Do you like your country?

I'm from Poland and I like Poland.

This is a very unpopular opinion here.
(I dislike more than half of Poles though)

Do you like your country or your countrymen? Is it ok to like your country if you're it's citizen?

pic is a tiny town in Polan

I don't like it, but it's leagues ahead of the rest

I don't like it, with no relation to the rest. I just don't like it.

I'd like it better if we were 1st world

>I like Poland
>I dislike more than half of Poles

whut?

Poles are often so self centered and selfish they're ready to run you over with their car just to get to the shopping mall 1 second earlier, also a lot of them are double faced hypocrites especially when they preach christian values to everyone around and criticize them but have none of those values in their life.

yeah, I like it here.
If someone where to give me another life somewhere else, no matter how rich or successful I undoubtedly end up here again, no second though.

The living aspect here is great but theres nothing to do here, it's so fucking boring

no

I'm from Poland and I don't like Poland.

Also the current trendy opinion is to masturbate to stronk Polan hussar whiteness, hating Poland is so 00s.

polacks are slavic subhumans

No
Americans are all fat and are patriotic for the wrong reasons.

you shouldnt

No. Fuck this place.

love the country
hate the people

UK
Parts of it

i hate both

why not all?
england is shti

Except it isn't

>tiny town
>tiny
What? That looks like a fucking city to me. How many people live there?

it is
full of anglo subhumans

Fuck this place.

Yeah and Germany is full of Turks

and also german subhumans

This may be incredibly naive, but can I posit a question to all of you who dislike your current country: why don't you leave? What's keeping you here (or there) if it's not what you're looking for, particularly if there's a chance for you to find it somewhere else?

Be brave

Why are people from less developed and poorer countries happier with their lives while westerners who have every modern luxury have an epidemic of depression?

they arent

Degree utterly worthless abroad
Zero work experience, can't land a decent job abroad
Not desperate enough to flip burgers in Bongland

I'd move in a heartbeat if I could get a decentish life elsewhere, but as it is, there's no other choice than rot here for the time being.

Shut the fuck up iki, I didn't ask you.

shitskin

I am Greek.

I like Poland. I've actually grown to like it more the more Europe I've seen. I mean it's sort of a shithole, but I guess it may be the force of habit; I don't think I could live somewhere else.

I tried living in Germany with a perfect well paid job, but i cant leave my mountain. I had to come home. Im happier with a wife and a pig farm here than i would be somewhere in germany among the turks, polacks, yugos and other filth doing chores for the kraut.
No money is worth leaving.

I like it, and it's perfectly fine to like it.

you shouldnt
it is shit

well paid job means for a yugoslavshit a shitty flat and enough money for shitty food

norway is shit so are the people

When life is easy you have no purpose in life, there's no struggle

No, i paid off all our loans and managed to finish a house.
I also sold the audi for a tracktor and a golf 2, and still had money to spare.
I never liked having a lot of money, its not for me.
>shitty food
I make my own food you damn kraut. And when i cooked beans and bacon for others, everyone loved it. Especially the krauts. Dont talk shit about my food or cooking.
Or maybe you are trying to be rude to me because you had other experiences with yugos before, and i dont blame you. They are same as arabs only they dont commit terror attacks.
Crime is another thing.

Be stronk friend

Be hard

Fuck you germany

Your life sounds beautiful, love and grow old friend. Also fuck krauts

He is just calling everyone shit because his own life is shit.

the funny thing is that many nip girls long for living in those Polish comfy towns while Poles hate it so much

I like Swedish Sweden, rest can go to hell

Also, my hometown

thanks
Stop
Blaming
others for your countries misfortunes.
Do you think your country is still under occupation? Lets find out.
It remained divided after the defeat for almost 50 years. Then it seemed like you were free, but in reality it was only from one of the occupying forces, which disintegrated.
The other occupant took the rest. You are never free, you just have the illusion of it.
If you were, your own people would work both the good jobs, well paid ones, but also the shitty jobs that someone has to do.
Its that shitty job that lures foreigners in, more than the social benefits.
Because from all the money the shitty jobs pay, if not all of it ends up in the country where the worker came from.
I heard many germans and even old yugos lost their jobs when polish flooded in.
I dont know how you are going to fix all that, especially now. I think there will be troubles, real troubles in the end.
If you are making enough money, grow a pair of balls along the way and get out to the country side. Milk cows or something. And dont be a fucking coward to go alone, find a girl as well. Get a polish one, or a croat one. Be a strict man and the head of the house.

Why do people even respond to the Turk?

I love Spain, its history, its landscapes and its culture overall. Yet, I dislike most Spaniards because of their self-hatred which has been promoted by lefties and therefore by the mainstream media since the death of Franco. Lefties just want the destruction of the integrity Spain anyway.
If you say you are proud of being a Spaniard, most people will instantly call you out for being a fascist while people who actually think like yourself will stay silent. Carrying a Spanish flag or displaying it from your balcony is only sociably accepted if it's during the Euro or World football championship.

Personally I like it here, though more of my hometown than the country itself. That said my impression of it that its rather pleasent usually. On the other hand my opinion about the people is a mixed bag. I can connect myself with few people, or some smaller groups, but the whole of them? Never.

bcuz its funny when he get angry and says, "i facked ur madeer"

this

I'm from Fussia and I hate this shithole. From the bottom of my heart I hate a fucking russian man with his narrow mindset and a primitive mentality. I'm waiting for the day when this shithole will suffer from nuclear weapons

guess

O gurwa, Głuchołazy w sobote byłem, jaki ten internet mały

I have mixed feelings towards America, mostly negative. Probably the worst 1st world cunt.

I like(d) my country, but it somehow turns to shit and most people are even happy about it.

I won't like it as much anymore in ten years.

be expropiador

This, so much. Swedish Sweden is honestly damn close to paradise.

The "multicultural" parts are Russia-tier.

Also, my hometown.

Lol sounds exactly like Sweden with the self hatred and the flag thing.

I thought southern euros were nationalists.

>Do you like your country
Yes

>or your countrymen?
No

>Is it ok to like your country if you're it's citizen?
no, we're in the West in the 21st century after all

this

I love and hate it at the same time. It's hard to explain