BASED CW

How can one network be so based?

Already a better Joker than Jared Leto, BTW.

DC makes capekino on cinema and capefun on TV

And a better Flash than Grant and Ezra

Can I watch Legends of Tomorrow without watching Flash or Green Arrow? Those shows look tremendously faggodocious but Legends looks like fun

Mostly, just read a character bio and you should be good.
And give Flash a try.

Their DC shows feel more like a comic book than anything I've ever seen.

No teenage melodrama (Smallville era is over), no dark and gritty imagery, no mucking about with cock-teasing the audience on every little reference to the comics.

It's just...right there. It is what it is. The universe is very well developed. They might actually go as far as having a Crisis event next year to merge all their shows into one universe and fix Supergirl's continuity.

LoT is ass imo. Watch Flash s1 and the current one. Arrow is the best right now. Watch S1, S2, S3 until the mountain fight and S5.

The shit acting in legenda threw me off and the flash suffered from that in the first few episodes too.

who's that on the left? whats the story?

>inb4 "me on the left"

Shipp has always been the best flash tho

Earth-3 Trickster (Flash villain, has also been played by Mark Hamill since the 1990 Flash show)

>Trickster

So DC themselves had a Joker who was voiced by Mark Hamill and also had a knockoff Joker named Trickster acted by Mark Hamill?

Yes, oddly enough Hamill's Trickster predates his Joker, and he voiced him in JLU

is savitar is barry allen from the future?

>watching arrow s3
no
don't listen to this shill.

the only guy that can act in ether of these cw shows are the older fellas and that one nigga how played superman in superman returns

is a giant robot transformer god barry allen from the future
no barry allen has done nothing of great significance in the DC universe except reset it a couple of time the best flash is wally the white one not the black one (theres a white one)

this 2bh familio

CW has the best qts

It's true, if everyone watched Gotham they would understand this.

Gotham is the most underrated capeshit

>he voiced him in JLU
That version of the Trickster was more sad than anything, whole episode with him and the other Rogues was cute.

>No teenage melodrama

Who are you fooling?

>No teenage melodrama
I love the shit on CW capeshit wise, but don't bullshit yourself for one fucking second.

OLIBUR