Progress in the gym is coming along well

>Progress in the gym is coming along well
>Really enjoying my new job
>Have made some new friends
>Depression is finally gone

Glad to finally have climbed out of the neet rut.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/two-weeks-without-strength-training-not-a-problem.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good for you, user, but this thread doesn't belong in Sup Forums

Be prepared for a headlong dive the fate's cooking for you. The higher you climb the longer the fall.

But there's always been threads about personal lives here on Sup Forums...

What is your problem? Good things come to those who work for them.

I hope you die.

>Squat and deadlift progress going great
>Yesterday slipped and fell directly on my kneecap on a concrete driveway
>Feels like shit today
>Massive anxiety over how this will affect my gym progress

Fuark

Why?

these

Just take a couple weeks off depending on how bad it hurts?

I mean what else can I do, but it sucks knowing that I'll lose momentum and weeks if not months of hard earned progress.

Worrying about it will probably do more damage than actually abstaining from training.

ergo-log.com/two-weeks-without-strength-training-not-a-problem.html

>Strength athletes who don't touch weights for two weeks don't lose muscle mass, don't put on weight and don't lose strength either. Sports scientists from Baylor University write about it in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. And whether the athletes use protein shakes or simple carbohydrates during their training period and detraining period makes no difference.

Study
>The researchers did an experiment with 20 students, all of whom had been doing weight training for some time. The participants all followed an identical training programme [RT] for four weeks and then did not train for two weeks [DT]. After that the students did another four weeks of training with weights [ReT].

>Half of the participants were given 25 g maltodextrin after each strength training session and the half were given 25 g whey. In the detraining period [DT] the participants took their maltodextrin or whey early in the morning.

Results
>As the experiment progressed the participants gained strength. During the detraining period the participants maintained their strength. The statistics show that it made no difference whether they used whey or not.

Tl;dr: don't worry you don't lose muscle nor strength that fast.

He's just mad cuz u left the neet life, now u no longer one of us.

In 60 years you will be dead anyway.

That sounds like a good reason to live an enjoyable 60 years!

Everyone can leave the neet life if they choose, we can all be happy and make it lads.

Wrong. Sup Forums is a board of normies pretending to be autists. Sup Forums is a board of autists pretending to be normies.

You are propably full of shit by now but congratz for breaking out, wish you a better future

We're all gonna make it

>>Progress in the gym is coming along well
Check
>>Really enjoying my new job
Check
>>Have made some new friends
Check
>>Depression is finally gone
Nah. It makes me even more depressed because I thought it would help.

you're still a pathetic russian subhuman though, and will always be

I'm not Russian though.

good for you m8

>old happy pepe
this is a good thread

>still no gf
lmao loser

>>Progress in the gym is coming along well
I am going regularly now at least but I still drink too much. And the thought of another 3 months of losing weight before I can start to gain muscle is depressing
>>Really enjoying my new job
I have signed up for uber but too scared to have a normie in my car that I will have to make conversation with
>>Have made some new friends
>Still no gf
>>Depression is finally gone
Haha no