What did Conor McGregor mean by this?

What did Conor McGregor mean by this?

he's meant, " please come forward, fictional spirit, and help me defeat this man" problem is, he will get rekt.

Was watching the herd earlier and Whitlock and that coalburner were getting in him for the training video he reliesed how can they be too stupid to see he's just baiting everyone with them all these "boxing videos" released of him I feel I would look better with a week of training so no way as a pro mma fighter is that his full ability. Still think he'll lose but idk if he'll get BTFO like everyone thinks

Mayweather's style has never been a domineering one. I don't think Conor will land a single punch, though, so I guess he'll be BTFO in that way.

he's a big guy

Can't wait until this ugly jumped up
mick becomes irrelevant after August 26th

He's not that ugly desu.

he's a little fag with a big mouth, nigweather is going to shit on him
and then they will go get milk shakes together at rally's or checker's or whatever
and jerk each other off under the table
interracial besties for life

He means this 'fight' is going to be extremely painful. For him.

If that's Conor he looks huge, having that amount of muscle mass in boxing will really slow him down.

HE DIDN'T FIGHT SO GOOD

But we are initiated arent we Floyd?

A heavy bag presents more opposition to Floyd than this bodybuilder.

>using a low camera shot to make the angry manlet seem like he's almost 5'10"
lol

Why is McGregor posting all this social media memey bullshit? It's just going to look worse when he gets his ass whooped.

This fight will be even worse than Pacquiao x Mayweather, mark my words.

Nick not Nate
Confirmed for good

HE IS A BIG GUY

>why is McGregor posting all this social media memey bullshit?

McGregor IS social media memey bullshit. Where the fuck have you been?

FOR YOU

DEAD MEME
E
A
D

M
E
M
E

for you

Pour vouz

RC COLA

Why is Mayweather getting 300mil and Colin only getting 100mil?

Reparations for slavery

Conor only adopted the darkness

Para ti

What the fuck? This picture was taken on a flight to Las Vegas today. What a peculiar coat.

>thinking losing against one of the greatest boxers of all time will make him irrelevant

I hate to break the news to you, but losing a fight he should lose isn't going to make Conor go away.

That an "I'm about to be so rich I can wear whatever the fuck I want and not give two shits" coat.

So basically, rich people can spend thousands of dollars to banepost IRL.

doesn't he fly private?

Thats an old photo from when he was going to Iceland

old pic, he wore this during some of the 205 promo iirc

That an "I'm to crash this plane with no survivors" coat.

FTFY

Plane
-Rhymes with
Bane

TELL ME ABOUT MCGREGOR

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE COAT?

obviously its going to be worse Pac is an legendary boxer while McGregors never even had a pro boxing fight this is a farce the only way it shoud have happened is if it was a Boxing/MMA hybrid fight instead of Boxing only fight where you have a hall of fame boxer fighting whos 49-0 against a guy making his debut its truly a joke and sadly millions will probably waste their money on it but at least the build up will be fun.

Yes. Yes, they can.

>mayweather
>one of the greatest boxers of all time
LMAO