums already memed a plane full of people into a mountain, what more do you want?

fucking kek

Can someone explain this meme to me. I never quite got it.

meme invented by a mexican kid called dannyboytbh

I hate mexicans